rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Today, Thanksgiving eve. Second sluttiest day of the year?

I've heard this for years. I guess the idea is that it's a long holiday weekend and girls go out after work and stay out late that normally don't.

Or girls that don't normally go out at all are inclined to start the holidays off with a bang on this fine day.

Next to Halloweeen it's supposed to be the easiest day of the year for ONS.

What do you think? Going out tonight?

If I don't lock up one girl I'm talking to tonight, I think I'll go out and see if there's any truth to this.

went out last night and places were pack for a tuesday. In part because we got dumped on with snow today. And they were friendlier than normal.

Anywhere in Miami should be jammed up. Everyone is home from University for the holidays, and no one likes to spend time at home with their parents, so they'll all be out getting shwasted.

So yeah, that's my contingency plan

Fujiware, you're Asian, speak Spanish, and live in Miami?

There is a huge Club 50 party tonight I'm invited to, and from the looks of the guest list, it is filling up fast!

Mixx

Si, soy Asiatico, y hablo poquito malo espanol, y vivo en Miami; mi espanol es malo pero yo entiendo more than I can speak. My accent is on point though, if I can get string a sentence together properly you'd be surpised to find I'm not fluent.

I live off US1 a little bit south of the Dade/Broward border. Club 50 is the spot in Brickell, right?

Quote: (11-23-2011 04:18 PM)Fujiwara Wrote:  

Si, soy Asiatico, y hablo poquito malo espanol, y vivo en Miami; mi espanol es malo pero yo entiendo more than I can speak. My accent is on point though, if I can get string a sentence together properly you'd be surpised to find I'm not fluent.

Wuuutttt? {Mixx's jaw dropping to the floor}

Quote: (11-23-2011 04:18 PM)Fujiwara Wrote:  

I live off US1 a little bit south of the Dade/Broward border. Club 50 is the spot in Brickell, right?

I'm in Broward visiting my parents for Thanksgiving very close to US1. There are a couple of spots happening tonight.

PM me your contact info, and we can wing - you can have all the Latina chics you want, give me the asian & white girls we find =)

BTW, there is a neighborhood bar in Broward that I've been reading about called "Cheers". You'll never hear of it because it is for locals only, ZERO tourists.

http://www.yelp.com/biz/cheers-restauran...lauderdale

Not only does it have great reviews on Google & Yelp, but the pictures of several college girls partying there makes me want to go and check it out. It could be a great warm-up spot before going out to other venues.

I sent you a PM with my contact info if you want to wing in Cheers before you hit Club50 since we are both in Broward today.

Mixx

This is the night when you hook up with some girl that you went to high school with.

Damn I'm up in the Chicago area. Seems like some of the cool cats from this forum (ie. Mixx, etc.) are in Miami. I'd be down to link up if I'm ever down in the MIA. Haven't been there in a few years.

Well, I guess I'll never know, I jokingly called one of the waitresses a slut, and this faggot ass wananbe bouncer (who normally doesn't work at this bar) kicked me out, despite it being my birthday. I fell like I should probably devote a little time in the (sober) future to fucking up his fat ass, worthless, no pussy getting, existence, but we'll see how much I care when the sun rises.

Banged a 19 y.o. chick off OKC.