rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

"just talking"

"just talking"

Hi,

I was talking to this girl this morning while walking my dog. She had on a very low cut shirt, and was leaning over quite a bit "petting" my dog...yes she knew as I didnt try to hide my glances...

Anyway, we were talking abd the subject came up about bad habits, and I said mine was talking to wicked pretty girls, and she said what does my girlfriend think? I dont her that she always hits me for doing it, and then she said thats ok "we are just talking anyway?"

How would you take this? I take it as a shit test to see how I would react. uckily she was late (I know where she works), so she had to go, so I didnt have to repsond....

Any help would be greatly appreciated!!

This site is awesome!!

"just talking"

Take it as nothing more than idle chatter. If you want to pursue this girl then you have some work to do before you can start jumping to conclusions.

"just talking"

Quote: (06-11-2009 10:35 AM)Trotter Wrote:  

Take it as nothing more than idle chatter. If you want to pursue this girl then you have some work to do before you can start jumping to conclusions.

yes your right...I dont want to go down the wrong road....I should see her this morning and will see what it brings...

ThanksQ

"just talking"

I don't understand why you would admit to her that she is pretty. It's like showing your cards in a poker match. Stay indirect, then ask her for a drink at the end. Flirting is teasing, not complimenting or revealing your true feelings.

"just talking"

yep - even asking her out for a drink can validate a mini-skirted attention whore. it's the only kind of rejection to accept