rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Bank Transfer Day

Bank Transfer Day

I figured I would link this:

http://www.facebook.com/Nov.Fifth

Nov. 5th is Bank Transfer Day. If you hate the banksters, then you should consider transferring your account to a local credit union. Plus, with all the fees that the banksters are charging these days just to keep a fucking checking account, it will probably save you money too.

Bank Transfer Day

Quote: (11-04-2011 09:22 AM)Easy E Wrote:  

I figured I would link this:

http://www.facebook.com/Nov.Fifth

Nov. 5th is Bank Transfer Day. If you hate the banksters, then you should consider transferring your account to a local credit union. Plus, with all the fees that the banksters are charging these days just to keep a fucking checking account, it will probably save you money too.

Yea , over 650,000 accounts have been moved in the last month alone. Compare that to all of last year...600k......... I wonder if occupy wall street had anything to do with that.

Bank Transfer Day

It amaze me when the campaign for bank transfer was effective when before, the Street reports that Occupy Wall Street is zeroing in on a unifying theme. The main focus is now “Bank Transfer Day,” where consumers can transfer their cash out of large banks in what would prove to be a more potent form of protest against the institution. Nov. 5 was chosen because it coincides with Guy Fawkes Day, a British anti-authoritarian holiday that was popularized in the U.S. by the feature film “V for Vendetta.”

Bank Transfer Day

All the publicity over Bank Transfer Day is so fantastic. An online campaign began in retaliation to fee gouging at significant banks, called “Bank Transfer Day.” Though there are a lot of comparable groups, they called for people to switch banks on Nov. 5 and join credit unions and community banks. Thousands changed, so seems like to have worked.