rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Female Logic

Female Logic

[Image: tirEo.jpg?8819]

Credit: @rooshv

Female Logic

LMFAO good stuff. Curious, did you just let it slip or did you send an "Ok." [Image: lol.gif]

Female Logic

Not him. See the credit?

Vice-Captain - #TeamWaitAndSee

Female Logic

The second text was the post-defense offense she ran to make everything smooth. I suspect "last night" was a phone call where he begged her to stay with him.

YOU COMPLETE ME

Women are just creatures, once you understand them there's no reason to hate them.

Female Logic

Quote: (10-24-2011 06:33 PM)SkeletonJelly? Wrote:  

I suspect "last night" was a phone call where he begged her to stay with him.

If he pulled a move like that then she probably wouldn't have sent the second text. It's obvious he hit a chord when he didn't reply.

Chances are that he was just banging her and she probably pulled the "are we together now" card that night. [Image: lol.gif]

Female Logic

I had pretty much the same logic used on me earlier. Yesterday this girl found out about all the people I'm fucking other people and she tells me we cant be fuck buddies anymore and that she has tons of options so I can go fuck myself. I say fair enough nice knowing you. replies with good. an hour later she calls me and loses it saying she has no other options and that she really wants me. I fucked her then told her its not happening again. The cycle continues.