rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Men's Rights Activists vs Game

Have you guys seen the different rants between MRAs and players?

It seems to me like Men's Rights guys are a bunch of low betas who couldn't make Game work and now they're lashing out at everybody. Rarely have I read an MRA blog that doesn't come across as a butt-hurt little girl whining to everyone about how mean his ex-wife is.

I thought I'd pop over here and see what you guys thought about everything.

Yes I have(below). They sound very bitter. Just because I'm for mens rights doesn't mean I should live a life of celibacy. MRA's are a bit extreme and angry. I'd rather read Roosh and Roissy because it's more realistic.

As you probably noticed I participated in that debate over at AVFM last week. Here my take...

There are a few different types of guys who get into MRA, but they tend to share a few of the following qualities:

*Tried to learn some game and failed without putting much effort in, got disenfranchised and became game-denier.
*"Natural" with women; doesn't understand game mechanics or plausibility of teaching it to others.
*Old and out of touch; doesn't understand what life is really like for young men today.
*Cultural differences; lives in countries without heavy feminist influence.
*Extremely conservative mentality; doesn't agree with our views on relationships or sex; traditional view of marriage.
*Legitimately wants to change politics for the betterment of man and balance the scales between the sexes.
*Has ulterior motives or agendas (i.e. benefiting somehow -- money, power, etc.).
*Gay/Celibate.

Vice-Captain - #TeamWaitAndSee

Quote: (11-07-2011 12:02 PM)Gmac Wrote:  

As you probably noticed I participated in that debate over at AVFM last week. Here my take...

There are a few different types of guys who get into MRA, but they tend to share a few of the following qualities:

*Tried to learn some game and failed without putting much effort in, got disenfranchised and became game-denier.
*"Natural" with women; doesn't understand game mechanics or plausibility of teaching it to others.
*Old and out of touch; doesn't understand what life is really like for young men today.
*Cultural differences; lives in countries without heavy feminist influence.
*Extremely conservative mentality; doesn't agree with our views on relationships or sex; traditional view of marriage.
*Legitimately wants to change politics for the betterment of man and balance the scales between the sexes.
*Has ulterior motives or agendas (i.e. benefiting somehow -- money, power, etc.).
*Gay/Celibate.

Well put. What is AVFM?

http://www.avoiceformen.com/

Vice-Captain - #TeamWaitAndSee

Gmac was this a discussion you attended? Id rather go to some feminist meet up and do damage [Image: smile.gif]