rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Laser procedure turns brown eyes blue

http://www.cbsnews.com/8301-504763_162-2...tist-says/

To the blue-eyed gents: better get to Latin America while you're still a rare commodity.

I can't have sex with your personality, and I can't put my penis in your college degree, and I can't shove my fist in your childhood dreams, so why are you sharing all this information with me?

At a whopping $5,000USD per eye, I doubt the blue-eyed players here need to start worrying anytime soon. Not in this economy can so many afford this procedure to be deemed a threat IMO.

Besides, my brown eyes do very well with blonde, EU girls!

Mixx

Quote:Quote:

Yup only in Europe have I gotten compliments on my browns.

I offer a procedure that gives women a black eye.......for free!!![Image: banana.gif]

I've also gotten compliments on my dark brown eyes. Been accused of being American Indian before.

Works for me.

I see more women going for this than guys. I like green eyed lizards myself.

Team Nachos

Quote: (11-03-2011 10:13 PM)MiXX Wrote:  

At a whopping $5,000USD per eye, I doubt the blue-eyed players here need to start worrying anytime soon. Not in this economy can so many afford this procedure to be deemed a threat IMO.

Mixx

Keep in mind those are US medical prices. Once the procedure is mastered, say in 5 years, it should be available outside the US (e.g. Argentina, India, Thailand) at, say, 1/3 the cost. In any case, it was a somewhat facetious comment.

My blue eyes never meant shit growing up in the Western world. Frankly, I never once thought about them and eye color is not something I particularly notice in a girl. It wasn't until I first got to South America, where over half the girls I interacted with would genuinely tell me I look like a movie star and that my blue eyes are captivating, etc. that I started to take notice of eye color. (Note: I do not look like a movie star.)

I can't have sex with your personality, and I can't put my penis in your college degree, and I can't shove my fist in your childhood dreams, so why are you sharing all this information with me?

 yeah, SA women kill for blue-eyed babies!! All blue eyed men need to head for SA, and brown-eyed cats to Denmark and Poland!

Mixx

Quote: (11-03-2011 10:43 PM)MiXX Wrote:  

All blue eyed men need to head for SA, and brown-eyed cats to Denmark and Poland!

I'm sure you can apply that to the US as well. Just start dating outside of your gene pool.

Not that I necessarily prefer blondes with blue eyes but I think it's easier to pull them because of my dark brown eyes and caveman like good looks.

[Image: xgb340.jpg]

Men and women both like diversity.

Team Nachos

dark hair with blue eyes you'd have to be a hit wherever you go.

I hope no guy would ever pay for this procedure

Might be kind of a cool gimmick for black dudes or women.
[Image: lars_erik_hauklien-black_girl_blue_eyes.jpg]

[Image: black+girl+blue+eyes.jpg]

I'd love to see what a hot ass Asian girl would look like with bright blue eyes like that. Might be a huge fashion hit with Japanese girls.

Team Nachos

Eurasians often have green eyes. I've seen it on some Desi's too. Exotic as hell.

Quote: (11-03-2011 11:37 PM)P Dog Wrote:  

Eurasians often have green eyes. I've seen it on some Desi's too. Exotic as hell.

Green-eyed Israelis are my Kryptonite.

[attachment=3494]

Quote: (11-03-2011 11:43 PM)Soma Wrote:  

Quote: (11-03-2011 11:37 PM)P Dog Wrote:  

Green-eyed Israelis are my Kryptonite.

I like the way she does her make-up. Really brings out her eyes. LOL

I have to ask ...If they can zap the brown out and turn brown eyes blue then what's the deal green eyes? Do they have slightly more melanin than blue eyes and less than brown eyes?

I wonder if they can zap green eyes to blue? Not that anyone should.

Team Nachos

Quote: (11-03-2011 10:19 PM)Aliblahba Wrote:  

I offer a procedure that gives women a black eye.......for free!!![Image: banana.gif]

[Image: lol.gif]

I have green eyes, they've always been good to me. Though I wouldn't mind blue, I'd never shell out $5k for the procedure when I could get colored contacts for far cheaper.

Vice-Captain - #TeamWaitAndSee

Quote: (11-04-2011 08:19 AM)Gmac Wrote:  

Quote: (11-03-2011 10:19 PM)Aliblahba Wrote:  

[Image: lol.gif]

I have green eyes, they've always been good to me. Though I wouldn't mind blue, I'd never shell out $5k for the procedure when I could get colored contacts for far cheaper.

Thing is colored contacts work well when you want blue eyes turned to green or green to blue but when you have brown eyes they look pretty fake.

I wonder how this would look for Asians (East and South) and other groups that almost never have blue eyes (how common is it for Hispanic men/women?). As to artificial blue eyes in women, I knew an Indian girl in high school who wore blue contacts. They looked fake, of course, but to my judgment, they had no positive or negative effect on her attractiveness. The unexpectedness did grab attention, though.

I like brown eyes on a girl, I think its part of my Viking CONQUER EVERYTHING gene

Im gonna wait to see pictures of people who've undergone the procedure before I worry to much about my blues becoming run of the mill. Things like this almost never seem to pan out the way they say they will, just look at all the plastic surgery nightmares out there.

Chef In Jeans
A culinary website for men

Blue eyes look clownish on dark skin people. I once saw this dark west African girl wearing blue contacts. God help us if this procedure takes off.

Quote: (11-04-2011 05:36 PM)speakeasy Wrote:  

Blue eyes look clownish on dark skin people. I once saw this dark west African girl wearing blue contacts. God help us if this procedure takes off.

If it did, I'd take a bet that it would be most popular in South America, particularly Brazil and Peru, and Japan with the Ganguro girls (the ones who wear massive fake tans and dye their hair blonde).

I doubt it would become widespread elsewhere.

Quote: (11-04-2011 10:06 PM)P Dog Wrote:  

If it did, I'd take a bet that it would be most popular in South America, particularly Brazil and Peru, and Japan with the Ganguro girls (the ones who wear massive fake tans and dye their hair blonde).

I'd actually expect to see it done amongst a good number of white people. Blue eyes are "white" eyes, and a lot of white people, that I've met, are a little salty if they have brown eyes and will list it as one of the things they dont like about themselves.

Chef In Jeans

Quote: (11-04-2011 11:49 PM)Chad Daring Wrote:  

Quote: (11-04-2011 10:06 PM)P Dog Wrote:  

I'd actually expect to see it done amongst a good number of white people. Blue eyes are "white" eyes, and a lot of white people, that I've met, are a little salty if they have brown eyes and will list it as one of the things they dont like about themselves.
wonder how those salty white people would feel after seeing my cousin with his bright blue eyes, light skin and brown hair lol

Blue eyes and brown hair is extremely common. At least in Australia.

I had a Filipina in Kuwait actually ask if my blue eyes were real. I think she was sizing me up for procreating. lol. If this procedure takes off we'll have to carry around a birth certificate to prove what we were actually born with.

Quote: (11-09-2011 09:46 AM)Aliblahba Wrote:  

I had a Filipina in Kuwait actually ask if my blue eyes were real. I think she was sizing me up for procreating. lol. If this procedure takes off we'll have to carry around a birth certificate to prove what we were actually born with.

Thats assuming this works properly, I've got a feeling we might see a whole slew of people looking like they just walked off the set of Dune

[Image: 382182185_7fe0d6af041.jpg]

Chef In Jeans