rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

RULES for Success

RULES for Success

What are some rules you use for yourself in social situations, or situations dealing with girls? It's important to establish rules in your life and live by them.

For instance, there is a rule written here that states:
Quote:Quote:

At the first sign of disrespect to you OR passing up an opportunity to spend time
with you, you dump her. when she calls you wanting to go out or something, you tell
her that her behavior was unacceptable and that the only way you are going to
let her hang out with you again is if she {make up whatever shit you want her
to do because she broke the rules} (ie. fucking/sucking..etc - ed Note; Maniac)

if all you want from her is a kiss, get that. if all you want is for her to
dress sexily, make her do that. if she doesn't agree to your terms tell her
don't call you again until you are ready to meet my demands and HANG UP.

the point of returning fox is that she is crawling back to you so you have the
POWER in the relationship.
(MrSex4uNYC)

This is one rule that I have both accepted and broken, and each time I have broken it I have regretted it. Therefore, at least in my experience, this is a rule that is solid and needs to be followed at all times.

What are some other rules you guys have that are useful for you when dealing with girls, guys, or whoever?

Edit: Additions
Partytime said: "Ultimatums never work with women. Instead, show her through your actions and your vibe that if she doesn't fuck you shes going to loose your attention to other women who will."

RULES for Success

Quote: (06-23-2009 02:56 PM)kerouac Wrote:  

What are some rules you use for yourself in social situations, or situations dealing with girls?

there is only one rule dealing with girls-that there is NO rule.

RULES for Success

Quote: (06-26-2009 04:22 AM)charmer Wrote:  

there is only one rule dealing with girls-that there is NO rule.

I think not letting a girl disrespect you is a pretty good rule.

RULES for Success

some pretty practical rules that I follow when I'm out:

- never ask for a girl's name first
- don't lean in to hear what a girl is saying
- never "ask" for a phone number ("hey, can I get your phone number?")
- don't answer questions directly for the first few minutes of a conversation
- don't ask yes / no questions or tedious questions about work / school / other mundane stuff
- never buy a girl a drink (this has more to do with me being a cheap bastard than anything else)

These are less rules than general elements of an ethos that I've tried to adopt. I try not to get too caught up in the regimented doctrine that a lot of the Mystery-type people like promoting; I think a lot of that is artificially codified so that it can more easily be packaged as a consumer product. If anything, I try to mimic the general vibe of people that I've known to be really socially magnetic -- whether in real life or in TV or movies. I feel like the stupid acronyms and vernacular can do more harm than good if people lose sight of the broader goal. You've got to see the forest for the trees.