rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Lost another FWB

Lost another FWB

Banged this chick for the last couple of months. She started changing... you know how this goes.

Didn't do anything remotely bf-related. Treated her rather coldly. We had fun during sex, but made sure she left afterwards. What more can you do?

Stupid bitches.

Lost another FWB

Sounds like your angry you lost her, when you should of initiated this yourself after the 2nd bang. Hence I don't do FWB.

Mixx

Lost another FWB

FWB is an unstable situation.

Kind of want the stable of chicks available, but it just doesn't work that way a lot of the times... for me at least.

Thanks Mixx.

Lost another FWB

What's a FWB?

Either way, holmes, don't get mad.

Charge it to The Game.

Lost another FWB

Just let 'em know they're a fb. I have this one girl I can phone up any time for a fuck, don't talk to her outside of that. Key is make sure you don't get any emotions involved, fuck her then leave shortly after. She'll be begging for her, you set the times as well.

Lost another FWB

FWB = fb, friends with benefits, fuck buddy

Lost another FWB

To me theres a difference between the two. Fuck buddy is the person I described where your relationship doesn't go past the bedroom. Friends with benefits is how it sounds. Someone you're friends with but also plow when the situation warrants.

Lost another FWB

don't worry, Cop and blow mate, cop and blow

Lost another FWB

Same boat, just last night. Play on, play out.

Lost another FWB

Quote: (10-20-2011 03:51 PM)scorpio Wrote:  

Banged this chick for the last couple of months. She started changing... you know how this goes.

Didn't do anything remotely bf-related. Treated her rather coldly. We had fun during sex, but made sure she left afterwards. What more can you do?

Stupid bitches.

did she threaten to leave if you didnt commit or just refuse to come over suddenly?

Lost another FWB

Quote: (10-21-2011 10:16 PM)endobendo Wrote:  

did she threaten to leave if you didnt commit or just refuse to come over suddenly?

Nah, I got rid of her.

She was starting to cause drama. I pulled away. She escalated drama, and she was gone.

Lost another FWB

Quote: (10-20-2011 06:56 PM)WesternCancer Wrote:  

Just let 'em know they're a fb. I have this one girl I can phone up any time for a fuck, don't talk to her outside of that. Key is make sure you don't get any emotions involved, fuck her then leave shortly after. She'll be begging for her, you set the times as well.

yep, key is not letting any emotions involved
have to admit, i did start to feel something for my last FB, she was a cool chick, but didn't quite cut the mustard in the physical stakes
and then she scarpers all of a sudden, and never contacts me again
before that i was calling the shots, but she called that last shot
but hey, i know, the 'abundance' mindset and all that, it doesn't happen overnight, but i'm getting there!

Lost another FWB

let it go and play on your terms from here on out. send a restart text in a month or so when you are bored and have nothing better to do. One thing I've made mistakes on in the past is burning bridges which can leave you high and dry during a coldstreak