rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Puzzling actions of an ex fuck buddy...

Usually I'm good at this stuff, but I'm stumped.

I had this Afro fuck buddy who broke it off nearly 8 months ago after she found my blog. She was pissed, not only was she mentioned, she also discovered how many other girls I was banging.

Anyway, she got back in contact with me about a month ago. Today she invited me to hang out on Saturday for a Nigerian club night, saying I could bring my friends, and promised there would be load of hot blacks chicks that I could hit on...

What the hell? Why would a woman scorned invite me to hit on her afro sisters?

I'm pretty dam positive she doesn't want to fuck again considering she reads my blog. It just doesn't make sense...

Anyone got any ideas?

Seems too good to be true..

Well she'll probably want something from you afterwards. If not sex, something else.

By the way, how did she find your blog?

It's Because your blog fuckin rocks dude! I've shown it to girls I have been gaming and had them googlie eyed.

Only one way to find out. I hope she isn't setting you up for a beatdown. Maybe she just wants to tease you. Maybe she recently got in touch with her inner slut.

Let us know whay happens.

Quote: (11-03-2011 03:20 PM)Giovonny Wrote:  

I hope she isn't setting you up for a beatdown.

+1!!!

Or maybe she's trying to set you up with some STD riddled friends of hers... Either way I would be skeptical.

No beatdown. NN is a local guy. I'm sure his crew would destroy the place.
1. She bragged up on him and her friends are curious
2. She wants to fuck
3. She's trying to promote

Quote: (11-03-2011 03:18 PM)el mechanico Wrote:  

It's Because your blog fuckin rocks dude! I've shown it to girls I have been gaming and had them googlie eyed.

I'd say it's this. I've read your blog and it is indeed the work of a very interesting, worldly, and most importantly, experienced dude. She probably exhausted other more ordinary guys and sees you as the ultimate challenge, or at least she told her friends about you, and they see you as being a worthy challenge.

She wants to fuck again.

Chicks are strange. Even though you were just fuck buddies, and not dating or in a relationship, women still don't want to know that they're sharing you. They don't want the details. Stumbling on your blog was a shock. Knowing that one of your primary goals in life is to fuck as many chicks as possible (and that SHE also got gamed), was too much for her to handle. After some time she may have come to her senses, and the mature woman in her realized you did nothing wrong, and that you're actually a decent guy that treated her well. She obviously enjoyed getting smashed by you.

I don't know if she's trying to pimp you out to her friends (most women don't want to knowingly share a man), or wants to pick up where she left off with you (more of a possibility, but again, if her friends now know about you and the blog, I would think she faces the judgment of her friends by fucking you again). This could be a set-up, in that she wants to turn her friends loose on you, or she simply believes you know a lot of people, she's promoting the party at the club that night, and she's trying to get paid by packing the spot. This is a hard one to call - you're going to have to show up and see what happens.

"The best kind of pride is that which compels a man to do his best when no one is watching."

I agree. She got over it, she wants the dick again. Be careful though.

Vice-Captain - #TeamWaitAndSee

Hmm... mixed reactions. As it's happens, I'll be chilling in Cyprus this Saturday anyway, but when I return I'll just take the plunge. I've nothing to loose... I hope.

@Roosh. gmac & other bloggers: have you ever had a chick find your blog and still want to fuck you?

Quote: (11-03-2011 08:22 PM)naughtynomad Wrote:  

@Roosh. gmac & other bloggers: have you ever had a chick find your blog and still want to fuck you?

Yes.

Your blog is the shit, for sure. I have a big thing for black girls, but going to Africa never crossed my mind until reading your blog. Now I cant wait to go lol. Also, the post about sending shots of water over to a group of girls is so money. I haven't used it yet, but seems like it would work perfectly.