rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Day game shit test?

Day game shit test?

I spot my target alone on the street. She's walking toward me as I open her...

Opener hooks, and we begin to have a conversation. Everything seems to be going according to plan. However, somewhere within 2-5 minutes of conversation, the interaction seems to have a change in vibe.

Everything will seem fine still, until she says, "nice talking to you, BYE."

Often, she doesn't seem to be in a hurry when she says this. I can't quite figure out what's causing this yet. It happens in roughly 40 percent of my approaches. Now that I think about it, it usually happens when I'm not in a talkative/expressive state. Anyway, what I'm really wondering now is whether or not this is somekind of shit test.

I should probably try to restart the conversation next time, or maybe go direct and tell her I deliver sausage pizzas. [Image: tard.gif]

Day game shit test?

lol terminating the interaction with you is not a "shit test."

Day game shit test?

Quote: (06-17-2009 08:17 PM)Roosh Wrote:  

lol terminating the interaction with you is not a "shit test."

I hope this "is-she-shit-testing-me" mindset doesn't get me thrown in the slammer someday. I just can't help it though. I don't take women seriously anymore. I really want to believe it's another shit test.

Your day game workshop was amazing. I've just been a bit rusty. There was a significant hiatus in my day game activity between the week I took your last day game workshop, and somewhere in late may. I have to re-internalize some important details I learned that day.

Day game shit test?

Quote:Quote:

Your day game workshop was amazing.

Ah i didn't know it was you (just looked at your email).

Don't worry about shit tests. I never think about them. Experience will give you good comebacks to the typical ones, but many guys confuse shit tests with disinterest. In this case you may have negged her or been overly cocky and she got turned off and left. Remember in day game you don't need to be negging.

Day game shit test?

Quote: (06-17-2009 08:05 PM)busther Wrote:  

It happens in roughly 40 percent of my approaches.

Wow, if it DOES NOT happen in other 60 percent, where you're more successful, then I have to bow my head. Really, 40 percent rejection rate withing 2-3 initial minutes during day game is not bad at all.

Day game shit test?

Quote: (06-18-2009 06:00 AM)Hangover Wrote:  

Wow, if it DOES NOT happen in other 60 percent, where you're more successful, then I have to bow my head. Really, 40 percent rejection rate withing 2-3 initial minutes during day game is not bad at all.

No no... Not 40 percent rejection rate. It's 40 percent "the-conversation-is-going-great" for 4 minutes and then she says, "blah blah, yeah that's cool. well... See you later. Bye."

Day game shit test?

Quote: (06-18-2009 09:28 AM)busther Wrote:  

Quote: (06-18-2009 06:00 AM)Hangover Wrote:  

No no... Not 40 percent rejection rate. It's 40 percent "the-conversation-is-going-great" for 4 minutes and then she says, "blah blah, yeah that's cool. well... See you later. Bye."

Still pretty good.

Day game shit test?

try being a little more direct and to number close, anticipate her "nice talking to you, BYE." with practice u will c it coming, her body language will tell u