rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Clean Break

Clean Break

Just met this chick that's way into-me (fucked within an hour after meeting, etc.), but I don't want her getting into my personal life. She seems nice and has had a really rough time in life, so I don't want to be a dick and just not talk to her. Kind of promised we'd hang again, but I think I don't want her coming back to my pad anymore. She lives too far away for me to go to her. Don't want drama.

help.. ? thanks.

Clean Break

Pretend you're leaving for a two week vacation.
If she fucked you within an hour, it will take her no more than three days to forget you ever existed.

Clean Break

Quote: (10-18-2011 06:45 AM)oldnemesis Wrote:  

Pretend you're leaving for a two week vacation.
If she fucked you within an hour, it will take her no more than three days to forget you ever existed.

I haven't communicated with her in a week and she just sent me a text. Could be a fun FWB. What should I do?

Clean Break

You said you wanted a clean break with no drama because she lives too far away, now you want a FWB? Which is it? Up to you man, make a choice... ignore her or go through with it.

Vice-Captain - #TeamWaitAndSee

Clean Break

If you want to keep her around just as a FWB, avoid sending any texts about future plans, and definitely don't lead her on with relationship-bait. I say this because you seem like you want to take it easy on her. Try to keep any conversations or invites to hangout to late night (11 p.m. or later), once a week or less, never two nights in a row. Some girls don't have a problem being FWB-status, and doing it this way hints that you don't want a serious involvement without the drama of a direct confrontation.