rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

the lawyer type.

the lawyer type.

So I have recently switched venues. I am a grad student so I spend most of my days in the library. My library, the arts library, is pretty low at this time of year. The number of people taking summer courses is pretty slim, and the type of girls that you see are usually from the middle east or korea, neither of which I feel like putting the effort into picking up.

So I have moved on to the law library. It is right beside my house and the women here are a certain step above those undergrads in the arts and science libraries.

Heres the question, how does one deal with these kinds of girls. I went out with one, and my usual game on dates kept getting deflected by some sort of stoic alpha female bullshit. I didn't read into it much but I think it boiled down to she didn't buy my bullshit because she knew I just wanted to bang her.

How do you deal with successful, career driven, alpha female, lawyer types. I have yet to bang one, but I want to, I feel like if I pull the string on her tight business suit she will just explode with pent up sexual energy and just ride the shit out of me.

experience?

discuss

the lawyer type.

Quote:Quote:

how does one deal with these kinds of girls

Don't

the lawyer type.

Take it from Arrested Development, Justice is Blind.

http://www.hulu.com/watch/584/arrested-d...e-is-blind

the lawyer type.

Speaking as an attorney

- Law Student != Lawyer.
- A female law student still in the library = 1st year law student - and she vacillates between freaking about outlines, exams, grades and interviews.

- She goes to bar review every thursday and spends a lot of her time hammered or high. (honestly I never knew so many honor student chicks that drank)

- she will argue everything - things you don't even think should be argued about. Unless you use words with the accuracy and precision of a surgeon, you'll find yourself in some bad spots. And once she's in law mode, you can't turn her off. Indeed, once she gets out of law school, her tolerance for people who can't communicate like she does, goes way down.

In terms of game, You're better off pulling her @ a bar review than you are at a library. The key here is to stay away from logical stuff as much as possible. You thought regular chicks like to sass you back and forth, you can't win here.

You also can't be phased by her being in law school, or being a lawyer. I meet chicks that are mid/senior associates @ Big Law, and what they make in a week, I make in a month. (and i'm not broke, by any means).

She treats herself to
- nice shoes
- nice purses
- has been to all the high end restaurants and hole in the walls (lawyers are notorious foodies, doctors too. Something about having this much disposable income means you have to assuage every single fucking desire and going to a chain outside of au bon pain/cosi, or whatever office sandwich/salad/soup place is steps away from the front of the firm.

Her long term match is typically a richer and older lawyer, if she's a true lawyer.

The only ones you can kinda reach, are the unhappy ones (about 50%), but that's not a sure thing cause law school changes how you process information and how you communicate.

the lawyer type.

Have had no problems dealing with them. After all they are women and there's no specific mystery to them. I would approach a lawyer chick as any other: with confidence and your own mystery. The only difficulty is that you gotta find subjects that interest them to talk about and keep their interest.

the lawyer type.

Big mistake you can make with any "smart" professional type Women is trying to match them or be all hey I'm smart, educated, etcetera. Or why nurses despite being around wealthy, "powerful" doctors all day--always seem to end up marrying Cops!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Pj3SIXtLaAY

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=j0OW5ohl8...re=related

You wanna be a combo of the above "bad boy" with the other half kinda Goodwill Hunting! Most want a break from studying and being totally serious--girl asks about my eduction--I don't tell them about my degree, I be self educated, etcetera.