rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Don't Be This Guy...

Don't Be This Guy...

Fellas, this is your "competition", real shit...

Don't Be This Guy...

More "competition"...

Don't Be This Guy...

Haha, these dudes aren't even that young and they are on some childish high school shit. They should at least wear a mask to stave off humiliation.

Don't Be This Guy...

The fact that these guys are going to youtube to attention whore their rage for these bitches is vomit-inducing. If I ever begin to do something like this I'd probably kill myself.

ps. funny that in the first vid he chooses a flattering/beach picture for the girl.

Don't Be This Guy...

.... Painful to watch

Don't Be This Guy...

I'm not surprised this "Jennifer Lopez" isn't that attractive. Isn't it always like this? Sorta cute girls get all the beta attention.

EDIT: That first cat might be a little Asperger's or whatever they're calling that these days.

Tuthmosis Twitter | IRT Twitter

Don't Be This Guy...

When dudes comes from matriarchal communities, this is the kind of feminine, bitch-made type of behavior you see from these dudes.

Don't Be This Guy...

Talk about self-cockblocking, what chick is going to give these dudes the time a day now?

Lot of lessons can be learned from these messes.

Don't Be This Guy...

Man, that is sad, sad stuff...

Don't Be This Guy...

Was the dude in the first video about to CRY? Wow. Yes...he is truly a bitch-made punk. The cat in the second video is just bitter because he made a beta move (bought the girl shit), and she moved on. He's cursing her, telling her he's banged better, yet he was still trying to fuck her, so he hardly comes out of this looking like a champ. Both of these girls, and all of their girlfriends are sitting around laughing at this...

"The best kind of pride is that which compels a man to do his best when no one is watching."

Don't Be This Guy...

I couldn't even finish watching the first video it was so pathetic. I could see this guy making a speech to his mommy before asking to sleep in her bed like a 6 year old, because this video just screams "I'm a child and I want people to treat me like one."

Don't Be This Guy...

Feel sorry for the dude... How can you be this clueless. Pathetic.

"A flower can not remain in bloom for years, but a garden can be cultivated to bloom throughout seasons and years." - xsplat

Don't Be This Guy...

Did the second guy in the video refer to the girl as "my nigga" and "son"??

Man have times changed!

Mixx

Don't Be This Guy...

yeah now i feel like i'm my own worst enemy when i get lazy or busy or not in the mood etc. as for other dudes.. they are either total pussies/pushovers or cartoon version macho try-hards.

people really have no concept that you actually can be confident fun and good with chicks and still be subtle and cool about it without this big pimp self image

Don't Be This Guy...

this guy is even more bitter

http://www.youtube.com/user/payback325

Don't Be This Guy...

The best part is that they actually think they're the ULTIMATE BAD ASSES for making these videos.

Vice-Captain - #TeamWaitAndSee

Don't Be This Guy...

Quote: (10-28-2011 05:17 PM)Gmac Wrote:  

The best part is that they actually think they're the ULTIMATE BAD ASSES for making these videos.

They are one google search away from coming over to the dark side.

Don't Be This Guy...

i think the dude in the first video is retarded...or needs speech therapy

I am the cock carousel

Don't Be This Guy...

Don't Be This Guy...

Quote: (10-28-2011 06:36 PM)Sourcecode Wrote:  

i think the dude in the first video is retarded...or needs speech therapy

I think his tongue is too big for his mouth, he needs to control it better..and perhaps the lights are too bright because he is blinking a lot..

OUR NEW BLOG!

http://repstylez.com

My NEW TRAVEL E-BOOK - DOMINICAN REPUBLIC - A RED CARPET AFFAIR

http://www.amazon.com/dp/B00K53LVR8

Love 'em or leave 'em but we can't live without lizardsssss..

An Ode To Lizards

Don't Be This Guy...

Quote: (10-28-2011 11:46 AM)MiXX Wrote:  

Did the second guy in the video refer to the girl as "my nigga" and "son"??

Man have times changed!

Mixx

I was thinking the same thing. Im getting old...

Don't Be This Guy...

This is sad beyond belief. They're both rewarding these girls with more attention!! A friend of mine once said, when a girl turns her back on you, the best thing to do is match her move. Don't even hesitate, to move on. Going on you tube is without a doubt to worst thing to do.

Don't Be This Guy...

Those two lames could be the poster child for "Chronic Bitch Dependency".

"I'm not afraid of dying, I'm afraid of not trying. Everyday hit every wave, like I'm Hawaiian"

Don't Be This Guy...

embarrassing.............couldn't get through >2 minutes

Don't Be This Guy...

This is like 2 girls, 1 cup for players.

Sympathy for the Devil