rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Memorable Fuck Locations

Memorable Fuck Locations

What are some of yalls? The ones that stick out for me are a library restroom stall and some Burger King bushes while she was on break.

Memorable Fuck Locations

Restaurant. I had to pull it out of her gooch and stuff it back in the trousers because the waitress came back real fast.

OUR NEW BLOG!

http://repstylez.com

My NEW TRAVEL E-BOOK - DOMINICAN REPUBLIC - A RED CARPET AFFAIR

http://www.amazon.com/dp/B00K53LVR8

Love 'em or leave 'em but we can't live without lizardsssss..

An Ode To Lizards

Memorable Fuck Locations

2nd hole green, over the cart

Memorable Fuck Locations

On one of those flexible flyer sleds going down a hill on the golf course. At the bottom of the hill the sled broke through the ice and landed in water. Instant shrinkage

Memorable Fuck Locations

In Mexico, in some waist-high water right at a very busy beach at around 2 pm with lots of people around. When I busted my nut, I saw it swimming away, heading towards a family playing in the water with their kids...

Memorable Fuck Locations

In the back of an RX-7 in a Hilton parking garage.

Memorable Fuck Locations

- in high school an unused classroom while school was in session. Also on the stage of the new drama theater, almost got caught on that one.

- met a girl on the subway back to brooklyn late one night, asked what she was up to, said nothing and then I asked if she wanted to be doing something, took her to corner store bought condoms and shagged in the park in the wee hours with statue of liberty in view.

- In a church.

- park benches, restrooms, subways, car trips, etc.

Memorable Fuck Locations

In the cleaning supply closet at an old job with the cleaning lady. Good thing she was there to clean up the mess

Memorable Fuck Locations

on a jet ski 3 miles out in the gulf of mexico

Memorable Fuck Locations

I fucked a massage girl I'm friends with after hours at her work.

She gooped me up neck to feet with with weird seaweed paste and wrapped me up in this thin foil they use.

I was laying on her table all wrapped up in foil except for my cock sticking out which she proceeded to suck to completion. [Image: smile.gif]

Team Nachos

Memorable Fuck Locations

I remember this one from a long time ago...

Team Nachos

Memorable Fuck Locations

Bagan, Burma (Myanmar)- on top of an 800 year old temple. I blew my load and got the fuck out of that temple.. Good fucking times...

Koh Maak, Thailand. Sex in the ocean. Ocean sucks sucks, but it was cool because when we finished, there were HUNDREDS of bright blue jelly fish surrounding us. I freaked out like a little girl; we hopped back onto the kayak and went back to the shore.

Memorable Fuck Locations

Quote: (10-30-2011 09:50 PM)Parlay44 Wrote:  

She gooped me up neck to feet with with weird seaweed paste

That's a Nuru massage.

I fuck with a Japanese girl that loves to do that to me.

Recently, I've gotten into getting massages and really like it. I go to an dude. Feels great after, and I think it's really had an impact on my fitness.

The Nuru massage has no redeeming therapeutic benefits.

My most recent memorable fuck location was the first class seat on Cathay Pacific. It was like a little apartment. I felt like it was designed for people that wanted to bang.

Aloha!

Memorable Fuck Locations

16th floor balcony overlooking the whole city of Vancouver at night. It was glorious.

Memorable Fuck Locations

South tower, Golden Gate Bridge. She'll never forget the view.

My life is an open bar...

Memorable Fuck Locations

1. Airplane seat, economy class, next to a lady who was sleeping. But that wasn't proper fucking.

2. Beach in Nicaragua, San Juan del Sur (interrupted with a knife to my throat by some robbers - girl wasn't too pleased).

3. Two hours after no. 2, I took a Spanish girl into the patio of a closed restaurant and banged her in the toilet. Guard waiting for us when we came out. Threats ensued.

4. On a quiet street at night in Antigua, Guatemala... sin condon....

To whit... backpackers girls are the greatest sluts ever to have walked the Earth.

A year from now you'll wish you started today

Memorable Fuck Locations

The lift of the ten-storey block of flats where my parents live, in the afternoon. One of the best shags I ever had.

Memorable Fuck Locations

I fucked a girl in dumpster in an alley once. Me and the girl were drunk and fell into it. I didn't realize we were in a pile of garbage until after the dirty deed. It was disgusting for me (my clothes were soaked and it smelt putrid) but it was much worse for her...she was half naked in garbage with my jizz on her chin. Ahhh, memories....

Memorable Fuck Locations

Believe it or not lots of women have a thing for getting banged on car lifts. I bring women to my shop and bang them all over the place in here.
I hung one from the engine hoist once and another on the hydraulic tranny jack. One even wanted to be covered in 75-90w gear oil.

Memorable Fuck Locations

Hotel balcony, public stairwell.

Had a girl lose her earring last night after I threw a big BBQ with some friends... I found it this afternoon in the sink when I was cleaning the dishes.

Vice-Captain - #TeamWaitAndSee

Memorable Fuck Locations

Mall parking lot with the security camera watching on.

Awesome.

Memorable Fuck Locations

No fuck but a blowjob on a forbidden and empty part of the great Chinese wall.

http://www.aroundtheworldin80girls.com/2...a-beijing/

Book - Around the World in 80 Girls - The Epic 3 Year Trip of a Backpacking Casanova

My new book Famles - Fables and Fairytales for Men is out now on Amazon.

Memorable Fuck Locations

In a cardboard box used to house a refrigerator during delivery in the back of an alley - Brazil.

Mixx

Memorable Fuck Locations

The bathroom of a rundown, blue collar bar. Over the course of a few years, I must have banged 3 separate chicks in there, and gotten head from two others. Those were some of the lowest quality chicks I have been with, but it was the kind of place where with decent game, and one or two beers, you could consistently score in under an hour. They shut that place down years ago.

An adult theater. Got invited to a gangbang there. Wasn't worth my time.

A relative's going away party. One of his buddies brought over this petite little blonde with a phat, juicy ass. While the boyfriend was busy getting drunk, I fucked his girl in the loft above. Towards the end, I look over the balcony (while pounding her) and see the boyfriend passed out on the sofa below. I never even got the girls last name or number, and can't remember her first name today.

A condemned 3 flat. This big titty Asian chick I knew used to live there and snuck both of us in one night.

Memorable Fuck Locations

In the closet at a college. I was an employee, she was a student.