rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

DAMNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNN

DAMNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNN

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=s0WAL_7W1...re=related

DAMNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNN

You wonder if everyone in the group didn't actually run train on that after they finished the shoot!

"The best kind of pride is that which compels a man to do his best when no one is watching."

DAMNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNN

Way too thick and thug rat for me.

Vice-Captain - #TeamWaitAndSee

DAMNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNN

LOL @ thug rat

DAMNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNN

Quote: (11-24-2011 06:42 PM)Gmac Wrote:  

Way too thick and thug rat for me.

True. Her arms are bigger than the arms of most of the dudes in the video.
Cali Fag District

DAMNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNN

more to grab on, way better than beating on bones

DAMNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNN

yea that's hot

DAMNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNN

She does not have a flat belly, I am sure of it. and her ass is full of cellulite. Despite that, shake it what your mama gave ya! lol

Deixa que essa fase é passageira, amanhã será melhor você vai ver a cidade inteira seu samba saber de cor!

DAMNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNN

If that's attractive, then doesn't that mean about 70% of women in America are hot? LOL

DAMNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNN

I really hope the OP's friends "produced" that video or something, and he was just trying to hook 'em up with some extra clicks, cause that shit is nasty.

You mean to tell me that in the whole vast Internet, you plucked that gelatinous, ghetto shit that I could find on any street corner in the hood to make a whole thread about--in all caps?

Tuthmosis Twitter | IRT Twitter

DAMNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNN

That video is a perfect example of why everyone outside of America is laughing at us.

DAMNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNN

I'd be more than happy to doggie smash that.

DAMNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNN

Quote: (11-25-2011 12:48 PM)Tuthmosis Wrote:  

I really hope the OP's friends "produced" that video or something, and he was just trying to hook 'em up with some extra clicks, cause that shit is nasty.

You mean to tell me that in the whole vast Internet, you plucked that gelatinous, ghetto shit that I could find on any street corner in the hood to make a whole thread about--in all caps?

These guys grew up in Inglewood. I'm pretty sure this chick is a 'Compton 10.' Black girls in the ghetto nowadays are so fat that this is the new ideal. They fetishize what they grow up around. It was kind of bizarre that the rappers themselves were rail thin.

I thought it looked good for a little, and then I saw how ginormous her arms and rolls are. Watch how it never shows her stomach. Plus, no matter how bad a fat girl looks, her body feels even worse.

DAMNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNN

If you like this kind of disgusting shit, you need to take your-ass to Wal-Mart: [Image: lol.gif]

Tuthmosis Twitter | IRT Twitter

DAMNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNN

I'm not going to lie but I feel very excited when I have something like that naked in my bed. That means if I wing with any of you, I'll never step on your toes.
That passes my boner test with flying colours.

Gawd, I luv America and D.R.

OUR NEW BLOG!

http://repstylez.com

My NEW TRAVEL E-BOOK - DOMINICAN REPUBLIC - A RED CARPET AFFAIR

http://www.amazon.com/dp/B00K53LVR8

Love 'em or leave 'em but we can't live without lizardsssss..

An Ode To Lizards

DAMNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNN

Quote: (11-25-2011 01:27 PM)Tuthmosis Wrote:  

If you like this kind of disgusting shit, you need to take your-ass to Wal-Mart: [Image: lol.gif]

Jesus Christ man, my IQ just dropped 10pts from watching that. Someone pleeeeeeze resurrect J. Dilla and Guru!

DAMNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNN

I don't even like skinny ass women. She could stand to lose about 10 lbs and tone up some, but I'd fuck the dog shit outta her as is.

Maybe it's just me, but I'll take a chick that needs to lose a little weight way before I'll take a chick that needs to gain some.

DAMNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNN

I'm surprised Walmart let this fool inside to film, usually you needs permits for that type of shit. Walmart has hidden cameras everywhere for loss prevention, so I know they were aware he was there.

Oh yeah, those girls are nasty (in a bad way).

Mixx

DAMNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNN

Quote: (11-25-2011 03:23 PM)theIVth Wrote:  

I don't even like skinny ass women. She could stand to lose about 10 lbs and tone up some, but I'd fuck the dog shit outta her as is.

Maybe it's just me, but I'll take a chick that needs to lose a little weight way before I'll take a chick that needs to gain some.

Personally, I've never met a chick who I wished would gain weight.

Elephant on kitten all the way.

[Image: kermit.gif]

DAMNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNN

[Image: 112511-001.jpg]

I'll pretend he linked this instead. Fucking ridiculous.

DAMNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNN

Quote: (11-25-2011 04:52 PM)basilransom Wrote:  

Nice. What happened to SM? IP of a previously banned poster?

DAMNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNN

What is this..a gayng bang?
Switch it around...If we're gonna have bouncin asses..Lets put multiple thug rats on the stage

http://www.worldstarhiphop.com/videos/vi...wf4hZtvrI6

I'd smash a couple of these girls.

Female empowerment at its best

I am the cock carousel

DAMNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNN

Quote: (11-25-2011 04:52 PM)basilransom Wrote:  

Fuck man...that ass is firm enough to ricochet a bullet.

As for SM getting banned, I'm sure it has something to with posting nonsense threads: http://www.rooshvforum.network/thread-8379-p...#pid122853

DAMNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNN

Quote: (11-25-2011 08:35 PM)Sourcecode Wrote:  

Switch it around...If we're gonna have bouncin asses..Lets put multiple thug rats on the stage

That has to be a joke... please tell me that's not for real... Idiocracy is coming to life faster than I'd thought.

DAMNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNN

Quote: (11-25-2011 09:30 PM)Gmac Wrote:  

Quote: (11-25-2011 08:35 PM)Sourcecode Wrote:  

That has to be a joke... please tell me that's not for real... Idiocracy is coming to life faster than I'd thought.

Yep, shit is soon to hit the fan. Enjoy the decline, everyone.

As for the first video, I'll be completely honest and admit that as she was displayed there, she passed the boner test pretty clearly.

Then again, that could change very quickly should I get a glimpse of her stomach and the rest of her body, which I suspect would not be as flattering the the selectively chosen angles/lighting in that video made her appear.

Know your enemy and know yourself, find naught in fear for 100 battles. Know yourself but not your enemy, find level of loss and victory. Know thy enemy but not yourself, wallow in defeat every time.