rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Best cities for Middle Eastern looking guys?

There isn't a thread about Middle Eastern guys and where they would find their niche. A thing about Middle Eastern guys is that there are some that look very much like whites, some that look like Jews, some that are Brown, some that look like the stereotypical terrorist with beards. I know Arabs, Turks, and other brown people (not latino) don't have a good reputation abroad and internationally, so they would not be able to kill. I've read over & over again that Eastern Europe is a pussy haven for these kind of guys but for the well-dressed, fit, clean, and not the stereotypical Middle Eastern guy. Another thing is that people in that region look down on gypsy's, and I know some Middle Easterners look like them so that's also a disadvantage. Of course Middle Eastern guys don't do too well in the U.S but then I have seen Middle Eastern guys kill regardless and do much more better then other groups (Indians, Asians), so maybe something is working out for them. Should Middle Eastern people just stick to North Africa, Middle East, South America and parts of Eastern Europe?

I am 6.3-6.4-ish guy, slight athletic built, and brown but my skin changes tones to dark or medium olive complexions depending on how much I am out in the sun or region I am in. I am trying to get the lean tall athletic model look that guys like Tyson Bredford, Tom Brady, 98% of guys on magazine covers/movies have, (I think I can get it). I have been confused for being Iranian, Indian, Egyptian, sub-Mediterranean and those types, but I am certainly not one of those white-complexioned Middle Eastern people. I hope I don't ever get confused for a gypsy if I do venture into Europe.

In the US some people have thought that I'm arab even though I'm latino/spaniard, I look like a mix between Rafa Marquez and Javier Bardem:

http://www.zorrosatlas.com.mx/media/gale...410454.jpg

http://www.peliculas.info/wp-content/upl...s-Bond.jpg

I've been in Europe and in Spain some people have called me "Moor", fuck that man, dress well, act well and you could get pussy everywhere.

It's funny they actually call you that, because southern Europeans (Italians, Spanish) are a bastard race of Muslims/whites. The Moors occupied Spain for like a century, and aligned themselves with the Italians to hold a monopoly over trade with Asia. Southern Europeans are like 20% black, 45%Arab, white mixture along with every country in the Mediterranean. Arabs, & Europeans have been fucking and having babies with each other since the dawn of the Roman Empire.

I also have been told I have a distinct face with sharp features, and I am kinda racially ambiguous on the brown spectrum of race. The girls I like are Middle Eastern girls, Southern European, Latino, fair-skinned Indians, Eastern-euro, North african, Eurasian. I'm not totally into Scandinavians and buy into the blond thing. So I figure I won't have much problems except for Southern Europeans.

Gariell:

As a 6ft3/6ft4 guy you get layd like a rock star everywhere in the fucking world.

For 6ft3/6ft4 guys things like race, game, face, body type don't play a role anymore. If you are taller than 6ft3, you are the ultimate alpha.

You don't need to find a niche. Just go out, get approached by hot girls, and fuck them.

Mighty Mouse I think you need to re-think things. I have seen 6.4 guys with just average looking girls.

Gariell has a point, i'm 6"6', I get laid alot, but when I was younger I didn't get laid much at all. Probably why I am living the life I am now [Image: wink.gif]

Gariell, middle eastern men do well in Ukraine. Ukrainian men are the worst creatures I have seen on earth, the women love foreigners

Tom Brady is like 6.4 but I don't think his wife is THAT hot even though she is a supermodel, IMO Gisele is overrated. I don't even understand why a guy like that would ever settle for a women when there are like a bazillion more attractive girls I have seen in real life that are much more better looking then her. I also heard Tom Brady isn't that alpha in real life as he cries like a baby whenever a play doesn't go his way, when he gets hit/put down by other players, and whenever his opponents pretty much start hammering and beating the crap out of him. But that's another topic for another day

Forget European countries that have a large immigrant Muslim population with Turks, Moroccans, etc. They are at the bottom of the totem pole and you'll have trouble pulling ass. You could pull some if you have a good accent and dress stylish.

There are countries in sub-Saharan Africa, like Senegal and Nigeria, where Arabs are the elite class. The same in Brazil and Mexico where there are big Arab populations and they form the upper class of society.

From what I understand, we are despised in many parts of Europe and Australia by some segments of the populations there, but I don't think it's too big of a deal. I wouldn't let it deter me from going. I'm going to France in a few months.

I know a lot of Saudis go to SE Asia for sex tourism, but I think it's because of the wide availability of prostitutes and not because it's a great place to run game.

Roosh has said that women like darker men in Poland.

Quote: (11-08-2011 04:28 PM)Mighty Mouse Wrote:  

Gariell:

As a 6ft3/6ft4 guy you get layd like a rock star everywhere in the fucking world.

For 6ft3/6ft4 guys things like race, game, face, body type don't play a role anymore. If you are taller than 6ft3, you are the ultimate alpha.

You don't need to find a niche. Just go out, get approached by hot girls, and fuck them.

One thing I've noticed is that outside America being super tall isn't as big a bonus. I think American girls for whatever reason are paranoid about height, but in Europe, Asia and South America I often see guys who are a little shorter than their girls and I don't get the impression that girls are as crazy about height.

PS. While as a non-white guy I understand the need for these types of threads, I'm starting to realize that its counter productive because at the end of the day race is just one factor out of many on whether you get ass. If we focus too much on it then we just internally fuck ourselves and start thinking we can't get Z girl cause of our race. I've seen thousands of white dudes all over the world who couldn't pull shit even though they were white, and in many cases at least above average looking. So it's more than just your race. It's not true anywhere that someone can pull chicks after stepping off the plane just because of his race. You still need to know wtf you are doing.

Best cities for Middle Eastern looking guys...I would say Middle Eastern cities.

Pilgrim you also have to take into account Islam and places with similar cultural beliefs (Semitic influence), that affects the game and us males in that society. Such cultures also produces slanted ratio's of men to women.

Quote:Quote:

Pilgrim you also have to take into account Islam and places with similar cultural beliefs (Semitic influence), that affects the game and us males in that society. Such cultures also produces slanted ratio's of men to women.

I don't understand. The gender ratio is usually 50:50, if not 51:49 in favor of males.

Also, I don't think having a certain look will hurt you. If you don't have a thick revealing accent, you could always pretend that your latino/hispanic. Roosh could definetely get away with Spaniard Game in Poland based on what he's told us. Problem solved. [Image: smile.gif]

Hello.

It's not always the case that there are imbalanced gender ratio's, but the men are at a disadvantage in many cases due to Islamic culture. But then it's also a favor because the women aren't allowed much options, then again if you are rich then you can get away with anything in these societies (Gadaffi etc).

Quote: (11-08-2011 05:40 PM)Donald Duck Wrote:  

Forget European countries that have a large immigrant Muslim population with Turks, Moroccans, etc. They are at the bottom of the totem pole and you'll have trouble pulling ass. You could pull some if you have a good accent and dress stylish.

Well I tend to disagree with this statement.

There're actually girls who will almost only hook up with middle-eastern looking guys.

Just to give you an idea when my grandfather (whose skin is darker than Gaddafis) came from Tunisia he didn't even speak correct French and he still managed to marry a white, blond, upper-middle class woman. And that was 50 years ago! [Image: amuse.gif]

I'd say that the mediterranean guys who have absolutely no success with women tend to be those who have questionable style choices and attitudes.

Quote: (11-09-2011 04:36 AM)Tresor Wrote:  

There're actually girls who will almost only hook up with middle-eastern looking guys.

Just to give you an idea when my grandfather (whose skin is darker than Gaddafis) came from Tunisia he didn't even speak correct French and he still managed to marry a white, blond, upper-middle class woman. And that was 50 years ago! [Image: amuse.gif]

I'd say that the mediterranean guys who have absolutely no success with women tend to be those who have questionable style choices and attitudes.

Exactly, 50 years ago. Tell me if you can find an Arabic dude in France who successfully pulls white/non-arab women. I'd be please to hear the story. These guys are at the bottom of the totem pole.

Quote: (11-09-2011 04:36 AM)Tresor Wrote:  

Your Grandfather would have been very rare back then,before mass immigration to France.
And if he was of the educated classes he would have had many options to meet upper class ladies.

Of course there are many European ladies who like men with the darker Italian/Arabic hue.If they're goodlooking then they should have no trouble.

What I meant was,culture wise,Middle Eastern men are better off in the Middle East,when it comes to meeting women through the traditional route .
And with the advent of mass immigration to Europe there is a lot of hostility towards these people.

If they want to ball of course then the M.E. will be rubbish unless pay for play.

I find a lot of them have double standards and are complete hypocrites when it comes to women and sex etc...they're quite happy to go out in Europe or wherever and try their luck with European girls,Orientals etc but when it comes to "their" women ,family they put on the "good Muslim" act...Stone Age mentality....and so they can't be surprised when they get nowhere!

As for M.E. arabic girls...the beauties are hot ,just shame about the backward culture/family...and their propensity for slapping on the make up with a trowel.

Morroccan,Lebanese,Algerian are the best I think ...look a lot like the Israeli girls of Sephardi background.

In London,some of the pretty and spoiled Gulf Arab girls with their Gucci and Prada etc... you just know are dying to have a good time I'm guessing,seeing all the other girls out and about without the burden of a Stone age society round their necks...I wonder if they ever do!!

Check out old Berlusconi's piece of underage ass..Ruby Heartbreaker..Morrocan I think..can you imagine how many like her you never even see cause they're hidden under a burqua...fucking criminal if you ask me.
That girl just oozes SEX:

Most islamic countries don't put the women under a burqua. You can still see their face and an outline of the body (like tits) and hands. And the girls being girls try to make the most of it and put on make up if the culture isn't too hard core. Look for hijab on google image search to see how the typical islamic girl dresses.

Most middle easterners can pass for some sort of mediterranean or white ethnicity if they're not immigrants or don't have an accent.

Quote: (11-09-2011 05:42 AM)Donald Duck Wrote:  

Exactly, 50 years ago. Tell me if you can find an Arabic dude in France who successfully pulls white/non-arab women. I'd be please to hear the story. These guys are at the bottom of the totem pole.

Rubbish. Of course there is a section of the society that discriminates against them, but on the other hand there is a subset of white girls that absolutely love these N African/Middle Eastern types. I have seen hot white girls with these types of guys, all over Europe. It's the same as black guys in the US. Some girls will never date a black guy. But, then others absolutely love them and wouldn't date anyone else.

Quote: (11-09-2011 08:32 AM)Pilgrim37 Wrote:  

Check out old Berlusconi's piece of underage ass..Ruby Heartbreaker..Morrocan I think..can you imagine how many like her you never even see cause they're hidden under a burqua...fucking criminal if you ask me.
That girl just oozes SEX:

I have seen Moroccan girls, in Morocco walking around in tight leather pants. One was with her family, with the mother wearing a head scarf.

Quote: (11-08-2011 07:21 PM)nomadicdude Wrote:  

Gariell:

One thing I've noticed is that outside America being super tall isn't as big a bonus. I think American girls for whatever reason are paranoid about height, but in Europe, Asia and South America I often see guys who are a little shorter than their girls and I don't get the impression that girls are as crazy about height.

PS. While as a non-white guy I understand the need for these types of threads, I'm starting to realize that its counter productive because at the end of the day race is just one factor out of many on whether you get ass. If we focus too much on it then we just internally fuck ourselves and start thinking we can't get Z girl cause of our race. I've seen thousands of white dudes all over the world who couldn't pull shit even though they were white, and in many cases at least above average looking. So it's more than just your race. It's not true anywhere that someone can pull chicks after stepping off the plane just because of his race. You still need to know wtf you are doing.

This is not about having a pity party for not being white. This is about maximizing potential given limited time/money and focusing on where racial issues won't be a major hurdle. Or, it's about how to use your race to your advantage in a society where there is significant racism.

I would love to hear about strategies for Middle Eastern guys in Russia, how to be able to be apart from guys from Central Asia and the Caucuses.

I heard in Russia they also look down upon not just Muslims but Asians and other whites

Quote: (11-09-2011 12:46 PM)ao85 Wrote:  

Gariell:

This is not about having a pity party for not being white. This is about maximizing potential given limited time/money and focusing on where racial issues won't be a major hurdle. Or, it's about how to use your race to your advantage in a society where there is significant racism.

I would love to hear about strategies for Middle Eastern guys in Russia, how to be able to be apart from guys from Central Asia and the Caucuses.

The point is that a thread like this is actually pretty counter-productive as race is just one factor in whether you will get ass. You should focus on your strategy, appearance, sense of humor, where you'll party, how you'll approach chicks, etc. This is especially true if you are going to a place like Russia where the vast majority of people just hate everyone who isn't white or for that matter Russian. If there was some secret weapon for a Middle Easterner guy to score in Russia we'd all have figured it out already. The only way for you to score in Russia is to work on other stuff instead of trying to decode Russian racism. If I were you I'd start by trying to figure out if there are hip hop clubs in Moscow that Russian chicks who like darker skinned dudes go to.

Gariell:

Nomadicdude, I know that you are one of the most respected and well-travelled guys on this forum, but in this case I have to strongly disagree with you.

In those parts of Europe that are north of the Alps, height is significantly more important than in the USA. If you are a 5ft10 guy in the States, you will have a disadvantage here or there, it will even be a deal breaker sometimes, but overall, that's still something you can compensate. If you are 5ft10 in Germany/Sweden/Netherlands/Norway etc. it's more or less game over.

Not according to youngmobileglobal who apparently is banging scandinivian tourists, German/Euro women, although there are no pictures of these "girls", apparently 5.9 Asians/browns get laid on the regular in Eastern Europe, France, Scandinavia. I really doubt the authenticity of these stories on here and I feel they are exaggerated, would you agree Mighty Mouse?