rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Redbox a gift for newbs

Redbox a gift for newbs

What do girls like? Movies and an easy way to get them! So here we go.....

Pull into any parking lot where there's a redbox and wait for a hot chick to walk up to it. Time it like you are going into the store as she's approaching the box. When you are walking by say " Becareful..My friend had is card number stolen twice from one of those!"

She WILL look at you and say something..Keep the mojo moving by saying shit like " Yea 10 grand the first time" or You know about card readers right?
Practice this..It's gold
[attachment=3433]

Redbox a gift for newbs

Redbox is a damn goldmine. Girls at that bitch almost every hour.

Redbox a gift for newbs

Damn that's great advice. Can be used on shady looking ATMs or any number of card reading contraptions too.

"A flower can not remain in bloom for years, but a garden can be cultivated to bloom throughout seasons and years." - xsplat

Redbox a gift for newbs

Quote: (10-25-2011 11:32 AM)Caligula Wrote:  

Damn that's great advice. Can be used on shady looking ATMs or any number of card reading contraptions too.
Gas station opener as well...

Redbox a gift for newbs

LOL! Red-box game.

Tuthmosis Twitter | IRT Twitter

Redbox a gift for newbs

Well, Netflix did kill video store game.

Redbox a gift for newbs

Excellent advice mechanico. This can be redbox/atm game

Redbox a gift for newbs

couldn't resist

[Image: joke.gif]

Redbox a gift for newbs

Haha, crazy you mention that. Was in the supermarket the other night, and the only hottie there was at the Redbox. Didn't talk to her, should have.

I'd try going, "Let me guess... Barbie Princess Charm School (points to movie)." Or some other ridiculous movie.

You can check the contents of your local Redbox here: http://www.redbox.com/locations?loc=

Babel, hilarious, repped.

Redbox a gift for newbs

LOl
http://tampa.craigslist.org/psc/mis/3865231178.html

Redbox a gift for newbs

Holy shit that's hilarious

I've had many bangs that started by us picking up a movie at Redbox, but I've never thought of lurking there waiting to pounce!

"If anything's gonna happen, it's gonna happen out there!- Captain Ron

Redbox a gift for newbs

We don't have redboxes in Brooklyn.