rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

You just know you're going to bang her

Does anyone else get that very often? A lot of times I'll see a girl from across the way and just tell that I'll be able to fuck her, without even attempting to talk to her yet. It has nothing to do with her looks, she could be gorgeous or just decent. It has more to do with her attitude and body language. There are just certain types of girls that are attracted to certain types of guys. I think I know the types of girls that are attracted to me. I can just tell from the way they present themselves. I'm almost always right too. In fact, I don't really remember ever being wrong about that sense I get. I got it the other day from a girl working at this taco shop in town. The only problem is, I already banged her co-worker, so we'll see how this one goes. That makes things interesting, and all the more better of a pull if it works out [Image: wink.gif]

How can you tell from attitude/body language exactly?

Let her know you've got the special sauce.

Happened to me just once. Saw a girl at local beach. She was alone reading a book, but glancing over every once in a while. The eye contact and flirty smile gave me the instant message of... "I need a bang". She was hot looking, how could I not oblige.
[Image: banana.gif]

When I'm putting on the condom

I've met girls where I felt that my chances were better than average. I'm not sure if I've ever had this overwhelming feeling that it was a guarantee. Unless I was actually dating here which would be different of course.

self-fulfilling prophecy

Quote: (06-16-2009 05:13 PM)broken Wrote:  

self-fulfilling prophecy

Could very well be - it's all in the attitude and you make your own destiny. But girls send you messages by body language all the time, if they think they want something from you. Then it's up to us not to screw it up.

Never a guarentee until you penetrate.

I wish I had that feeling. I'm usually surprised when I get the bang, even when I'm taking the clothes off. Never know when you'll get blue balled.

I can recall this happening in college, one girl in particular just gave me a certain look when I was walking into an apartment building as she was walking out. Lucky for me she was going to the same party I was and was just running out to get something I guess, anyway I banged her roughly 2 hours later. Need to get back to when it was that easy!

I think it's all to do with her eyes: That lingering simpering look that just says "I want this guy."

it does happen from time to time.
Once i heard talking about a girl who was coming to my party who i never saw before, by the description, I new I had and I would bang her. It didn't happen that night or the next, but i fulfilled my prophecy and boy it was great, in fact to fulfill my fantaisies with her (sexual) we even managed to break a sofa's armrest.

Last saturday I went to an artsy pub, the female director of the art school had e-mailed me this week over a consultancy bla bla bla, so I went out with a pal who knows her (i had not met her) and there he told me she usually hangs out in that pub.

Well, she arrived, he introduced me to her and I just know by the look in her eyes that I will end fucking her in her office [Image: smile.gif]
she is a notch i am attracted to because she is close to 40, still hot and was semifinalist in Miss Universe when she was 22. Defo an old model notch!

but yes, in reality, you never know until you finish inside of them!