rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Picking room-mates

Picking room-mates

I need to find a room-mate: any good ideas for discriminating?

[Image: attachment.jpg3620]   

Like, this girl hit me up - but I am worried if I have some hottie living with me, she's either going to suck at paying rent, be a bitch, be messy or any permutation of the above.

Upside is potential horde of hot friends. Downside is that I won't be able to fuck more than one of them without risking trouble. Or is this some idea in my head? I know most men fantasize about fucking a whole circle of hot girlfriends (harem-syndrome), whereas if you're alpha most girls don't care who've you fucked (preselection).

Worth the try? Seems like it might be too much trouble for all the blue balls it may offer.

But, ignoring her: good ways to find an ideal roommate?

A year from now you'll wish you started today

Picking room-mates

Quote: (11-22-2011 10:41 AM)ElJefe Wrote:  

I need to find a room-mate: any good ideas for discriminating?

Like, this girl hit me up - but I am worried if I have some hottie living with me, she's either going to suck at paying rent, be a bitch, be messy or any permutation of the above.

Upside is potential horde of hot friends. Downside is that I won't be able to fuck more than one of them without risking trouble. Or is this some idea in my head? I know most men fantasize about fucking a whole circle of hot girlfriends (harem-syndrome), whereas if you're alpha most girls don't care who've you fucked (preselection).

Worth the try? Seems like it might be too much trouble for all the blue balls it may offer.

But, ignoring her: good ways to find an ideal roommate?

Don't do it. That tramp just looks like trouble. The odds are way higher that she's going to "suck at paying rent" than you ending up with a goldmine of hot bitches coming through your apartment. It could just as easily be a line of sausage banging her loudly in her bedroom every other night, and then coming out half naked to get something from the fridge. Not recommended.

Tuthmosis Twitter | IRT Twitter

Picking room-mates

Now that you mention it, that's EXACTLY what the grainy picture and make-up suggest she is. Good job, Tuth!

So, for finding a good roomie, any other ways of discerning between options?

Picking room-mates

You're better off getting a cool dude who has a good social circle, knows hot girls and doesn't mind sharing them. Maybe he's in a relationship (just make sure his girl isn't going to be over at your place all the time; even better if he spends much of his time at her's). I had a flatmate like that once, he'd be sending out booty texts on my behalf when he got bored, getting girls over to hang out and then go to bed.

Also helps if you have a similar lifestyle.

"A flower can not remain in bloom for years, but a garden can be cultivated to bloom throughout seasons and years." - xsplat

Picking room-mates

Quote: (11-22-2011 11:55 AM)Caligula Wrote:  

You're better off getting a cool dude who has a good social circle, knows hot girls and doesn't mind sharing them. Maybe he's in a relationship (just make sure his girl isn't going to be over at your place all the time; even better if he spends much of his time at her's). I had a flatmate like that once, he'd be sending out booty texts on my behalf when he got bored, getting girls over to hang out and then go to bed.

Also helps if you have a similar lifestyle.

Most importantly, a dude who has a job and can pay the rent. Because I don't care if he is your kindred spirit, if he cannot come up at the end of the month, he will soon become your kindred nemesis.

OUR NEW BLOG!

http://repstylez.com

My NEW TRAVEL E-BOOK - DOMINICAN REPUBLIC - A RED CARPET AFFAIR

http://www.amazon.com/dp/B00K53LVR8

Love 'em or leave 'em but we can't live without lizardsssss..

An Ode To Lizards

Picking room-mates

'till now I've had a Spanish dude at my place. Practicing Spanish daily AND saving money was kinda neat. He's a good guy, just Spanish... his life is a mess and he's not that intelligent.

Picking room-mates

Go with a guy that will pay rent on time and will keep his shit/drama out of your way.

The girl looks like too much trouble.

Picking room-mates

Absolutely do not live with a girl.

Picking room-mates

A solid man with friends who's cool most of the time keeps drama to a minimum > stupid bitch who can't pay rent, gets banged every other night, leaves her shit everywhere and whines like fuck.

Picking room-mates

A legit guy roommate is someone who could be a lifelong friend or business partner. I would never sacrifice the chance for a good guy friendship to meet a girl.

Always thinking, "Could this angle get me laid?" is beta.

Lots of ways to get pussy without bringing a girl into your home.

Picking room-mates

Call that girl back and "screen" her over drinks.

Picking room-mates

Have you ever seen that episode of "It's Always Sunny in Philadelphia" where Dennis kicks Mac out and then that European dude moves in?

This kind of reminds me of that situation....

Picking room-mates

Quote: (11-22-2011 05:45 PM)Roosh Wrote:  

Absolutely do not live with a girl.

:thumbs up:

Bitches are territorial even with guys they're not fucking. She will absolutely fuck with your game due to competition.

Hot chicks rarely have hot friends who aren't their relatives. They often surround themselves with mediocre/ugly/fat girls.

Picking room-mates

Quote: (11-22-2011 08:11 PM)el mechanico Wrote:  

= Game

[Image: pimp.gif]

Tuthmosis Twitter | IRT Twitter

Picking room-mates

Well, it's good the board agrees with my gut-reaction. Unfortunately, almost only girls have been contacting me.

But... I'll run them all through a brief interview process.

And... all due respect to Mike: thinking "how can this angle get me laid" is what this entire forum is about and why you're here, LOL!!!... we're all hear to learn. Who the fuck is too cool for that?

Picking room-mates

Quote: (11-22-2011 08:11 PM)el mechanico Wrote:  

Excellent suggestion.

Picking room-mates

I wouldn't chance it.

Vice-Captain - #TeamWaitAndSee

Picking room-mates

Living with a woman offers you too many problems, and none of them are worth it especially when she's a chick you're not fucking.

As for dudes, what kind of roommate do you want? Are you looking to live with a friend who you can run the streets with, or someone who isn't a friend, pays the rent on time, is neat and keeps to himself?

"The best kind of pride is that which compels a man to do his best when no one is watching."

Picking room-mates

Quote: (11-23-2011 10:51 PM)Timoteo Wrote:  

Living with a woman offers you too many problems, and none of them are worth it especially when she's a chick you're not fucking.

As for dudes, what kind of roommate do you want? Are you looking to live with a friend who you can run the streets with, or someone who isn't a friend, pays the rent on time, is neat and keeps to himself?

Definitely someone you see as a potential friend. Better to get on well with them and have 'somewhere to live' as opposed to just 'somewhere to sleep'. If you're new in a big city, this is one of the best ways of meeting people.

Picking room-mates

Quote: (11-23-2011 10:51 PM)Timoteo Wrote:  

This was more of the sparring I was hoping for.

I'm looking for someone who's going to enjoy living with me and enjoy my company - being close to each other can create problems - I figure that means a roomie whose own temperament complements my own.

Ideally, someone who will help me reach my other goals above and beyond paying the rent. That means augmenting my game, improving my habits, helping me improve Spanish, do better at grad school, working out, or even music.

I don't see anything wrong with living with a girl as long as she meets the standards. Being a girl will make that tougher, though. Girls just want to get fucked, eventually with a baby as the result.

PS. I have one MASSIVE advantage. I own the place.

Picking room-mates

Good jesus, don't live with a girl. It seems like you haven't had a girl roommate.

Roommates naturally get on each other's nerves at times, but girls are much pettier about it.