rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

I got laid on the 1st date in Latin America

I met a girl at couchsurfing. We talked around 2 times. Then we decided to meet. I did not want to go to the cinema. I did not want to waste money. So we watched a movie on my computer in my room.
I am from Europe and I am white.
I am around 22.
After about half the movie I started to hold her hand. Then a bit later I held my arm around her.
After the movie I started to play some music. And I wanted her to dance with me.
Then I made it more like hugging. Then some kissing. Then I was able to touch her under the shirt. I went to her nipples. And she went very wild. I took her to the matress on the floor. Because South American beds are not so strong/stable. She said like 2 times in Spanish "not today". And she said she had menstruation. So I thought that I would not bang her that day. So we hugged and so on in a relaxed way. But then she became very horny. And her underwear went off. And I put on a condom. I was not super hard (probably because of her menstruation), and I tried to find the hole like 2 times, I thought that maybe I am too soft, because I was not able to bang virgins when I am this soft, but then it went in all the way. And I banged her in the missionary position for like 1 minute.
Then she wanted doggy style and I wanted it too. But then I saw that the bed looked like a crime scene. And her ass was full of blood. So I told her that we will do it another time instead.
The girl slept over and went home early in the morning. She paid the taxi here and home.
This is not a story about great sex of course. But I only wanted to say how I did it and so on. And if I can bang a menstration girl, then other ones are very easy.
I can also tell you that I have banged 1 other girl in this country. And she was a virgin. So now I have 2. And I have never banged any girl before. Mostly because I don't like the Iceland type of slut at all.
I don't want to put her picture here. But maybe somebody want to see it on e-mail or pm. Then maybe you could grade her for me.
Any questions?

Have you met her parents yet?

There are a lot of red flags in your post OP that smell trollish.

What country is this you speak of that you are meeting and banging a virgin and girls on their periods? In latin America, Virgins are normally 12 years old, after that age of 13....if her local boyfriend does not pop her cherry, her cousin or uncle will have popped her cherry....not kidding!

MIxx

Did I just read that an uncle will take his neice's virginity like it's a normal thing down there?

Quote: (11-14-2011 02:08 PM)Batata Wrote:  

Did I just read that an uncle will take his neice's virginity like it's a normal thing down there?

Yup. You did. It is not normal, but it happens, more-so with a close cousin, but Uncles do secretly do it too. Obviously, it will not be something he publishes to the family. And if an uncle/cousin does not pop-the cherry, you can bet your next paycheck her little boyfriend in school will. Sometimes young girls look for older guys to pop them purposely just to get it "over with".

There is even a cute saying in spanish making fun of this silent fact: "A la prima se le arrima"

In Latin and Central America, finding a virgin older than 15 is like winning the lottery...in 2 states simultaneously! So, if he is fucking a virgin in Latin America, he is either lying (or she lied to him, and he believes her), or does not know he just fucked a 14 year old girl.

I have been dying to fuck a virgin in Latin America for years now....I have yet to meet one that is old enough for me to pop.

Mixx

No. And I don't think I ever will. We does not want something serious.
Quote: (11-14-2011 11:14 AM)Hooligan Harry Wrote:  

Have you met her parents yet?

Is that behavior common amongst Hispanics in America?

I banged 1 virgin. And 1 girl on her period. Nothing is trollish about that. Women sometimes have their period, and I had bad luck to meet her on that day.
Peru.
I really don't agree with you about that. I surely think that Peru have more 19 year old or 25 year old virgins than Sweden, Spain etc.
Quote: (11-14-2011 11:47 AM)MiXX Wrote:  

What country is this you speak of that you are meeting and banging a virgin and girls on their periods? In latin America, Virgins are normally 12 years old, after that age of 13....if her local boyfriend does not pop her cherry, her cousin or uncle will have popped her cherry....not kidding!

MIxx

I am not lying about the virgin. She is very different from the other girl. She is super tight. It is hard to do any "in and out" action. While the non virgin I can easily fuck in and out very fast.
Quote: (11-14-2011 02:11 PM)MiXX Wrote:  

Quote: (11-14-2011 02:08 PM)Batata Wrote:  

Yup. You did. It is not normal, but it happens, moreso with a close cousin, but Uncles do secretly do it too. Obviously, it will not be something he publishes to the family.

In Latin and Central America, finding a virgin older than 15 is like winning the lottery...in 2 states simultaneously! So, if he is fucking a virgin in Latin America, he is either lying (or she lied to him, and he believes her), or does not know he just fucked a 14 year old girl.

I have been dying to fuck a virgin in Latin America for years now....I have yet to meet one that is old enough for me to pop.

Mixx

Quote: (11-14-2011 02:17 PM)venezuelaguy22 Wrote:  

I really don't agree with you about that. I surely think that Peru have more 19 year old or 25 year old virgins than Sweden, Spain etc.

Really? Shit, start sending some virgins to us 'po folks man! [Image: lol.gif]

[Image: bsflag.gif]

Mixx

Uncles poppin' their 13 year old niece's cherry??? Maaaan that's just wrong!!!

"South America" is pretty diverse, what country/city are you talking about specifically? (Venezuela?) Knowing this would help to better understand your story.

"I'm not afraid of dying, I'm afraid of not trying. Everyday hit every wave, like I'm Hawaiian"

Quote: (11-14-2011 11:47 AM)MiXX Wrote:  

MIxx

Dude, that's awful...

It is awful but true. I heard the same stories while living in costa rica about uncles or cousins de-flowering young girls. Besides until you hard her she is still a virgen with you.

Already said. But Peru.
Quote: (11-14-2011 03:52 PM)azulsombra Wrote:  

"South America" is pretty diverse, what country/city are you talking about specifically? (Venezuela?) Knowing this would help to better understand your story.

The worst TROLL post I've ever seen on here.

Quote: (11-14-2011 04:06 AM)venezuelaguy22 Wrote:  

Then she wanted doggy style and I wanted it too. But then I saw that the bed looked like a crime scene. And her ass was full of blood. So I told her that we will do it another time instead.
[Image: lol.gif]

All I can say about South American girls' virginity:

-The age of consent (in Brazil at least) is 14. Girls reach puberty early, getting developed early. I can understand based on this why they lose their virginity early as well.
-The more upper class, the later they lose their virginity. I know 20 year old virgins, all upper/middle class. In poorer places (states/regions in Brazil or poorer communities even in bigger/developed cities) they really do lose their virginity as early as 12. Maybe even be a mother around that age (an increasingly less common phenomena). I'd say, however, an average for middle class girls' in Brazil is around 14-16. Isn't it like this elsewhere?
-The cousin thing is something I heard of (uncle not so sure, but wouldn't be surprised)... but if having a cousin poppin' a girl's cherry not common, at least two cousins getting it on is common elsewhere as well, no?

The first thread i read today. What a load of crap ! OP, that is .

Book - Around the World in 80 Girls - The Epic 3 Year Trip of a Backpacking Casanova

My new book Famles - Fables and Fairytales for Men is out now on Amazon.

Quote: (11-14-2011 02:11 PM)MiXX Wrote:  

I must live in a different Latin America then.

I fucked a virgin on her 20's not a long time ago, it's rare down here, but they exist.
But In smaller towns the situation is pretty much what Mixx described(at least here in Brazil.) exceptions excluded.

Chicks need to be on rotation like a Netflix queue

Quote: (11-21-2011 06:15 PM)Neil Skywalker Wrote:  

The first thread i read today. What a load of crap ! OP, that is .

This troll's still not banned (OP)?

Tuthmosis Twitter | IRT Twitter

Chicks in Latin America get their cherry popped EARLY. As an example, I have been banging this chick in Costa Rica on and off for a few years now. Smoking hot body, great face, and gives some of the best, sloppiest head I have ever had.

Earlier this year when I hooked up with her again she was feeling pretty depressed. I asked her why, and she told me that her daughter just had a son, which means that she is a GRANDMOTHER now (Yes, I banged a granny).

Here is the catch, she just turned 34! You would be shocked at the number of chicks I know in their mid to late 30's down there that are grandmas. They popped out a kid at 15-17, and their sons or daughters did the same thing at around the same age.