rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Girls and the Economy

Girls and the Economy

This may seem like covered ground, but I believe that there is a relation between girls and money. In the same way that there is an upper echelon of super wealthly people, there is a super high level of woman. And, the higher level women are found near the money people. It doesn't mean that the money people are getting the women (although they probably are), but these alpha women need to be around high social value.

I was at an event today and approached an aging 9. She must have been a model or super model because she had that halo effect that makes all the other girls around her look like men. I was talking to her and her friend who it turned out was some guy from the Yankees baseball team.

So, that made sense.

There are beer goggles. But there also "normal girl goggles." It becomes obvious that these exist if you ever meet a real 9.

Most people reproduce out of genetic habit. That said, the most attractive aren't just an accident or a non-challant gesture. Their beauty is a reflection of generations of competition with a great deal of intention. Imagine how hard their ancestors fought to mate with each other. Nothing done out convenience or ease.

You have to have serious game to get with these women.