rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Effectiveness of Dating Approaches Across Different Countries: A Personal Insight
Star 

Effectiveness of Dating Approaches Across Different Countries: A Personal Insight

Hello everyone,

I'm new to this forum, and this is my first post. I'm working on 
the question of whether online game, daygame, or nightgame 
works well in various countries. So far, I've read about what works 
well in different countries and what my findings were. Here's
a brief summary of what I've read and understood:

The easiest way to pick up a woman: 

Denmark: Nightgame > Daygame > Online Game. 

When women drink a lot of alcohol on weekends, they suddenly become very
sociable, and during the day, having a conversation with a complete stranger 
usually seems strange. I find online game to be the hardest in Denmark. I'm from 
Germany, and although Germany is a difficult country, I get between 5 to 10 likes 
from women with Bumble Premium. In Denmark, especially in Copenhagen, 
I got a maximum of 3 likes in one day. 

I'll make more examples: 

Philippines: Online Game > Nightgame > Daygame. 

Turkey: Online Game > Nightgame > Daygame. 
Turkey is generally difficult and very conservativ but
the most dificult part is daygame, because coockblocker.

Serbia: Online Game ? Daygame > Nightgame. 

Belgium & France: Nightgame > Daygame > Online Game. 
If I travel to Paris, I get maybe 2 Bumble Likes in one day.

Germany: Online Game > Daygame, Nightgame. 
Germany is not gererally so easy.

What does it look like in Spain, Poland, Estonia, and Romania? What is the easiest there?

I'm changing my location on tinder to see how I would do in a country. I'm doing great in southeast asia and kenya. I'm not doing that well in europe or latin america. I can get like 3 likes a day on tinder in countries like poland or finland. I think I will try moldova and romania next.

I personally never run online game so can't say much about that.
I can speak for Romania 'cause I've lived there. Day and night game are on a par, you have good chances with both, it all comes down to what you're looking for.

Are you German? I've lived in Germany as well and I found random people on the street super talkative, real small-talk kings. Day game is fun there, not hard to approach girls.

(03-28-2024, 07:10 PM)urethra182 Wrote:  I personally never run online game so can't say much about that.
I can speak for Romania 'cause I've lived there. Day and night game are on a par, you have good chances with both, it all comes down to what you're looking for.

Are you German? I've lived in Germany as well and I found random people on the street super talkative, real small-talk kings. Day game is fun there, not hard to approach girls.

In which city have you lived? I heard Timisoara is a City with very high Female/Male Ratio. TM and Oradea are in the near to Hungary and I think that the both city more liberal than in Bukrest (Not Snl City). Maybe.. I am orginaly from turkey but I am growing up in germany. The most man dont like DG and NG in Germany. Germany have not a good flirtculture and a lot of men from muslim countrys give a lot of attention to the girls.