rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Friend cockblocked me or girl choose him instead of me ??

Sorry guy but I cannot sleep for 2 days because of this incident right now I feel very depressed. Please read this and help me understand what I should do and what should be my next step.

Last week I went to a party at my friends house everything was going great I met a hb9 we started to talk, she laughed at my jokes, a lot of eye contact, touching etc. For the record both of us were drunk. After couple of hours of kino, my other friend showed up (male). So he starts to talk with her and he is getting the same attention the only difference is she is not giving him eye contact. So I thought all is good. So my friend decides he wants to go home, for some stupid reason I tell him to stay and so does she. So all of us are outside trying to convince him to stay, after couple of minutes I got bored and go inside the house and leave them both together. When I come back upstairs to check on them all of sudden he decide he will stay. Furthermore, couple of hours pass and she invites us to her home and again me and her have a lot of kino. So while at her home she start asking my friend if he has a girlfriend and, he replayed no. Anyways, I got bored and went to lay in her bed, which is in the main room so I can still see them. Finally, when I turn around, I can hear her say “he is a sleep” and once she said that, I turned my head and saw them both making out, for couple of seconds. I was so shocked and pissed that I was numb. after couple of minutes of just laying down, I acted as my phone started to ring and told her I need to go home.
1)So my question do you guys is WTF happened. And what should I DO???

On to the next one.

Quote: (11-13-2011 01:50 PM)Nicktheman Wrote:  

Sorry guy but I cannot sleep for 2 days because of this incident right now I feel very depressed. Please read this and help me understand what I should do and what should be my next step.

Last week I went to a party at my friends house everything was going great I met a hb9 we started to talk, she laughed at my jokes, a lot of eye contact, touching etc. For the record both of us were drunk. After couple of hours of kino, my other friend showed up (male). So he starts to talk with her and he is getting the same attention the only difference is she is not giving him eye contact. So I thought all is good. So my friend decides he wants to go home, for some stupid reason I tell him to stay and so does she. So all of us are outside trying to convince him to stay, after couple of minutes I got bored and go inside the house and leave them both together. When I come back upstairs to check on them all of sudden he decide he will stay. Furthermore, couple of hours pass and she invites us to her home and again me and her have a lot of kino. So while at her home she start asking my friend if he has a girlfriend and, he replayed no. Anyways, I got bored and went to lay in her bed, which is in the main room so I can still see them. Finally, when I turn around, I can hear her say “he is a sleep” and once she said that, I turned my head and saw them both making out, for couple of seconds. I was so shocked and pissed that I was numb. after couple of minutes of just laying down, I acted as my phone started to ring and told her I need to go home.

[Image: troll.gif]

Dude, move on to the next girl.

Friends first. This is just a chick.

And the reason she's with him is that she likes him more than she likes you. It ain't your friends fault.

This one stings a bit, I know. However, this is one of those instances where SHE CHOSE, and it wasn't you. Girls are always looking for something they think is better, and your boy had something that made her tingle that she didn't see in you. There's nothing you could have done about it. Granted, the way she did it was kind of fucked up, but chicks generally aren't very considerate of the feelings of others. Just chalk this one up.

"The best kind of pride is that which compels a man to do his best when no one is watching."

You need to learn not to take things so personal. I know it seems personal that your friend and this girl that you really liked (who appeared to like you too) did this to you but they weren't doing this to try and hurt you. Most of the time people aren't even considering your feelings or how it'll affect you and it's not because they don't care and want to hurt you it's just you (and me and everyone else) are not that significant. We're all just humans and we look after ourselves as the main priority mostly. If you had the opportunity like he did wouldn't you go for it or would you worry about hurting your friends feelings?

Seems like she was flirting with both of you and giving out the same signals, if anything you fucked up by keeping him hanging around then heading off to bed and leaving them alone. Deep down I think you might have known you were defeated and that's why you left them to it. Secretly you were hoping it wouldn't happen and that maybe she'd jump into bed with you but it wasn't to be. No big deal, you'll be over it within a few days I guarantee.

My only assumption is that you really didnt have the girl on the hook like you really thought you did. Her supposedly feeling you was probably more in your mind, then in reality. She probably was just a flirty girl and you got caught up because you really liked her.

On the cool, to protect your interests, you probably should have let your homeboy bounce when he said he was. That way, you could have worked on her a little more and may have gotten the win if you noticed that she may have been feeling him.

Its all in the game tho, and you have to learn to peep the scene. She was probably feeling your homeboy the moment he hit the door and you just didnt notice. At the end of the day you can have all the game in the world, but it all comes down to who a girl chooses. She chose your patna.

All in all, its a learning experience. This type of shit will only make you stronger in the end. Itll make you more keen when it comes to reading girls.

On the way to her place should have been decision time, surely at some point there was a moment on the way you could have had a word with your friend that one of you could roll out. If you were as close with her as you thought and it was obvious to others, when she invited you back to her place it may have been logical to assume something would have happened. Then your buddy might have been left out. Otherwise, you should have pulled the 'chute earlier and let them be.

This ignores the possiblity she wanted both of you at the same time. I don't care for those ratios personally, but some others may.

At the end of the day, it sounded like you did well for the most part, these silly things happen sometimes...women...find a better one.

You cockblocked yourself. I've been in this situation back before I new anything about game. In retrospect I realized that I may have slipped up or she seen something in my homie that made her tingle more to ram his shit down her throat lol. Never be a third wheel. In this situation it would of been akward for me and homie to go to her house, unless he was my ride home I'd discuss before hand the GP and one of us would have to cut. If not then fuck it.

Shit sucks tho. But don't let it get you down just laugh and move on. Can never be mad at your homie in these types of instances.

"A bitch is a bitch but a dog is a man's best friend" It sucks when you lose out but as others have said, move on and find a better whore. Try and remember what your friend did different than you, and replicate it in future events. Additionally, try and have a mindset of not caring about the outcome of the event. Ironically, not caring about what happens will lead you to more pussy and your game will tighten from it.

Hey guys thanks. this means a lot to me . I have one more question if I see her again should i try one more time, or should I just avoid her and move on completely.

Quote: (11-14-2011 02:06 PM)KingofScotland Wrote:  

You need to learn not to take things so personal. I know it seems personal that your friend and this girl that you really liked (who appeared to like you too) did this to you but they weren't doing this to try and hurt you. Most of the time people aren't even considering your feelings or how it'll affect you and it's not because they don't care and want to hurt you it's just you (and me and everyone else) are not that significant. We're all just humans and we look after ourselves as the main priority mostly. If you had the opportunity like he did wouldn't you go for it or would you worry about hurting your friends feelings?

Seems like she was flirting with both of you and giving out the same signals, if anything you fucked up by keeping him hanging around then heading off to bed and leaving them alone. Deep down I think you might have known you were defeated and that's why you left them to it. Secretly you were hoping it wouldn't happen and that maybe she'd jump into bed with you but it wasn't to be. No big deal, you'll be over it within a few days I guarantee.

You are 100% right once I saw them kissing I knew it was over. I left feeling like a fucking looser tho.

I'm no game expert, but I would just have fun at the party and be the guy everyone is having a good time with. If you have a shot with her, this will draw her in. If you don't have a shot with her, you will draw someone else in. Don't chase her because she will know she can have you whenever she wants, so there is no need to go for you now, or at all.

Nothing gets between a dog and his meat. Next time, if you think you have a chick on the hook, ISOLATE. You let your boy in the picture, and when he wanted to leave you talked him into staying. Don't do that again. If your boy is fucking up your flow, pull him aside and tell him you're trying to smash, so you need him to step. A friend will understand. That third wheel shit can be awkward.

"The best kind of pride is that which compels a man to do his best when no one is watching."

Quote: (11-14-2011 09:50 PM)Timoteo Wrote:  

Nothing gets between a dog and his meat. Next time, if you think you have a chick on the hook, ISOLATE. You let your boy in the picture, and when he wanted to leave you talked him into staying. Don't do that again. If your boy is fucking up your flow, pull him aside and tell him you're trying to smash, so you need him to step. A friend will understand. That third wheel shit can be awkward.

This ^

You validated your boy by convincing him to stay. Who cares if he leaves, see ya! What I imagine the chick saw was someone cooler than you, more interesting than you at that point.

I know what you were trying to do, was make it seem like you didn't care but you did care. Faking the I don't care thing doesn't work...got to get to a place where you really don't care.

Don't contact her, if she contacts you fine but remember..she likes your buddy. Chicks love attention / dueling friends, etc. don't fall in this trap, you've invested nothing with her.

Hang in there Nicktheman. Reading your story brings me back to the (not-so-distant) days when I was much nicer and more apt to go with the flow and keep my "friends" around.

FACT: A large majority of the people I used to consider "friends" were actually just acquaintances. They weren't out to get me or anything, but if they saw an opportunity to satisfy their needs, "I mean, you understand bro, right?" was their attitude.

FACT: I used to let people blow up my spot at the expense of getting my own needs met.

I've been in a near exact situation (made similar mistakes as you), but regardless of the setting and the people, this instance I have seen far too common.

1) You convinced her that your friend was cooler than you by trying to talk him in to staying when he was being a bit aloof like he might have something else going on. I bet there were even a few times he completely ignored you when you were trying to say something to him. She noticed.

2) I call bullshit that he didn't know that you were trying to spit game at that chick. He may not hate you, but he didn't have enough respect for you enough to back off because he knew you would just go along with it.

3) If it's your goal to still get in this girl's panties, there's a very small if no chance now. She picked the other guy over you, which might as well be etched in stone. Your best option would be to act as an aloof friend in the hopes that she would have some respect for you and not talk to her friends about what a "nice guy" you are.

It seems like you had some opportunity before he got there to be the aloof guy she would sleep with. But it's all good my man, like I said I've been there a ton and all of those unsuccessful nights helped me reevaluate my game and see the reality for what it was. I didn't get mad at reality, I just understood it and figured out how to make it work for me.

Just my 2 cents.

Sounds like you weren't really even thinking your friend was competition, but this chick obviously had some attraction or interest in him, is he a good looking guy, on par with you or better looking?

It sucks to think about stuff like that in those terms, but I have a good friend and wingman, who's a tall, built, and "classically handsome" guy that most chicks are automatically attracted to, sometimes all the game in the world can't compete with that. A lot of times when were out I like to do my own thing, as to not get into a competitive situation, or when were gaming a couple chicks, I'll hang back and read the cues and let the girls pick, if I end up with the lesser chick, I try not to let it bother me or hurt the ego.

You shouldn't have encouraged your friend to continue hanging out, if your goal was to bang that chick, having him around wasn't going to do you any good. Next, you cockblocked yourself when you were back at her place, and went to lie down, leaving your friend with that girl alone, in a position to hook up.

What I don't understand is, why are you depressed? you sat back and let things roll.

I still call troll, due to his poor English (unless its your second language then my bad) anyway if this is real. Your friend didn't cockblock you, you didn't even make an attempt to stop him from getting with her. You did nothing. She chose him, you can't be made at you're "friend" although I doubt he is real.

ya my English is bad i am original from Poland sorry.

Quote: (11-15-2011 01:03 AM)chefedemaquina Wrote:  

What I don't understand is, why are you depressed? you sat back and let things roll.
The reason i am depressed is, I did not accomplish my objective, which was to get into her pants. You know how hard it is to have a conversation with someone for 2+ hours, it takes a lot of energy, especially when they are hb9 to keep them interested. Furthermore, watching my friend get with her so easily, without trying to impress her. was a huge blow to my ego. I know this sound stupid but thats how I feel right now.

One more thing I found her on Facebook Should I add her as a friend?

Quote: (11-15-2011 08:08 AM)Nicktheman Wrote:  

Quote: (11-15-2011 01:03 AM)chefedemaquina Wrote:  

The reason i am depressed is, I did not accomplish my objective, which was to get into her pants. You know how hard it is to have a conversation with someone for 2+ hours, it takes a lot of energy, especially when they are hb9 to keep them interested. Furthermore, watching my friend get with her so easily, without trying to impress her. was a huge blow to my ego. I know this sound stupid but thats how I feel right now.

One more thing I found her on Facebook Should I add her as a friend?

You need to learn how to identify deers, bunnies and bears (via Patrice Oneal). Hold on, I'll explain:

A bunny refers to a girl who is really gentle and needs to be cuddled in order to be seduced.
A deer refers to a girl who needs a lot of strategy in order to be seduced.
And a bear refers to a girl who needs aggression in order to be seduced.

The girl you were trying to get with was a bear, but you treated her like a dear. You kept on using kino, when you should have been pulling a Herman Cain ages ago. Your friend noticed that this girl was a whore, because he understood her nature; you did not.

Learn to focus in on those three types of women and act accordingly if you still want to have sex. The better you are at identifying girls as bears, deers and bunnies, the better you'll be at determining which kind of girls you most like to deal with, and further develop your expertise.

No, DO NOT add her on Facebook. And "trying to impress her" never got any man laid, it's beta to the max.

After couple of hours of kino...

Here's where you messed up.

"One more thing I found her on Facebook Should I add her as a friend?"

Please...don't do this. You searching for her on FB to add her, after she chose your boy over you can't help but be interpreted as weak. I have nice looking chicks that are acquaintences, but I've hung out with a lot over the years, but yet they don't make efforts at communication (if something's going on, they'll contact one of my boys, and I get invited through him). We have lots of common friends, and I know they're on FB. I would never add them, because I know I don't have real value in their eyes. I'm an afterthought. One of these chick's mom just died, and she had a memorial service for her. I didn't go, as I never met her mom, and I'm not close to HER. I did ask for her mailing address so I could acknowledge her loss, but that's it. Don't spend any form of energy on chicks that don't show regard for you.