rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Girl on Train with Boyfriend

I had this great conversation with a this 31 yr old 8ish girl on the train. She was on her headphones but I got lucky cause a dude came in the car to play the guitar and I told her "Hey you can listen to live music now"

She said she had already turned her music off and and was listening though her headphones were still in place. I asked her what she was listening to before and then I noticed she was in all red and green so I told her she looked like she was ready for Christmas and she laughed. I asked if she had ever spent Christmas with snow and she said a few times when she was really young and lived in Italy.

Anyways we started talking about traveling and after the first personal question she gave me I started running through Galnuc... I always skip the G... maybe I should try it sometime.

It was so magical after I did L and I was ready to ask for her name she asked first! Haha I was almost ready for her to ask me where I usually hung out.

So when I got to the end and I asked if she wanted to go for a drink sometime and she responded with something like this

"Oh I really can't, I'm married. Well practically, I've been living with a guy for 3 years. I know you asking me to get a drink doesn't mean you're necessarily propositioning me but I don't know, making a guy friend on the train and seeing him doesn't feel right. You are really cool though, thanks for talking to me."

It was something like that, hard to translate. Should I have gone with "oh I just thought you were cool and wanted to make a new friend, I'm just and open kind of guy like that. Are you sure?"

Or something more direct like "Hey its just one drink, I think you can control yourself"

Or something else? I used to be against going for girls with boyfriends but I reread bang recently and I've turned to the dark side.... at least for a while.

Honestly I would let it go. You spit out your best game, got all the way to the end, and she gives a firm now. We're not in the business of convincing girls. She lives with the dude too... in this case to bang her you'd need to meet her at night in a bar.

I think it was a fair ending. Also in a train a few months ago, I started talking to a hot girl who responded well to me, but was married. I wouldn't even consider it a rejection. Just look at it as practice.

"Imagine" by HCE | Hitler reacts to Battle of Montreal | An alternative use for squid that has never crossed your mind before

You did good man!

Alright, thanks for the support guys!

Yeah well done man.The train is a tough venue.

I agree with the idea that married girls are mainly just good practice. Most married girls or girls in serious relationships are some of the most flirtatious girls there are. They do this because they are taken and don't worry about you really getting anywhere with them. It's safe for them. They are just validating they are still desirable.