rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

zoosk..any one using it?

zoosk..any one using it?

what are your opinions on it vs okcupid and plentyofwhales sorry fish?

zoosk..any one using it?

Quote: (10-17-2011 10:42 PM)metalhaze Wrote:  

what are your opinions on it vs okcupid and plentyofwhales sorry fish?

why didn't you just edit it instead of saying sorry? troll?

anyways, I've heard the most success from okcupid and I've tried zoosk but I don't find it too effective.

zoosk..any one using it?

I think he was making a joke. [Image: rolleyes.gif]

0 success with Zoosk.

Vice-Captain - #TeamWaitAndSee

zoosk..any one using it?

Really? what would you attribute it to Gmac given that you are quite well versed in online dating?
I ve had good success with the aforementionned ones (OKC POF) and thought zoosk would be even bigger...given that they are adverstising everywhere.

zoosk..any one using it?

Trying to get rid off a zoosk profile you've once set up is nigh on impossible.

zoosk..any one using it?

Quote: (10-18-2011 11:27 AM)metalhaze Wrote:  

Really? what would you attribute it to Gmac given that you are quite well versed in online dating?
I ve had good success with the aforementionned ones (OKC POF) and thought zoosk would be even bigger...given that they are adverstising everywhere.

Do you ever notice a trend when it comes to the companies who advertise the most? Think about it.

Vice-Captain - #TeamWaitAndSee

zoosk..any one using it?

Tried once, never went back. Complete POS.

I subscribe to a couple online dating industry blogs, and I'm always surprised at how they take these scammy sites seriously.

zoosk..any one using it?

Zoosk is very scammy, in the online dating worlds its like the guy who wants you to come "lookg at something" in the back of a windowless white van

Chef In Jeans
A culinary website for men

zoosk..any one using it?

So what's the scam with Zoosk? It's advertised on TV over here.

zoosk..any one using it?

Quote: (10-19-2011 01:23 PM)KingofScotland Wrote:  

So what's the scam with Zoosk? It's advertised on TV over here.

As far as I can tell theres no real scam but you gotta pay to message where the other services are free and have bigger pools to draw from so why waste your time with an inferior more costly version?

zoosk..any one using it?

I think we can add "Joke Police troll' to the list.

zoosk..any one using it?

Zoosk is def possibly the worst site to sign up for. You pay a one time fee of 60 dollars and the ROI is abysmal. I didn't meetup with any of the girls. Okcupid is a HELLOFALOT better and best of all, its free! [Image: biggrin.gif].

zoosk..any one using it?

Anyone tried zoosk recently? If they had a working one month free coupon, I would sign up. It looks like they have plenty of talent in los angeles.