rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

jeans- how often do you wear them?

i know there was another jeans thread, but i specifically want to know how often people wear jeans.

also, how many different colors do you have?

for casual wear, i only wear jeans and i have 4 pairs, 2 different styles with 2 different colors each (dark and light)

I own nothing but jeans, I wear them at work, i wear them at home, I wear them riding my Harley, in the summer months at work jeans at home shorts. It used to be Levis only, now I but Wranglers at Walmart, they fit good, look good and last a long time plus they are cheaper than Levis.

I wear jeans every single day. Lucky Brand, Levi's, American Eagle, Gap, ect. I pair them up w/ boots and t-shirts or button downs w/ blazer.

For work I wear 5.11 tactical pants. Can't beat the goat canvas.

Any day I'm not at home and not at work I wear jeans. I dont own any other pants.

Chef In Jeans
A culinary website for men

I like women that can make her pair of jeans talk,like this one..video classic,funny as fuck:

I always have a good pair of $180 Diesels in the closet -- expensive, but the fit and quality is like nothing else (even beats the old classic levi's).

I hate jeans.

I've only owned two pairs in my entire life. Thats 35 years.

Jeans make me look like a jackass.

I really hate when people wear jeans and then a jeans material shirt. I think that's fucked up.

Aloha!

That's all I wear. Only wear shorts at the beach or golfing.

I wear jeans every day. Unless I need to wear pants or shorts. I have a few pairs of Levi's, one pair of WESC jeans which are amazing!, and some bullhead jeans from pacsun which are a bit cheap.

I have a couple cool pants, but other than that all jeans. Just goes with everything. I hope the G doesn't see this thread... I have a feeling he hates jeans. Well I think he hates anything but custom suits. [Image: tongue.gif]

6 pair.

1 light blue
3 "medium" dark blue
1 "dark" navy blue
1 black

I wear jeans 3 times per week, but only with a t-shirt on Friday, and only with casual shoes on Mon-Fri. My job has "casual" dress every day, so I try to look better than the next guy.

Quote: (10-25-2011 08:44 PM)Kona Wrote:  

I really hate when people wear jeans and then a jeans material shirt. I think that's fucked up.

[Image: tumblr_lmt8hiIJVO1qfrfde.jpg]

Anyway, I wear jeans once in awhile, usually when I want to look lumberjack-y, which is a recent kick I'm on (lots of flannel, duck boots, and I'm trying to buy a Jeep Grand Wagoneer, lol).

I just buy Levis 514 and 513. Not too skinny, not baggy, not boot cut, just right IMO. Canvas sneakers or Eastport Moccasin boots.

DISCLAIMER: I don't know what I'm talking about and my posts are opinion, not advice.

Quote:Gmac Wrote:
your time > her feelings

Almost everyday, Levis 527

Quote: (10-25-2011 06:10 PM)endobendo Wrote:  

i know there was another jeans thread, but i specifically want to know how often people wear jeans.

also, how many different colors do you have?

for casual wear, i only wear jeans and i have 4 pairs, 2 different styles with 2 different colors each (dark and light)

2-3 colors, 4-5 pairs. 1 is my favorite go-to... one preferred back up. I wear them pretty much every time I go out (with a nice large Jack Daniel's belt buckle). Shying away from it this fall/winter though... suiting up 90% of the time.

Vice-Captain - #TeamWaitAndSee

I wear jeans if the weather is really cold (I live in Toronto and no whip). However, on dates, I ALWAYS wear trousers. I'd prefer to wear trousers when I can. There is a limitation on your swag levels (how high can you really go?) when rocking jeans IMO.

OUR NEW BLOG!

http://repstylez.com

My NEW TRAVEL E-BOOK - DOMINICAN REPUBLIC - A RED CARPET AFFAIR

http://www.amazon.com/dp/B00K53LVR8

Love 'em or leave 'em but we can't live without lizardsssss..

An Ode To Lizards

Since we're talking about jeans, whats the consensus on black jeans?

Chef In Jeans

Never heard of Dr. Hook, but they are great. Been watching their videos. They wore strange jeans in the 80s. I guess they could talk.

I wear jeans all the time. I have about 20+ pairs. Make sure they are cool jeans and not some blue jeans..unless you have a very specific look youre going for.

Jeans in the winter, dress trousers the rest of the year (it's hot in Miami).

Quote: (10-26-2011 04:41 PM)Chad Daring Wrote:  

i've seen them come back in style for those little girly boys who where skinny jeans...

there are some decent looking pairs out there, but i've never gotten into them.

Quote: (10-26-2011 07:23 PM)kbell Wrote:  

Never heard of Dr. Hook, but they are great. Been watching their videos. They wore strange jeans in the 80s. I guess they could talk.

Glad you enjoyed...that's one funny vid and song.
They wrote some Classics too though:
When you're in Love with a Beautiful Woman
Sylvia's Mother

Quote: (10-27-2011 05:47 AM)Smitty Wrote:  

Quote: (10-26-2011 04:41 PM)Chad Daring Wrote:  

i've seen them come back in style for those little girly boys who where skinny jeans...

there are some decent looking pairs out there, but i've never gotten into them.

Yeah its weird. I see two demographics wearing them. Skinny jean emos, or baggy pants thugnificent black guys.

I like the way they look if they're made like normal jeans, and aren't covered in obnoxious print, but its hard to find em like that.

Chef In Jeans

Black jeans are great.

I have 7-8 different pairs, even have a pair of these.

Don't be so conventional.

http://i.pgcdn.com/pi/80/13/03/801303539_260.jpg

Black jeans are awesome you should get some waxed black jeans! like these..yes they are jeans.

http://www.denimblog.com/wp-content/uplo...bert-2.jpg

http://www.overstock.com/Clothing-Shoes/...oduct.html

how often do you guys wash your jeans? i know people that wear them for months without washing and then people that wash after 1 or 2 wears