rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Kaley Cuoco is getting fat.

[Image: 7998_82a8_390.jpeg]

Her waist line will continue to expand, pounds adding on and on to her thighs. Small traces of fat laying wreckage to the feminine beauty of a face which was once the epitome of California blonde. Pretty soon she won't even be boner-worthy anymore. And she's still only 25 years old. God bless America.

i just finished season 2 and she's still doable there

Detective Rust Cohle: "All the dick swagger you roll, you can't spot crazy pussy?"

Quote: (11-02-2011 04:14 AM)P Dog Wrote:  

[Image: 7998_82a8_390.jpeg]

Her waist line will continue to expand, pounds adding on and on to her thighs. Small traces of fat laying wreckage to the feminine beauty of a face which was once the epitome of California blonde. Pretty soon she won't even be boner-worthy anymore. And she's still only 25 years old. God bless America.

God DAMN America! LOL!

Shame women like her don't keep it together. She used to look good.

I thought the producers of these shows called you into the office for a talk when this starts happening. Instead of partying, she needs to be in the gym. There's no excuse for this.

"The best kind of pride is that which compels a man to do his best when no one is watching."

Totally noticed that as well. She was hot into season 3. Since season 4 she has been going downhill fast. She's just 25. Come on.

The pictures are to hard to compare. Very different angles and lighting. Also she is holding her arms closer to her body in the second one and has a different heads tit.

I'd still stick it in her pooper.

Team Nachos

Quote: (11-02-2011 07:46 PM)kbell Wrote:  

The pictures are to hard to compare. Very different angles and lighting. Also she is holding her arms closer to her body in the second one and has a different heads tit.

A re-run of the show aired right after a new episode did. The difference was startling made me wanna puke.

Kaley became engaged to her boyfriend a few weeks ago. He used to be a drummer in a doom metal band called Danzig.

He'll be regretting that decision by the time the show is eventually cancelled.

Quote: (11-02-2011 07:46 PM)kbell Wrote:  

You can still tell. She's put on a few dozen. The tight body in the first pic wouldn't make her look THAT big with different body positions.

Sympathy for the Devil

Its a bit in the arms. But she is still pretty cute. She should probably go low carb.

I saw it in the season #3 the fat comming up.

Deixa que essa fase é passageira, amanhã será melhor você vai ver a cidade inteira seu samba saber de cor!

I was watching the show this season and I kept saying why the hell is this chick not looking hot to me anymore, it didn't even register that she'd slowly been packing it on since the start...my sister was tryin to convince me it was the haircut that changed and I thought nah it's more than that I can look past a so so haircut on a very cute girl. Now it makes sense.

Quote: (11-03-2011 12:45 PM)mikeymike Wrote:  

I was watching the show this season and I kept saying why the hell is this chick not looking hot to me anymore, it didn't even register that she'd slowly been packing it on since the start...my sister was tryin to convince me it was the haircut that changed and I thought nah it's more than that I can look past a so so haircut on a very cute girl. Now it makes sense.

That's so typical of a woman, to say it was some shit like a haircut that's different. It's like a bald dude suddenly showing up with a toupee or hairplugs, and people saying, "There's something different about you...did you lose weight?" Everybody knows he suddenly sprung hair, but think it's rude to say so...

"The best kind of pride is that which compels a man to do his best when no one is watching."

What did they do? Stuff the cut hair in her ass and arms?

Sympathy for the Devil

Quote: (11-03-2011 11:45 PM)SFTD Wrote:  

What did they do? Stuff the cut hair in her ass and arms?

lol it's been gradual, couple pounds every half season by the end she's put on a solid 5, throw it over a few seasons she's up 15+. You're like something is different but you don't notice it right away until you compare it to the early stuff you just know something isn't right here.

Real Kaley fans were jerking off to her in 8 Simple Rules, big bang is a gay ass beta bitch show.

Team visible roots
"The Carousel Stops For No Man" - Tuthmosis
Quote: (02-11-2019 05:10 PM)Atlanta Man Wrote:  
I take pussy how it comes -but I do now prefer it shaved low at least-you cannot eat what you cannot see.

Objectively, still an attractive woman, just not what she used to be. You can definitely see the fatness in her face now.

If she is planning on a baby, Big Bang must be nearing it's end anyway. They should work this into the storyline for the last season: Penny gets pregnant and so she and Leonard finally get married. Then, when the baby is born (on the show finale) it's obviously not his. Surprise! Haha.

If only you knew how bad things really are.

She was NEVER that hot. She was never more than a cute girl the nerds ogle but really is simple ONS material.

You don't get there till you get there

Check out the views on this thread.

Obviously loads of outsiders found it while searching for this geek fantasy girl

Quote: (04-25-2014 10:48 AM)Hotwheels Wrote:  

Obviously loads of outsiders found it while searching for this geek fantasy girl

Lmao. Good eye.

[Image: laugh3.gif]

Quote: (11-02-2011 08:54 AM)Timoteo Wrote:  

I thought the producers of these shows called you into the office for a talk when this starts happening. Instead of partying, she needs to be in the gym. There's no excuse for this.

I knew a model who in a lot of commercial shit, and she told me that while they don't directly tell you to lose weight, they constantly mention how you might not fit into your next shoots wardrobe, or make comments about how often you've been to the gym.

In Cuoco's case however, this isn't about the next shoot for something else, this about her contract with the now (big bang theory), and that means she could get as fat as she wants because the show requires her. The show can't just axe her, and imagine the shit storm that would go public if they went to her and told her to lose weight.

A humble gentleman's blog about pussy, cigars, and game.

LATEST POST:
The Problem With Nightclubs

Also check out my blog for cigar discussion and reviews.

Quote: (04-25-2014 10:48 AM)Hotwheels Wrote:  

I wonder how many of those views turned into angry people upon reading more of this site. [Image: banana.gif]

Wow, I didn't even notice that. That is a lot of views... shows what a nice to-the-point thread title can do for you.

If only you knew how bad things really are.

How do you find out how many views a thread's had?

Every normal man must be tempted, at times, to spit upon his hands, hoist the black flag, and begin slitting throats. - H L Mencken

Just look at it from within a subforum (in this case, everything else), it's one of the columns next to number of posts and last poster. Since it's on the first page, you'll spot it right away. It's over 130 000 at this moment.

"Imagine" by HCE | Hitler reacts to Battle of Montreal | An alternative use for squid that has never crossed your mind before