rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Help me do a survey for my business

I want help doing a survey so that I can understand my target market in an unbiased way. If any of you own a retail (store) business or know someone that has a physical store, can you please help me answer these questions.

1) Do you own a physical location? (If they say no then the rest is irrelevant)

2) Do you have your windows cleaned by a window cleaning professional?

3) What are the most important factors in hiring or choosing a window cleaner?
i.e. price, quality of work, relationship

4) Under what circumstances would you leave your current window cleaner for someone else?

5) Do you do 30 or 60 day billing? Would you switch window cleaners if they agree to 60 day billing?

6) Would you take on a window cleaner that offers 1 free glass restoration for each location under contract?

As you can tell, I have a window cleaning business. Please feel free to contribute your personal observations or your friends who happen to be business owners. The purpose of this survey is to try to understand what our potential customer values and use that information to outperform the competition.

I am thinking of offering 60 day billing as an incentive to businesses to drop their current window cleaner and switch to our service because they save 3X the money over the course of a year. I also want to offer 1 free glass restoration to people that sign a yearlong contract as an incentive to get contracts. Very few businesses do contracts these days.

In my head these 2 offers seem like a HUGE incentive but maybe I do not understand what my customers value. If you guys can help me out I really appreciate it. Thanks

BUMP

We don't bump threads here. This post seems like spam.

defguy,
These are great questions but you're asking the wrong forum for that. A much better place to ask those questions would be:
the warrior forums (free)
the Dynamite Circle (paid and by far the best biz forum on the internet).

Only there you'd have relevant responses to your queries. Hope this helps man.

Thanks Vacaancier I will try those forums. Its nice to see someone take the effort to help out another member of this forum