rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Best Country for Older Guys w/ Significantly Younger Girls

I'm in my mid 30's and currently living in Quito, Ecuador, so I wanted to share and get your opinions as to where in South America and the World, its best for a 35+ yr old man to bang significantly younger hotties. It seems like the majority of guys in this forum would probably agree that SE Asian countries (Thailand, Phillipines,etc) are the most receptive to large age differences between men and women. So, though I'm heading to the Phillipines for 2 months in february, I will use the last 3 or 4 years in my 30's to concentrate on E Europe and S. America, as I know I'll always have SE Asia for my 40's and 50's.
In my experience, Colombia is definitely the best country in S. America; if you still want to bang 17-21 yr olds. There, since so many 21-29 yr old women are single mothers it's almost a necessity to go for the youinger ones. The only problem is that many of these young girls are very flaky and alot of them are golddiggers. Nevetheless, there are plenty that are open to meeting older men, especially if you stay in a 2nd tier city. I always had 1 or 2 17-20 yr olds in my rotation when i lived in Medellin.
A 2nd solid option is the NE of Brazil. I stayed in a 2nd tier city called Joao Pessoa for 2 months this year, and banged 2 cute 17 yr olds and 1 hot 18 yr old. Though, they arent as flaky and materialistic as the young Colombian girls, I couldn't keep any of them in my rotation for more than 2 bangs. This was not a problem since there aren't as many single moms in their mid 20's (which is the age I prefer) as there are in Colombia. So, in general, meeting young girls was not a problem here.
As to other countries in S. America, Argentina and Chile are more European in outlook, so it would be significantly harder to go out with a much younger girl.
Finally, here in Ecuador (similar to Bolivia and Peru) you sometimes do see a significant age difference among couples but it is alot rarer than in Colombia. I've been here for more than 3 years and have never gone out with a 20 yr old girl or younger. This is partially due to the fact that here the younger girls are very immature compared to Colombian girls(alot more virgins in that age group) and older men are not so popular with them.
I'm very curious which European country is best with regard to this topic.

For a lot of countries in Europe, 35 is not old. 30 is truly the new 20 in some places, because that's when most Euro dudes start to really see the fruit of their labor at "the company" and if they're not married have nothing to spend the extra cash on except new Audi's and designer suits. So as long as you PAY ATTENTION to your fashion and style and make an effort to go to the gym at least once a week, keep your weight down to something south of Elton John, you should be able to roll up in any club or setting in E. Europe and pull a young girl. Being a foreigner you should be able to pull girls that are 20 - 25 no problem. It helps to be kind of aware of the music they like because they will ask you about it. Italy has the best looking girls in W.Europe in my opinion, but you'll need some cash and good looks to cash in there. Ukraine and the Baltics are options but year after year I'm surprised at how fast these guys are coming up financially. Romania and Bulgaria may be worth checking out. Europe is hard because it's not the most ideal place to go if you're an older guy looking for younger girls. Universally Asia is known for that. But then again you said you like the mid-twenties out of college type of girl, so Europe is the best place to find single ladies with no kids around this age group. Might want to brush up on your day game if clubs make you uncomfortable.

I'd be curious to pick your brain about S. America and young chicks there. That's on my list of places to hit up when I move back to N. America and I'd like to spend 2 months out of the year down there in a different country every year.

good thread.

yeah thailand/phillipines best bet for age gap in a LTR

your right about Colombians most flaky and biggest gold diggers i have stumbled across..it gets old fast. good for a giggle though

not sure about brazil...what about peru?

ecuador is still the easiest place to pull chicks i ahve been... how are u finding it there?

Quote: (11-22-2011 04:08 AM)garygroundwork Wrote:  

good thread.

yeah thailand/phillipines best bet for age gap in a LTR

your right about Colombians most flaky and biggest gold diggers i have stumbled across..it gets old fast. good for a giggle though

not sure about brazil...what about peru?

ecuador is still the easiest place to pull chicks i ahve been... how are u finding it there?

Ecuador is allright when it comes to pulling. I'm latin from New York and my mother was from Ecuador so I'm sure my experiences are a bit different from yours Gary. For an American latino man, who speaks fluent spanish, Colombia is better when it comes to quality and quantity. With game and fluent spanish you can neutralize young colombian girls flakiness and goldigging ways.
The thing with Ecuador is that about 25 percent of the girls can be considered outright gringo groupies, so if you are blond or white you will always have a subset that will willingly satisfy your needs.
In Peru, that gringo groupie figure rises upto 40 percent, so that is why many forum members have been treated like rock stars over there. So obviously in short term visits, you will get laid more in these 2 countries.
Nevertheless, in the long run and if you plan on living down here in S. America, Colombia is the shit. Once you get used to the culture, speak spanish well and have some social proof the opportunities in Colombia are so much better than in Ecuador and Peru. That, and a man ages so much better in my "querida" Colombia.

Hi Everyone,

I am new here, newbie in game but quite experienced in banging even without game, and I am also older than most guys here: let's say I can pass for 59 (and I tell girls online that I am 59) but I am older than that. Frankly, I am looking for a young girl that I can knock up--so raw dogging is essential--and I want her to keep the child. I can support her to do that, no problem. When I was young, I abortion-closed (is that a known term?) a couple of chicks because I did not want to pay child support for 18 years, but my circumstances changed since then. By reading a lot of threads here I gather the Philippines is my best choice, but comments and suggestions are welcome.

Quote: (07-07-2014 06:30 PM)ZayanZaken Wrote:  

Hi Everyone,

I am new here, newbie in game but quite experienced in banging even without game, and I am also older than most guys here: let's say I can pass for 59 (and I tell girls online that I am 59) but I am older than that. Frankly, I am looking for a young girl that I can knock up--so raw dogging is essential--and I want her to keep the child. I can support her to do that, no problem. When I was young, I abortion-closed (is that a known term?) a couple of chicks because I did not want to pay child support for 18 years, but my circumstances changed since then. By reading a lot of threads here I gather the Philippines is my best choice, but comments and suggestions are welcome.

"Abortion closed" has been officially added to the RooshV lexicon.

By the way, there were no Plan B pills and no DNA tests, so for anything less than a medium term relationship the chick could not prove anything. Then again, in such case you would not even know if she got knocked up.

Speaking of Philippines and Thailand, you should definitely add Indonesia into the mix, it's as good or better.

Dr Johnson rumbles with the RawGod. And lives to regret it.

I am currently in peru, and as a 6 foot tall white american, it is hard to not get laid. go to any disco and you will be well received by every girl. never has a girl ignored or disrespected me for approaching them. furthermore, with The machismo culture it is very normal for a man in his mid 40s to be with a 20 year old girl, as long as you bring something to the table. that something doesnt necessarily mean money, and in all but one of my experiences here i never felt like that money or gifts is what the girls wanted. older peruvian guys as well as foreigners easily can Get much younger girls.

yes, it is well documented that the girls here arent as hot as other south american countries, there are still plenty to be found. and i doubt there is an easier country to have success with The ladies.

pros- easy, weak competition, can date well below your age, cheap, and decent food

cons- more difficult to find really hot girls, not as diverse as other latin countries as there isnt much african influence, the rock star effect exists for foreigners but also means you'll get the gringo tax unless your smooth with good spanish skills

at the least i recommend you come here and see for yourself

bounce:
Have you been to Costa Rica? If so, would you say that Peru is easier than Costa Rica? If Peru is easier, then it must really be a cakewalk. I've been with Peruvian girls in the United States, but never in Peru. I was only in Peru fir a short time many, many years ago.

Quote: (11-21-2011 12:22 PM)chochemonger1 Wrote:  

In my experience, Colombia is definitely the best country in S. America; if you still want to bang 17-21 yr olds. There, since so many 21-29 yr old women are single mothers it's almost a necessity to go for the youinger ones. The only problem is that many of these young girls are very flaky and alot of them are golddiggers. Nevetheless, there are plenty that are open to meeting older men, especially if you stay in a 2nd tier city. I always had 1 or 2 17-20 yr olds in my rotation when i lived in Medellin.

I find Colombian women that you are meeting for the first time through a dating site and women you just met to and got a phone number to be at the highest risk of flaking on you.

However women that I meet through a social networking (common friends) and women that I have been with before almost never flake on me.

I'm not a wife hunter so I have never spent a minute worrying about gold diggers or why women are jumping into bed with me.

When you get older you will start to attract women that are looking for a potential sponsor...just a fact of life. Banged an extremely hot chick in Cali three times before she asked me to buy her an IPhone. I told her that wasn't happening....and that pretty much ended it right there but I'm not going to get my feelings hurt about it. Any chick that asks for compensation before the deed is just a hooker plain and simple and not a Gold digger.

No, I haven't been to costa rica, but i'll consider it now. i imagine the chicks are hotter there than in peru as well.

i just met some brazilian dudes today during the world cup game and they said one of the reasons they are here is for the girls. not because they are so hot but because they are so easy.

First let me say chochemonger1 who started this thread is the man. I met him in the Philippines and he was truly what a Roosher should be. It's to bad he doesn't post here anymore.

As for the thread I say just don't be a older guy. Don't consider yourself a older guy when approaching or gaming. Stay in good shape and in good health, don't smoke, dress nice. I feel like a lot of older guys that want to game younger girls are very self conscious about how old they are an that shines through to any girl they talk to. If you present yourself as a man who goes after what he wants and could care less about a age difference odds are shes not gonna see you as a older guy either... just a man who knows what he wants and does something about it. Sure you will still run into some young girls here or there who have a issue with your age, but I think you will be pleasantly surprised at how many young girls are open to a in shape, mature, alpha male.

Bruising cervix since 96
#TeamBeard
"I just want to live out my days drinking virgin margaritas and banging virgin señoritas" - Uncle Cr33pin

Quote: (07-09-2014 11:36 AM)Cr33pin Wrote:  

As for the thread I say just don't be a older guy. Don't consider yourself a older guy when approaching or gaming. Stay in good shape and in good health, don't smoke, dress nice. I feel like a lot of older guys that want to game younger girls are very self conscious about how old they are an that shines through to any girl they talk to. If you present yourself as a man who goes after what he wants and could care less about a age difference odds are shes not gonna see you as a older guy either... just a man who knows what he wants and does something about it. Sure you will still run into some young girls here or there who have a issue with your age, but I think you will be pleasantly surprised at how many young girls are open to a in shape, mature, alpha male.

Nice post...But the facts are the facts.
I don't know many guys that have been gaming women in Colombia or longer than my self and it was just different when I was 30 as compared to 52.

You don't have to be self conscious about your age but it is just obvious sometimes that women are sizing you up in a different way.

I was out in Cali with a couple of guys that are 15 years younger than me and overall a bit better looking than I am. We are having a couple of beers at Regge and Pop in the middle of the day in Chipichape Mall.

A couple of real cute chicks come in and sit down at the table next to us and I make eye contact with one and she holds it way to long for it to just a casual glance.

So I say Hi to her and introduce myself and my friends...and since we were having a "giraffe" I invite them to have a beer with us. The girl's friend was nice and entertained my friends while I chatted with my chick and I say my chick because she never really engaged my younger friends in conversation at all or even paid much attention to them.

So why do you suppose that a girl seeks out guys that are more than double their age while ignoring younger better looking guys?

Fear of getting humped and dumped again? Maybe

But most likely because older guys in Colombia have a reputation of keeping women they like around awhile and helping them out if need be.

Quote: (07-09-2014 03:06 PM)WEDO Wrote:  

Nice post...But the facts are the facts.
I don't know many guys that have been gaming women in Colombia or longer than my self and it was just different when I was 30 as compared to 52.

You don't have to be self conscious about your age but it is just obvious sometimes that women are sizing you up in a different way.

I was out in Cali with a couple of guys that are 15 years younger than me and overall a bit better looking than I am. We are having a couple of beers at Regge and Pop in the middle of the day in Chipichape Mall.

A couple of real cute chicks come in and sit down at the table next to us and I make eye contact with one and she holds it way to long for it to just a casual glance.

So I say Hi to her and introduce myself and my friends...and since we were having a "giraffe" I invite them to have a beer with us. The girl's friend was nice and entertained my friends while I chatted with my chick and I say my chick because she never really engaged my younger friends in conversation at all or even paid much attention to them.

So why do you suppose that a girl seeks out guys that are more than double their age while ignoring younger better looking guys?

Fear of getting humped and dumped again? Maybe

But most likely because older guys in Colombia have a reputation of keeping women they like around awhile and helping them out if need be.

Bravo, WEDO. Exactly right! With all due respect to those of you who learned at a young age how to go about getting more female attention than you could otherwise, and regardless of the number of stars under your belt, the title you earned here, and the number of likes you have collected, the only way you can learn what works and what doesn't work for an older man is by experience. Either wait until you are there or listen to your elders. Me? I came here to learn some game (which I don't have) and to get some generic tips about places like the Philippines, so I listen carefully to what many of you much younger experts say and I am learning from you. Thanks for that! But your value as a teacher will only grow if you stay away from teaching what you cannot be qualified to teach yet.

Quote: (07-09-2014 11:36 AM)Cr33pin Wrote:  

First let me say chochemonger1 who started this thread is the man. I met him in the Philippines and he was truly what a Roosher should be. It's to bad he doesn't post here anymore.

Thanks . You sum it up nicely. I am older, but forum member here will be surprised to know I get hit on by younger girls when I go out. I don't look my age at all. And I am not saying this as a boast or anything. If you take a very good care of yourself, as an older guy. You don't have to travel thousands of miles to Asia or South America to nail younger pussies. If you take good care of yourself, and you are game aware, the rest should be easy.

So, it seems that Colombia would be a good choice. But, is it true anywhere in Colombia? Even in Bogota, this "age gap" is tolerated? Or, is it the case only in Medellin (or Cali)? Because, surely there are differencies within a country as big and diverse (and not very poor) as Colombia?

In Ukraine/Russia, I would say that a 35 years-old man can have a pretty girlfriend 13 or 15 years younger, no problem - Providing he, of course, has some money, and is very confident (and not boring). Confidence is as important as money in Ukraine/Russia, and slightly more important than looks. You have to show and demonstrate confidence and strength, daily, in those countries... or risk loosing your high-value gf!

I agree with Wedo. If you're some dude temporarily in Colombia, you're going to meet primarily flaky chicas. If you live here, and can justify why you are here (via a job or whatever) you'll meet many more quality chicas. Helps if you are outside of Medellin as well- Foreigners have the worst reputation since there are tons of whoremongers and single guys in general there only to bang chicas (and many chicas know this).

I've been dating a hot, very cool 23 year old Colombiana for almost 2 years now and I'm 43. I'm in Bogota, though.

ZayanZaken, I’m curious if you ever knocked up a girl or not!? I hope it happened for you my man.

The OP has been banned for a couple years now. Although as an older dude I would have liked to seen this thread live.

"Women however should get a spanking at least once a week by their husbands and boyfriends - that should be mandated by law" - Zelcorpion