rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Retro Fucking

Retro Fucking

I'd like to give some credit to el mechanico for coining the term Retro Fucking in a previous thread of mine:

My friend the prostitute This is girl #4 on my Retro Fucklist.

Retro Fucking - The act of sleeping with girls from your past that you may or may not have had sex with.

I've been on a mission lately to sleep with as many women as I can from my senior class in High School. As I get into my mid to late 30's some of these women are married. Some are divorced. Some are single. Most have kids. All are easy prey.

All of them are on Facebook. So it's very easy to find them and get back in contact. I've been picking them off one at a time and over the past year I've slept with 3 of them. I'm by no means going for quality here or even a relationship. Just casual dating, drinks and sex.

My goal in this endeavor is to have bragging rights with my boys at my High School Reunion coming up next summer. 20 years!!

This is not affecting my usual gaming of bar sluts, waitresses, fast food cashiers, mall girls, online dating and the like. And don't forget my fuckbuddies that I keep around as regulars.

Hopefully this concept will catch on and other guys on here will try to complete the full set of their Senior Class.

Let me know if you've had any success with this and any tactics you've used that can help me on my mission.

Thanks,

Parlay44 [Image: heart.gif]

Team Nachos

Retro Fucking

you seek bragging rights (male validation) over finding quality women to improve your life?

that shit crazy.

Retro Fucking

Quote: (10-31-2011 11:55 PM)Parlay44 Wrote:  

I'd like to give some credit to el mechanico for coining the term Retro Fucking in a previous thread of mine:

My friend the prostitute This is girl #4 on my Retro Fucklist.

Retro Fucking - The act of sleeping with girls from your past that you may or may not have had sex with.

I've been on a mission lately to sleep with as many women as I can from my senior class in High School. As I get into my mid to late 30's some of these women are married. Some are divorced. Some are single. Most have kids. All are easy prey.

All of them are on Facebook. So it's very easy to find them and get back in contact. I've been picking them off one at a time and over the past year I've slept with 3 of them. I'm by no means going for quality here or even a relationship. Just casual dating, drinks and sex.

My goal in this endeavor is to have bragging rights with my boys at my High School Reunion coming up next summer. 20 years!!

This is not affecting my usual gaming of bar sluts, waitresses, fast food cashiers, mall girls, online dating and the like. And don't forget my fuckbuddies that I keep around as regulars.

Hopefully this concept will catch on and other guys on here will try to complete the full set of their Senior Class.

Let me know if you've had any success with this and any tactics you've used that can help me on my mission.

Thanks,

Parlay44 [Image: heart.gif]

I've been thinking of the same when my game is tighter in my early or mid-twenties. While their still hot and single.

Retro Fucking

Retro-fucks = banging girls that slipped through your fingers in the past regardless of how they look now or banging a woman who you can tell used to be smoking hot.

It's stupid but fun.
[attachment=3465]

Retro Fucking

Quote: (10-31-2011 11:55 PM)Parlay44 Wrote:  

I like it. I traditionally use a more dramatic term: Redemption Fuck.

It came to me when I re-engaged this girl from high school who, at the time, I didn't have enough game to capitalize on.

Tuthmosis Twitter | IRT Twitter

Retro Fucking

My high school reunion is coming up, I've been waiting for some time to pounce on these sluts.

Vice-Captain - #TeamWaitAndSee

Retro Fucking

Quote: (11-01-2011 10:16 AM)Gmac Wrote:  

My high school reunion is coming up, I've been waiting for some time to pounce on these sluts.
I got a lifetime ban from them for doing this.
Facebook message "If you even think about showing you WILL be arrested"

Retro Fucking

Good. This is probably the only reunion I'd want to see any of them anyway. The next one I'd probably be aiming for their daughters.

Retro Fucking

Quote: (11-01-2011 10:46 AM)Gmac Wrote:  

Good. This is probably the only reunion I'd want to see any of them anyway. The next one I'd be probably be aiming for their daughters.
May I suggest two flasks with real Georgia peach moonshine?

Retro Fucking

This is a cool project you're running here. I know there's some anti-Facebook sentiment here, but it has its uses, and reconnecting with old classmates is probably the best one. The problem for me is chicks I knew in high school are almost ALL FAT now. One in particular I was tight with back then is ENORMOUS. I tried to play mental games with myself, thinking, "she's still the same hot girl underneath all that," but I STILL can't bring myself to push up and try to fuck her now.

A couple of weeks ago I crashed a cousin's 25 year high school reunion (he didn't go - he's in Cali now, but his best friend since jr. high told me to drop by because there would be tons of MILFage there). I was shocked by how great these chicks still looked. I think there were only 3 fatties in the crowd, and they were probably chubbies back then. Some of these chicks had pushed out 2 or 3 kids, but were still in tight shape.

"The best kind of pride is that which compels a man to do his best when no one is watching."

Retro Fucking

Quote: (11-01-2011 10:55 AM)el mechanico Wrote:  

Quote: (11-01-2011 10:46 AM)Gmac Wrote:  

Good. This is probably the only reunion I'd want to see any of them anyway. The next one I'd be probably be aiming for their daughters.
May I suggest two flasks with real Georgia peach moonshine?

*hat tip* sir.

Retro Fucking

Quote: (11-01-2011 10:32 AM)el mechanico Wrote:  

Quote: (11-01-2011 10:16 AM)Gmac Wrote:  

I got a lifetime ban from them for doing this.
Facebook message "If you even think about showing you WILL be arrested"

There's gotta be a good story here. Please share. LMAO

Team Nachos

Retro Fucking

Mmmm Nina Hartley. I wonder how all of my old male classmates will look at my reunion.....probably just as bad as the females