rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Tinder boosts very cheap price
Thumbs Up 

Hey guys, basically - it's been 2 years that I found a way to get basically free tinder boosts/super boosts/super likes / view if message was read. 
It's by exploiting a bug in the app. 

I am not going to share the method - but - if someone is interested - I can offer very cheap package:

16 tinder boosts + activate the 12 hours boost at 70$. 

The trick was working very well since recently, sometimes payment get rejected. So the price will be 20 $ for the 12 hours tinder boost and 3$ for each boost that I'll be able to provide.

This is extremely helpful when you travel to new city.  

The way it works is that I'll login to your tinder on my phone - and I will buy using my profile. Google will later reimburse me.  I have done this literally hundreds of times for myself and for some close friends. 
All the payments will be linked to my google account. And google will refund me - but the boosts will be in your tinder account. 

You can contact me on telegram @tinderfreestuff 

I am not a scammer, I am in the pickup scene since about 12-14 years, since before RSD julien made PIMP product and since the OG days of Tom Torero and I used to watch also the Johnny Berba 99% rejection rate. 

telegram @tinderfreestuff

I hope you're trolling.

Any chad with 12-14 years of experience in the pickup scene would know that you can get a refund from tinder boosts. Well, at least if you're european lol. Tinder doesn't allow Tinder boost refunds if you're a fat american.

(06-14-2024, 11:40 AM)listensoda Wrote:  I hope you're trolling.
Any chad with 12-14 years of experience in the pickup scene would know that you can get a refund from tinder boosts. Well, at least if you're european lol. Tinder doesn't allow Tinder boost refunds if you're a fat american.

It's totally different method. With what you are saying you are lucky if they refund you 2-3 times. This is global.

(06-14-2024, 12:18 PM)Tinderboosts Wrote:  

It's totally different method. With what you are saying you are lucky if they refund you 2-3 times. This is global.

Nope, low-IQ loser. If you use a Virtual Credit Card (VCC), you can do this an unlimited number of times, since the card number is different each time.

(06-14-2024, 01:19 PM)listensoda Wrote:  
(06-14-2024, 12:18 PM)Tinderboosts Wrote:  
Nope, low-IQ loser. If you use a Virtual Credit Card (VCC), you can do this an unlimited number of times, since the card number is different each time.

1) google does not accept one time use VCCs (at least that has been my experience) - and even if it would (but they don't) , it would mean you have to create a new google play account, not link it (or have it associated) with the previous one, don't have same name and address which you will need to use the vcredit card. 

2) If you use tinder payment system and ask refund to tinder directly, they will refund you 2-3 times, since they know it's you - as you are using your own account. 

Did you do that method long term? Or you mean you had the refunds a couple of times? 

My method is totally different, they refund me without me asking for a refund - I have been doing it for more than 2 years. My account had like 100+ boosts - and I was using the super boost everyday. 
Add to that, that I mostly live in Asia = you have to reset your account each couple of months because after 7-8K matches, the app becomes too heavy to load. (I said matches, not likes, likes are 9999+)

Also my method is pretty complicated, and I won't reveal how it works because I don't want them to fix it.

(06-14-2024, 01:33 PM)Tinderboosts Wrote:  1) google does not accept one time use VCCs (at least that has been my experience) - and even if it would (but they don't) , it would mean you have to create a new google play account, not link it (or have it associated) with the previous one, don't have same name and address which you will need to use the vcredit card.

You're really dumb as rock. I was talking about using VCCs on tinder with the web version. As for the name on the VCC, you can write a fake name if you use a VCC (contrarily to when you use real credit cards)
For the tinder Android version, you can always use the same credit card, it doesn't matter since tinder won't know about it. All it will know is if it's from a new google play account or an account that was already used. 

I don't even know why I'm replying to you. You're obviously a low IQ indian from blackhatworld or from some low-level gutter basement.

(06-14-2024, 01:33 PM)Tinderboosts Wrote:  Did you do that method long term? Or you mean you had the refunds a couple of times?

I have always gotten a refund with my "method" (asking a refund to Tinder). I didn't do it hundreds of time because I'm not desperate enough to do that.

(06-14-2024, 05:45 PM)listensoda Wrote:  
(06-14-2024, 01:33 PM)Tinderboosts Wrote:  1) google does not accept one time use VCCs (at least that has been my experience) - and even if it would (but they don't) , it would mean you have to create a new google play account, not link it (or have it associated) with the previous one, don't have same name and address which you will need to use the vcredit card.
You're really dumb as rock. I was talking about using VCCs on tinder with the web version. As for the name on the VCC, you can write a fake name if you use a VCC (contrarily to when you use real credit cards)
For the tinder Android version, you can always use the same credit card, it doesn't matter since tinder won't know about it. All it will know is if it's from a new google play account or an account that was already used. 
I don't even know why I'm replying to you. You're obviously a low IQ indian from blackhatworld or from some low-level gutter basement.
(06-14-2024, 01:33 PM)Tinderboosts Wrote:  Did you do that method long term? Or you mean you had the refunds a couple of times?
I have always gotten a refund with my "method" (asking a refund to Tinder). I didn't do it hundreds of time because I'm not desperate enough to do that.

You are such a negative person, of course you can do that a couple of times and they know it's you and it's finished. Low IQ man doesn't know you can use credit card on the app, by paying tinder directly.

I can't believe I am replying to such a negative and stupid person.
We all know you can ask for a refund a couple of times.
You can even buy some laptop on Amazon and ask for refund then chargeback. My method is totally different.

Why do you even exist, complete retard. 

I am not indian but I'd bet everything I have that your IQ is lower than any indian on blackhatworld.

Stupid and arrogant the worst combo.

(06-14-2024, 05:57 PM)Tinderboosts Wrote:  You are such a negative person, of course you can do that a couple of times and they know it's you and it's finished. Low IQ man doesn't know you can use credit card on the app, by paying tinder directly.

You can even buy some laptop on Amazon and ask for refund then chargeback. My method is totally different.

I am not indian but I'd bet everything I have that your IQ is lower than any indian on blackhatworld.

Listen, little man. I have been so far very patient with you. But you're starting to get on my nerves.

Your "method" sucks. Anybody can use a VCC or create a new google play account to ask for a refund later on. 

Go back to not getting laid on Tinder.

(06-15-2024, 07:24 AM)listensoda Wrote:  
(06-14-2024, 05:57 PM)Tinderboosts Wrote:  You are such a negative person, of course you can do that a couple of times and they know it's you and it's finished. Low IQ man doesn't know you can use credit card on the app, by paying tinder directly.
Listen, little man. I have been so far very patient with you. But you're starting to get on my nerves.
Your "method" sucks. Anybody can use a VCC or create a new google play account to ask for a refund later on. 
Go back to not getting laid on Tinder.

You can simply fuck off and stop replying then, you are just a useless brainless piece of shit that doesn't understand shit. It's useless to explain to you. You are the kind of person who talks shit on the internet but in person just a quiet little bitch.

Spend your useless life creating new google play accounts and VCCs and going through all verification, that's good as you are useless to society and your time is worth shit. Fuck off.

(06-15-2024, 01:20 PM)Tinderboosts Wrote:  You can simply fuck off and stop replying then, you are just a useless brainless piece of shit that doesn't understand shit. It's useless to explain to you. You are the kind of person who talks shit on the internet but in person just a quiet little bitch.

Spend your useless life creating new google play accounts and VCCs and going through all verification, that's good as you are useless to society and your time is worth shit. Fuck off.

What kind of man are you anyway? I'm going to tell you who you are :

- You're a nobody little man, who posts on a nobody forum.
- You're trying to earn a few bucks from a "method" that nobody cares about.
- You throw tantrums when someone explains that all to you. 

Now, it's obvious you don't get laid on Tinder. But at least try to appear like you are successful. You could for example get a tattoo.

(06-15-2024, 01:45 PM)listensoda Wrote:  
(06-15-2024, 01:20 PM)Tinderboosts Wrote:  You can simply fuck off and stop replying then, you are just a useless brainless piece of shit that doesn't understand shit. It's useless to explain to you. You are the kind of person who talks shit on the internet but in person just a quiet little bitch.
What kind of man are you anyway? I'm going to tell you who you are :
- You're a nobody little man, who posts on a nobody forum.
- You're trying to earn a few bucks from a "method" that nobody cares about.
- You throw tantrums when someone explains that all to you. 
Now, it's obvious you don't get laid on Tinder. But at least try to appear like you are successful. You could for example get a tattoo.

Go suck a dick ?

[Image: 015e32fd-bf49-411e-985f-b4af8de82f03.jpg]