rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Do you ever...

Do you ever...

get to the end of a night with a handful of options but can't be bothered to close... Then wake up the next day and think "Fuck, why didn't I just close that 7 ?!, I really need to get laid".
I have been doing this far too often lately and never learn my lesson. Am I subconsciously looking for 'the one' ? I dunno... I'm pretty sure I need to get laid a lot more than I am, but I seem to be holding back when it really counts. Reading Rooshs Polish magic post makes me kick myself a little bit.

Do you ever...

Fear of rejection maybe? Keep telling yourself that you really need to get laid when you're out.

"A flower can not remain in bloom for years, but a garden can be cultivated to bloom throughout seasons and years." - xsplat

Do you ever...

Did it A LOT when I first got into all this, I do it every so often now, but I've learned its better to regret doing then to regret not doing.

Chef In Jeans
A culinary website for men