rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

What's the hot kids' toy for Christmas this year?

Some of us on here have kids, nieces, nephews, ...etc.

It's hard keeping up with what's popular and cool when it comes to kids. Especially if they don't live with you. That's part of the price of being a player.

What are you guys buying the kids in your life for the holidays this year?

My little boy is 7 and is looking for some kinda robot toy he can program and make it do cool stuff. Any suggestions?

Team Nachos

I was a nerdy kid even when I was small so I liked thinks like K'nex and building toys, I think those promote a healthy mind in kids as well, anything you can manipulate and learn from.

Chef In Jeans
A culinary website for men

GT pro series jr.
[attachment=3609]

Quote: (11-19-2011 07:45 PM)Chad Daring Wrote:  

I was a nerdy kid even when I was small so I liked thinks like K'nex and building toys, I think those promote a healthy mind in kids as well, anything you can manipulate and learn from.

Funny thing Chad. I'm an Engineer in my daily life. I got my kid hooked on Playstation games when he was 2. Shoulda saw his eyes light up when he realized he could control things on the screen. So cool.

I thought it was hysterical when he asked me for a robot toy. Programming and robotics were part of my daily college Engineering life.

Just gotta find the right thing to keep his interest.

Team Nachos

...deleted

Team Nachos

...deleted

Team Nachos

I got a relative one of these: http://www.amazon.com/Elenco-SC-300-Snap...0000683A4/

They're good fun and kids learn a lot from them. Some will find them lame and boring. I think I had more fun with it than the kid to be honest.

"A flower can not remain in bloom for years, but a garden can be cultivated to bloom throughout seasons and years." - xsplat

A copy of Mystery Method.

They're never too young to start learning.

"You thought controlling things on the screen was cool..."

Quote: (11-22-2011 08:46 AM)Alpha Wrote:  

A copy of Mystery Method.

They're never too young to start learning.

"You thought controlling things on the screen was cool..."

Great idea!! I think a magic kit would be great to go with it. [Image: smile.gif]

Team Nachos

I heard about this book called Bang. There are actually a few different versions of it. They have it on audiotape for children who aren't yet able to read. I think it would make a great gift for your seven year old nephew.[/align]

Quote: (11-22-2011 09:59 AM)hoops330 Wrote:  

I heard about this book called Bang. There are actually a few different versions of it. They have it on audiotape for children who aren't yet able to read. I think it would make a great gift for your seven year old nephew.[/align]

I don't think there is a grade school version out yet. Kinder Bang? Yeah I don't see that selling too many copies. [Image: smile.gif]

Team Nachos

Quote: (11-22-2011 10:30 AM)Parlay44 Wrote:  

Quote: (11-22-2011 09:59 AM)hoops330 Wrote:  

I don't think there is a grade school version out yet. Kinder Bang? Yeah I don't see that selling too many copies. [Image: smile.gif]

Pretty sure Roosh would get locked up for a long time if he put out a book called "Kinder Bang".

If you're dating a whore with kids, the best gifts I can think of is, a muzzle, harness, a leash, and a dvd of the Grinch that stole Christmas.

I just hacked my Wii fellas. You can connect an external USB hard drive and rip the games to it to play them from there.

Pretty cool thing to do for Christmas I guess.

Here's some links for the tech-savvy:

How to Hack Your Wii for Homebrew in Five Minutes

How to Back Up and Play Your Wii Games from an External Hard Drive

Team Nachos