rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Sovereign Man Confidential?

Are any of you guy's signed up for Simon Black's membership program? any insights to what goes on there and the quality (or lack thereof) of the information and resources?

Would love to hear your experiences.

P.S. To anyone unfamiliar who might be suspect of my intentions, I have absolutely no affiliation.

Beyond All Seas

"The individual has always had to struggle to keep from being overwhelmed by the tribe.
To be your own man is a hard business. If you try it, you'll be lonely often, and sometimes
frightened. But no price is too high to pay for the privilege of owning yourself." - Kipling

ooops......I see that's already been discussed - my bad.

Here's the link to the other thread in case anyone else was awaiting a response:
http://www.rooshvforum.network/thread-7892-p...#pid115633

Beyond All Seas

"The individual has always had to struggle to keep from being overwhelmed by the tribe.
To be your own man is a hard business. If you try it, you'll be lonely often, and sometimes
frightened. But no price is too high to pay for the privilege of owning yourself." - Kipling