rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Freida Pinto (India)

Freida Pinto (India)

So I went and saw Immortals the other night and DAMN this chick was sexy.

What the best cities in India can I find chicks that look like this?

[Image: freida-pinto-glamorous-photoshoot-pics6.jpg]

[Image: 5043530603_4e84507e65.jpg]

Freida Pinto (India)

Mumbai,
Bangalore (aka Bengaluru)
Goa (not a city, but a state... but well, you must have already heard of it)

The problem of India is not that we don't have chicks like this. (I don't think she is one of the hottest I saw, to be honest)
The real problem is -
a) they rarely wear a proper outfit
b) helluva conservative
c) As Mixx commented - "Indian chicks have the highest ROI on pussy in the world". They are just too brainwashed to think sex is a taboo...

Still, these cities are your best bets.

Freida Pinto (India)

Ill drill it down further for you.

In Mumbai, target the suburb of Bandra. This is a seaside suburb where all the rich Anglos or Christians stay. There is also an apartment complex called IC Colony in the suburb of Borivali.

There is a girls college called Sophia's Polytechnic in South Mumbai where you can find loads of such girls.

As Ami5 already mentioned, Goa is a good bet too. The tourist season in Goa runs from October - April. This is the prime season for picking up chicks. Target the areas around the cities of Panaji (capital) or Madgao.

There are loads of 5 star beach resorts in Goa too. These can be ripe picking grounds for the local anglicised chicks who work in the service industry.

A final note - I dont find her attractive to be honest, but to each man his own. However, as has been mentioned ad nauseum before, Indian chicks think that their pussy is a temple which is to be entered only after marriage or going thru hell in a LTR.

Quote: (11-14-2011 07:56 AM)Ami5 Wrote:  

Mumbai,
Bangalore (aka Bengaluru)
Goa (not a city, but a state... but well, you must have already heard of it)

The problem of India is not that we don't have chicks like this. (I don't think she is one of the hottest I saw, to be honest)
The real problem is -
a) they rarely wear a proper outfit
b) helluva conservative
c) As Mixx commented - "Indian chicks have the highest ROI on pussy in the world". They are just too brainwashed to think sex is a taboo...

Still, these cities are your best bets.

Freida Pinto (India)

Agree with everything said so far. I saw quiet a few hot girls in Bandra, but trying to game them like you would a westernized chick is next to impossible. Even the "liberal" Indians in Mumbai have no real concept of western dating. They still take chaperones on dates. It is not that acceptable for a guy to hit on a girl in a club unless he knows her circle of friends (and that is of course if the guy can even get into the club since most clubs refuse guys who aren't entering with a girl). I have gone to clubs in Mumbai, Goa, and Bangalore and I never saw guys hitting on girls. Girls were always on guard and if you even make an attempt they think you are a sexual predator.

When I was in Thailand at the Full Moon Party I met two chicks from Bangalore. One refused to even kiss despite me spending hours with her. Eventually they got pissed at me for even trying and accused me of being a sexual predator. Never experienced something so retarded, it was like dealing with 12 year old girls even though they were mid-20's.

Sex is still taboo, even if a girl hooks up she will not readily admit it and I it seems common for girls who actually "date" to marry the first guy they date. If you move from guy to guy you are a whore. Lots of "liberal" Indians still get arranged marriages.

I remember reading about Frieda Pinto's ex-boyfriend before she became famous and started dating her co-star from Slumdog Millionare, Dev Patel. The ex-BF was basically quoted as saying that he wasn't sure if Frieda was banging Dev Patel. He sounded like such a beta conservative pussy. Imagine an American movie star dumping her BF to be with another movie star. No one would question if they are having sex, but in the Indian mentality that is still a question, even for fucking movie stars who you would think are liberal as fuck.

Sorry for the rant, but this is why I stay the fuck away from anyone who was raised in India. They really piss me off. The mentality is 1950's America at best and they have a very unhealthy repressed attitude towards dating and sex. If you want Indian chicks, only go for ones born and raised in America, Canada, or Britain.

Freida Pinto (India)

Seems like a real challenge to fuck a hot Indian chick.

Ill have to give it a go some time.

Freida Pinto (India)

Quote: (11-14-2011 09:58 AM)Dash Global Wrote:  

Only in India. If you try to fuck an Indian girl in Vancouver, CN or any US state, they will bang in 3 dates tops...sometimes faster if you are NOT indian.

Get them alone here in America/Canada, and she is very likely DTF, all yo have to do is lead her like an alpha, and she will respond as most Indian girls act like little children when it comes to fucking and you have to man-up and lead them to sex with no apologies.

Indian women love fucking men outside their own race. Anytime Indian men game them, they clam-up and want to be courted for marriage, not fucking.

Unfortunately, hot indican chics are extremely rare to find outside of Mumbai, India.

Mixx

Freida Pinto (India)

Quote: (11-14-2011 10:03 AM)MiXX Wrote:  

Quote: (11-14-2011 09:58 AM)Dash Global Wrote:  

Only in India. If you try to fuck an Indian girl in Vancouver, CN or any US state, they will bang in 3 dates tops...sometimes faster if you are NOT indian.

Get them alone here in America/Canada, and she is very likely DTF, all yo have to do is lead her like an alpha, and she will respond as most Indian girls act like little children when it comes to fucking and you have to man-up and lead them to sex with no apologies.

Indian women love fucking men outside their own race. Anytime Indian men game them, they clam-up and want to be courted for marriage, not fucking.

Unfortunately, hot indican chics are extremely rare to find outside of Mumbai, India.

Mixx

Guess, Ill focus the attack in Mumbai then.

Hopefully there is some cool shit to see in India because im not to confident about getting that flag.....

Freida Pinto (India)

Freida is very pretty facially but seems to have a skinny and quite boyish body a bit like Natalie Portman.

Freida Pinto (India)

Quote: (11-14-2011 08:56 AM)nomadicdude Wrote:  

Agree with everything said so far. I saw quiet a few hot girls in Bandra, but trying to game them like you would a westernized chick is next to impossible. Even the "liberal" Indians in Mumbai have no real concept of western dating. They still take chaperones on dates. It is not that acceptable for a guy to hit on a girl in a club unless he knows her circle of friends (and that is of course if the guy can even get into the club since most clubs refuse guys who aren't entering with a girl). I have gone to clubs in Mumbai, Goa, and Bangalore and I never saw guys hitting on girls. Girls were always on guard and if you even make an attempt they think you are a sexual predator.

When I was in Thailand at the Full Moon Party I met two chicks from Bangalore. One refused to even kiss despite me spending hours with her. Eventually they got pissed at me for even trying and accused me of being a sexual predator. Never experienced something so retarded, it was like dealing with 12 year old girls even though they were mid-20's.

Sex is still taboo, even if a girl hooks up she will not readily admit it and I it seems common for girls who actually "date" to marry the first guy they date. If you move from guy to guy you are a whore. Lots of "liberal" Indians still get arranged marriages.

I remember reading about Frieda Pinto's ex-boyfriend before she became famous and started dating her co-star from Slumdog Millionare, Dev Patel. The ex-BF was basically quoted as saying that he wasn't sure if Frieda was banging Dev Patel. He sounded like such a beta conservative pussy. Imagine an American movie star dumping her BF to be with another movie star. No one would question if they are having sex, but in the Indian mentality that is still a question, even for fucking movie stars who you would think are liberal as fuck.

Sorry for the rant, but this is why I stay the fuck away from anyone who was raised in India. They really piss me off. The mentality is 1950's America at best and they have a very unhealthy repressed attitude towards dating and sex. If you want Indian chicks, only go for ones born and raised in America, Canada, or Britain.

They are also some of the most status-conscious people on the planet. The class/caste system they come from never really leaves them.

"The best kind of pride is that which compels a man to do his best when no one is watching."

Freida Pinto (India)

Quote: (11-14-2011 08:34 AM)Sirob Wrote:  

As Ami5 already mentioned, Goa is a good bet too. The tourist season in Goa runs from October - April. This is the prime season for picking up chicks. Target the areas around the cities of Panaji (capital) or Madgao.

There are loads of 5 star beach resorts in Goa too. These can be ripe picking grounds for the local anglicised chicks who work in the service industry.

Hey Sirob, how do you think gaming the girls over New Year's in Goa would work out? It's my understanding that that's where upper class Indians go to party. My Indian friends told me I should have no trouble there over the holidays but I'm extremely skeptical given my (and many others) past experiences with Indian girls and sex.

I can't have sex with your personality, and I can't put my penis in your college degree, and I can't shove my fist in your childhood dreams, so why are you sharing all this information with me?

Freida Pinto (India)

What about Bangladesh chicks? Or Sri Lankan chicks? Or even Indian Trini or Indian Guyanese chicks?

Since they look exactly the same, why not go for them instead? Or is the accent that you love?

OUR NEW BLOG!

http://repstylez.com

My NEW TRAVEL E-BOOK - DOMINICAN REPUBLIC - A RED CARPET AFFAIR

http://www.amazon.com/dp/B00K53LVR8

Love 'em or leave 'em but we can't live without lizardsssss..

An Ode To Lizards

Freida Pinto (India)

If you're even contemplating banging upper class Indian chicks during New Years in Goa, forget it. The upper class Indians will be hanging out en masse in big groups with families. It will be impossible to pull an Indian chick there.

Your best bet ironically are the hordes of Russians and Israelis who descend on Goa during that time. As I said earlier, just hit up any of the popular beaches in Goa, goto the shacks which line the beaches and chat up the waiters and owners. Find out where the rave and techno parties are being held during the period between 20th December and 1st January. Once you have the intel, getting laid will be considerably easier.

Beware tho, that new years in Goa is a horrendous cockfest. Its pretty bad at other times also, but new years is off the charts as far as sausagefests are concerned. It would do you good if you can get into the local russian and israeli circles and game before hitting the rave parties.

In all the new year parties I spent in goa, i never got laid. Of course, that is completely different during late Jan and Feb, when it is still party central,but without the hordes of thirsty dicks.

Quote: (11-14-2011 03:16 PM)Soma Wrote:  

Hey Sirob, how do you think gaming the girls over New Year's in Goa would work out? It's my understanding that that's where upper class Indians go to party. My Indian friends told me I should have no trouble there over the holidays but I'm extremely skeptical given my (and many others) past experiences with Indian girls and sex.

Freida Pinto (India)

Thanks for the intel. I figured it wouldn't be great, but didn't think it would be this bad.

Quote: (11-14-2011 03:57 PM)Sirob Wrote:  

If you're even contemplating banging upper class Indian chicks during New Years in Goa, forget it. The upper class Indians will be hanging out en masse in big groups with families. It will be impossible to pull an Indian chick there.

Your best bet ironically are the hordes of Russians and Israelis who descend on Goa during that time. As I said earlier, just hit up any of the popular beaches in Goa, goto the shacks which line the beaches and chat up the waiters and owners. Find out where the rave and techno parties are being held during the period between 20th December and 1st January. Once you have the intel, getting laid will be considerably easier.

Beware tho, that new years in Goa is a horrendous cockfest. Its pretty bad at other times also, but new years is off the charts as far as sausagefests are concerned. It would do you good if you can get into the local russian and israeli circles and game before hitting the rave parties.

In all the new year parties I spent in goa, i never got laid. Of course, that is completely different during late Jan and Feb, when it is still party central,but without the hordes of thirsty dicks.

Quote: (11-14-2011 03:16 PM)Soma Wrote:  

I can't have sex with your personality, and I can't put my penis in your college degree, and I can't shove my fist in your childhood dreams, so why are you sharing all this information with me?

Freida Pinto (India)

Quote: (11-14-2011 03:24 PM)Moma Wrote:  

What about Bangladesh chicks? Or Sri Lankan chicks? Or even Indian Trini or Indian Guyanese chicks?

Since they look exactly the same, why not go for them instead? Or is the accent that you love?

Bangladesh is Muslim so it would be even harder to bang a chick in country. I saw some chicks in Sri Lanka that were bangable but its also a pretty conservative country. Also, lots of chicks don't shave their legs there. Trini and Guyenese seem like a better option as they are much more liberal, having lost all the repressive Indian BS.

And agree that Goa during NYE is a fucking major cock fest and most of the upper class Indian girls will be in groups of 10-20 and will have no interest in fucking anyone except possibly their BF. You need to focus on the Russian, Brit, and Israeli chicks otherwise you'll find yourself at a beach party with 1,000 Indian men dancing while holding hands.

Freida Pinto (India)

Check out my India thread from a 2 years ago:
http://www.rooshvforum.network/thread-566.html

I would totally forget about getting laid in India. At least not with an Indian girl.

India is a DIFFERENT world. I mean its poor, super poor. Like 5 times poorer than Thailand, & 4 times poorer than china. And the culture is MUCH more conservative.

If I ever go to India again I will put zero effort into getting girl. Its a waste of time.

Freida Pinto (India)

Almost 100% of guys hooking up is through social circle game. I still have to see a guy pull off a cold approach. Its just not the culture. If you approach at malls, coffee shops etc etc you can come off looking like a salesman. Frieda pinto is originally from goa, but you can find women like her in Mumbai, Bangalore, Pune and Delhi. Youwould need to tap in to the correct crowd

Freida Pinto (India)

I've been running into some hot girls from Sri Lanka.

Would any of you guys say that is an easier place to lay these type of girls?

As of what I was told, their culture is different from the Indian.

Freida Pinto (India)

Never met an Indian girl that I find attractive, they tend not to look after themselves that well, they just don't turn me on at all personally.

Freida Pinto (India)

Quote: (11-14-2011 09:35 PM)PartyTime Wrote:  

I would totally forget about getting laid in India. At least not with an Indian girl.

India is a DIFFERENT world. I mean its poor, super poor. Like 5 times poorer than Thailand, & 4 times poorer than china. And the culture is MUCH more conservative.

If I ever go to India again I will put zero effort into getting girl. Its a waste of time.

Not being disrespectful but can't one just leverage your money against an Indian lizard? If they are poor, take them to a nice restaraunt and bang them in your four star hotel? Doesn't status count for anything in India?

OUR NEW BLOG!

An Ode To Lizards

Freida Pinto (India)

Sorry to be a party pooper Moma.

If what you are saying were to hold true, I would have banged a new and hot Indian lizard (btw, that's a definite oxymoron there) every week or month.

The reality is that looks or hotness in India has a vary major correlation with the girl's socio-economic status. You will NOT find good looking poor chicks in India. The ones who you see on the big screen and who conform to some degree with universal stereotypes of hotness are almost all predominantly from upper middle class or rich families, who had access to beauty and skin care products and good nutrition from their childhood.

These chicks will NOT bang a foreigner unless they are away from home, have spent atleast a year or two living abroad and care two hoots for Indian society in general. The last point is very important as any even a minutely faint suggestion that a girl from that strata has been with a foreign cock (hell, even an Indian cock) is good enough to permanently dent her reputation in the arranged marriage market.

My cousin sister was with her boyfriend for 2 years and they banged only after marriage. Go figure that!

I've said it here ad nauseum ad infinitum. India is a great country, excellent for food, hospitality, sights, sounds, culture, arts and religion.

However for girls, do not even bother coming here.

Quote: (11-17-2011 10:08 AM)Moma Wrote:  

Quote: (11-14-2011 09:35 PM)PartyTime Wrote:  

Not being disrespectful but can't one just leverage your money against an Indian lizard? If they are poor, take them to a nice restaraunt and bang them in your four star hotel? Doesn't status count for anything in India?

Freida Pinto (India)

I wouldn't say is a great country for food, hospitality, sights, sounds, or culture. I would say even in those departments India is much more backwards and much lower then China or any of the other countries elsewhere in that region.

Freida Pinto (India)

Im in the Toronto aiport right now and Indians are EVERYWHERE! lol

Freida Pinto (India)

Quote: (11-17-2011 03:59 PM)Dash Global Wrote:  

Im in the Toronto aiport right now and Indians are EVERYWHERE! lol

You in transit or you here for a bit, brah?

OUR NEW BLOG!

An Ode To Lizards

Freida Pinto (India)

I wish I was here for a bit. Just laid over.

Freida Pinto (India)

Quote: (11-17-2011 02:12 PM)Aiurtime Wrote:  

I wouldn't say is a great country for food, hospitality, sights, sounds, or culture. I would say even in those departments India is much more backwards and much lower then China or any of the other countries elsewhere in that region.

Hello again, Gariell. :-)

To the OP:

It's already been said by others, but women like Freida Pinto are not going to be accessible in India to most people (this includes other Indians, unless you are part of the wealthy elite).

On a brighter note, you can meet them outside India at any of the more prestigious universities since many are educated abroad. Or you could try parts of the UK or Canada where pretty and willing Indian girls are quite common.

D.