rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

12am Black Friday: Abundance Vs Scarcity
2am Black Friday: Abundance Vs Scarcity
i never seen so much pussy in a while..

just walking around the store seeing so much pussy in one place made me wonder why people marry
or get in relationships, a few approaches i couldve done that night couldve led to sex, its kind of a wake
up call that love aint shit if theres plenty of pussy around.

im starting to see that the only reason i get love dovey with a girl
is because i get this perception in my head that pussy is scarce

plenty of pussy = no love = more sex = happier me
First half of your post is spot-on. Second half is way off.

Sure, some guys cling on to the first guy they see. Way more, though, fall is love.

Pussy is abundant. Love - the drug-like feeling - is not.

Guys fall in love, and think that the love they feel today will be there in 10 years. Like all drugs, it wears off.
People confuse "love" with the euphoric feeling they get when they first hook a girl. That feeling is the feeling of WINNING, of having nabbed what you percieve to be a scarce resource. If you start a relationship that feeling can continue for a few months as you both explore each other, and you both feel like you won, but that doesn't make it love.

When you percieve that the resource is more abundant that "winning" feeling will be less acute as you will percieve what you won as less valuable than you once did, allowing you to sort out real love from the feeling of achievement of having nabbed a bitch.

But, like my sig says, no one should listen to any of the shit I say.

DISCLAIMER: I don't know what I'm talking about and my posts are opinion, not advice.

Quote:Gmac Wrote:
your time > her feelings
Quote: (11-25-2011 03:55 AM)MikeCF Wrote:  

some guys cling on to the first guy they see

[Image: gay.gif]

If falling in love and living happily ever after is your idea of a good time, then do that. Though, I'd rather pull a Budd Dwyer than get married; even if I did care about the bitch. "Love" is easily confused with "nabbed a hot piece of ass", as noted above.

I view the phrase "Until death do us part" as a race to the finish, not a solemn vow.