rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Info on Barcelona clubgame?

Does anybody have any info for me on which clubs are best for sarging in Barcelona? I was looking for info on the forum, but there is not too much to be found.

I will be there from Saturday to Thursday morning, so looking for clubs/ bars to go to on the slightly more "off" days. Big venues please, and the girls shouldn't be too young (not under 20)!

What are the names of the interesting areas with several clubs next to each other respectively?

Any advice on how to game the hotties there?

Failure is caused by unwillingness to adapt!

"If it's not rough, it is not fun!" - Lady Gaga, Philosopher

"Does anybody have any info for me on which clubs are best for sarging in Barcelona? I was looking for info on the forum, but there is not too much to be found."

Do some searching.

There is tons on Barcelona.

In fact, I wrote up probably the most comprehensive sheet on any city in regards to which spots on which nights.

Barcelona Nightclub Data Sheets

http://www.thegmanifesto.com/2010/05/bar...heets.html

Thanks, man!

Yeah, I searched the forum and also came across your info here. I don't find it too comprehensive though, a little more info couldn't hurt. Especially on what to do on Sunday, Monday and Tuesday.

Failure is caused by unwillingness to adapt!

"If it's not rough, it is not fun!" - Lady Gaga, Philosopher

Quote: (10-18-2011 06:46 PM)Dr Feelgood Wrote:  

Thanks, man!

Yeah, I searched the forum and also came across your info here. I don't find it too comprehensive though, a little more info couldn't hurt. Especially on what to do on Sunday, Monday and Tuesday.

Sunday, Monday and Tuesday are the slowest nights in Barcelona.

I got you covered on the rest.

You will have to do some work yourself.

Make sure you report back.