rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Going out when the weather is foul

I almost never go out when it's cold and raining like it is here tonight. I tend to think that'll put a damper on nightlife. But then I was just thinking, maybe that would be a better night to go out? The girls that go out during bad weather probably won't be the attention whores and just might be more motivated. Has anyone found a difference in the crowd on a cold rainy night out versus nice nights out?

As long as it's not a sausage party it may pose an opportunity. Women tend to have their guards down when there are less crowds/meatheads approaching poorly and ruining it for the rest of us.

I generally use a "guess me and you are just die-hards" type line w/ a decent degree of success

Its very much exciting when weather is foul and cold.This season I always plane for going warm location for visiting.

yo arent u in l.a.?

i am. it was still a pretty good night out dude.

didnt think the girls acted any different though.

Quote: (11-05-2011 04:52 AM)DonovanVC Wrote:  

yo arent u in l.a.?

I am. It started clearing up not long after I posted this.

Quote: (11-05-2011 11:40 AM)speakeasy Wrote:  

yo arent u in l.a.?

cool. where did u go? we were out in santa monica.

i lived in chicago for a couple of years...in those brutal winters, the bars were like 50% full.

i dont think the girls that made the effort to come in the dead of winter were any more receptive though.

what was better though is that the spots r jes less crowded, less competition, things are more chill, the atmosphere is more conducive.

Quote: (11-05-2011 04:29 PM)DonovanVC Wrote:  

Quote: (11-05-2011 11:40 AM)speakeasy Wrote:  

yo arent u in l.a.?

cool. where did u go? we were out in santa monica.

i lived in chicago for a couple of years...in those brutal winters, the bars were like 50% full.

i dont think the girls that made the effort to come in the dead of winter were any more receptive though.

what was better though is that the spots r jes less crowded, less competition, things are more chill, the atmosphere is more conducive.

I didn't go out. I got a few invites to go out to Hollywood but I'm long done with that scene.

I play "let's go get warm" game. Depending on the location that could be my car, or my place. Either way it's instant intimacy.

Vice-Captain - #TeamWaitAndSee

I don't think it really makes a difference either way, although for some reason in the last 2-3 months most of my best nights out have been in wretched weather.

DISCLAIMER: I don't know what I'm talking about and my posts are opinion, not advice.

Quote:Gmac Wrote:
your time > her feelings

Unless you live in a permanently Sunny environs then letting the weather affect your behaviour is going to cut down your options and success in all areas of life drastically.