rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Places in Boston?

Places in Boston?

I'll be in Boston for three days next week. Searched the archives here, and I didn't find anything regarding venues to hit up during my two nights that I will be spending.

I'll be staying in downtown. I'm 22 years old. Where would you guys suggest I hit up?

Places in Boston?

Oopsss... Do you mean Boston in Massachusetts? The same Boston in the USA? Good luck, man, Boston is the place with the highest concentration of feminists in America. The only two places you can have some chance is Newbury St. and the area around the Gillette Stadium. Let me remember… There is a Coffee shop called Parish Coffee on Boylston Street. Fancy, nice, around 5 pm the place is loaded with hipster girls. There is another place called Joe’s on Newbury St, it’s a little expensive, but it tends to be darkie. At 9 pm the place is loaded. Around Harvard, on Kirkland Street there are a lot of students on Friday afternoons just walking down and chatting (I have never known why), some of them are really beautiful, but bitchy. Sorry I can’t help, but that city is like that.

With God's help, I'll conquer this terrible affliction.

By way of deception, thou shalt game women.

Diaboli virtus in lumbar est -The Devil's virtue is in his loins.

Places in Boston?

If you can make it a little north make sure you hit this place on Revere beach..
[attachment=3510]
Roast beef sandwich on the Nathshaw

Places in Boston?

Where in town are you staying, I'll point you in the right direction

Places in Boston?

I used to live in Boston. The area around Fenway Park has a lot of sports bars and clubs filled with wild college girls. This is your best bet for a short trip.

Places in Boston?

Where is the typical college scene located? I'm looking for cheap drinks and people my age.

Places in Boston?

Quote: (11-05-2011 09:04 PM)Biz Wrote:  

Where in town are you staying, I'll point you in the right direction

Near Commonwealth Ave. Any idea how much a 3-day transit ticket is?

Places in Boston?

Just got back from Boston. Extremely friendly people, cool party scene, awesome Italian women. Might do a write-up later.

Places in Boston?

I lived in Boston for seven years and learned game by going out there. In my opinion, it is one of the easiest places in the US to get laid. Great city. Good-looking and fun girls.

Places in Boston?

Some cursory observations about Boston people:

1. Nobody has their nose stuck in their cell phones: this was pleasantly strange for me, as people in the Midwest are constantly fiddling with their talking devices, even if they have nothing to do on them. This doesn't happen in Boston.

2. Nobody smokes: although I find this to be the case in many larger cities.

3. Girls are very receptive, want to talk to you: Awesome.

Places in Boston?

Quote: (11-05-2011 05:30 PM)Luvianka Wrote:  

Oopsss... Do you mean Boston in Massachusetts? The same Boston in the USA? Good luck, man, Boston is the place with the highest concentration of feminists in America. The only two places you can have some chance is Newbury St. and the area around the Gillette Stadium. Let me remember… There is a Coffee shop called Parish Coffee on Boylston Street. Fancy, nice, around 5 pm the place is loaded with hipster girls. There is another place called Joe’s on Newbury St, it’s a little expensive, but it tends to be darkie. At 9 pm the place is loaded. Around Harvard, on Kirkland Street there are a lot of students on Friday afternoons just walking down and chatting (I have never known why), some of them are really beautiful, but bitchy. Sorry I can’t help, but that city is like that.

Wow, hombre..This is a lot of disinformation here about Boston. Pretty much every spot that you mentioned has an inaccurate description.

Not hating, just repping my city

Places in Boston?

Quote: (11-18-2011 10:44 PM)BostonBMW Wrote:  

Wow, hombre..This is a lot of disinformation here about Boston. Pretty much every spot that you mentioned has an inaccurate description.

I guess you're right. I have been there about five times working for a company whose headquarters are at the John Hancock Tower. Actually, I am used to just cross the street from the Fairmont Hotel, and I haven't seen that much of the city. Maybe next time you can help me with good advice.

Places in Boston?

Quote: (11-18-2011 10:50 PM)Luvianka Wrote:  

Quote: (11-18-2011 10:44 PM)BostonBMW Wrote:  

I guess you're right. I have been there about five times working for a company whose headquarters are at the John Hancock Tower. Actually, I am used to just cross the street from the Fairmont Hotel, and I haven't seen that much of the city. Maybe next time you can help me with good advice.

Sure, drop me a PM, the next time you will be back in Boston.

Places in Boston?

Sorry I couldnt reply to the original post in time as I was laughing about the idea of a guy in Boston for three days searching for Gillette Stadium. That's 30-40 mins away and not worth it.

For the college girls, check out the area near Fenway as it does have a lot of bars plus BU, Simmons, Emmanuelle, Northeastern and other schools nearby.

Places in Boston?

Quote: (11-19-2011 01:13 PM)MrM27 Wrote:  

Sorry I couldnt reply to the original post in time as I was laughing about the idea of a guy in Boston for three days searching for Gillette Stadium. That's 30-40 mins away and not worth it.

For the college girls, check out the area near Fenway as it does have a lot of bars plus BU, Simmons, Emmanuelle, Northeastern and other schools nearby.

My mistake. I forgot Gillette is actually in Foxborough. It happened I was taken to one of the Pats games as a courtesy from the HQ guys. It was very, very nice.

Places in Boston?

LOL sounds like you've never been to San Francisco, or maybe never to California. Feminism in the Northeast will *never* approach what it is out here because there are far, far many more traditional families out there in which the young women are raised to "look for a good man."

I'll agree with Entropy4, Boston is probably the easiest city in the US to get laid in if you are a "man's man," preceded only by maybe New York and Atlanta.