rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Thanks to all the members on the forum

Just wanna give a mass-thanks to all the contributors on the boards here. I ended a 7-month sex drought tonight and it definitely would not have happened if I hadn't started reading Roosh, Roissy, and the commenters on their sites/forum.

Before picking up game literature, I was your typical "bro" who thought sex would just "come" eventually. I would get shit-faced, hit up bars, and sit around with my boring companions--too impotent and inebriated to launch a successful testosterone-offensive on the girls in the clubs/bars.

Now, I take it way easy on the alcohol, roll solo, and approach a dozen hot girls a night. I videotape myself before leaving the house to gauge my look, keep a text file filled with debriefs of my approaches, and critically think before I strike up a conversation.

This stuff's real. If anybody's having trouble, I suggest you ignore it and soldier on. Just last night, I got shot down by five or six girls and tonight I fucked a 7/10 from the Dominican Republic in a ONS and got a couple other girls' numbers.

hahaha that's fucking funny. I'm new here and would want to experience what you had!!

Nice. Welcome to the dark side!

"A flower can not remain in bloom for years, but a garden can be cultivated to bloom throughout seasons and years." - xsplat

Quote: (10-23-2011 05:51 AM)Yumi Wrote:  

hahaha that's fucking funny. I'm new here and would want to experience what you had!!

Just keep reading. I devoured a lot of this literature in short time and it helped me close in 10 days after a seven month drought.