rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Health: Facial Swelling

I had reconstructive jaw surgery a few months ago after a motorcycle injury, and I was swollen up like hell for the first month. I still have some residual swelling, like 10%, around the jaw area, and it annoys the hell out of me. According to the doctor, it should take another 3 months to fully dissipate and I should just wait it out with a healthy diet/exercise regimen and whatnot.

The thread about Apple Cider Vinegar prompted me to ask if any of you guys can recommend any medication -- natural or otherwise -- that might help out with this remaining facial swelling. I don't know many traditional doctors that would recommend ACV and yet it seems so effective, so maybe there's something out there along the same vein that can help me out.

Much appreciated,
Thanks

The most basic thing I can recommend is icing it down.

"The best kind of pride is that which compels a man to do his best when no one is watching."

Not much you can do for swelling. ACV won't do anything for that. Sometimes, time is the only thing that can heal..

You may want to take something that helps with inflamation in general, such as Cats claw, a form of herb.
You can also check out aloe vera gel. Make sure this doesn't conflict with any medication that your doctor has currently prescribed for you.

OUR NEW BLOG!

http://repstylez.com

My NEW TRAVEL E-BOOK - DOMINICAN REPUBLIC - A RED CARPET AFFAIR

http://www.amazon.com/dp/B00K53LVR8

Love 'em or leave 'em but we can't live without lizardsssss..

An Ode To Lizards

Play the Kanye card?

I am the cock carousel

Aloe Vera? Roosh recommended it for a sore dick after rough sex and it helped me with my swollen 3rd leg.

Thanks for the suggestions -- I'll give them a try.

The Kayne Card is definitely one I plan to play. Even though I'll go back to looking exactly how I did before the injury within a few months, the injury and accompanying excruciating pain should make for a half-decent story.

Cheers