rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

What happened to Roosh?

What happened to Roosh?

I have literally just registered to ask this question: what happened to Roosh V? I have never agreed with everything he had to say, but I do think his content was very interesting and he often had a personal view which resonated with my own opinions. I really enjoyed watching his trip across the United States before it got deleted on Youtube. Why is he gone from the internet? did he get married? I would like to know what he has been up to; he could have given a good-bye message before shutting things down for good.

What happened to Roosh?

I think he joined the Armenian church and found religion and that is why he is not on here anymore that is what I read somewhere.

What happened to Roosh?

(03-04-2024, 03:00 AM)Janoube Wrote:  I think he joined the Armenian church and found religion and that is why he is not on here anymore that is what I read somewhere.

He is an Eastern Orthodox christian and lives in some Eastern European country in the middle of nowhere and lives a peaceful, quiet and simple life of orthodoxy. He does not care about money or fame, he just wants to be away from the internet and western lifestyle.

What happened to Roosh?

Who was he before he became that person? What was his reputation with women? And how come this forum is empty? Where have all the guys gone with the lifetime of experience? I need to find those guys!

What happened to Roosh?

(03-04-2024, 07:57 AM)Janoube Wrote:  Who was he before he became that person? What was his reputation with women? And how come this forum is empty? Where have all the guys gone with the lifetime of experience? I need to find those guys!

I'm trying to figure that out too. There used to be a lot of guys on this forum. Apparently they all went to another one called swooptheworld

What happened to Roosh?

thanks so much thats what I needed there is another one called SoSuave Forum see how you like that one the one you mentioned seems to be the one.

What happened to Roosh?

What job does Roosh do now?

What happened to Roosh?

(03-05-2024, 01:38 PM)Longhaul Wrote:  What job does Roosh do now?

I think he works in a restaurant i saw a one of his posts that mentioned that but no one knows for sure what he does now.

What happened to Roosh?

(03-05-2024, 06:22 AM)gaynigga Wrote:  
(03-04-2024, 07:57 AM)Janoube Wrote:  Who was he before he became that person? What was his reputation with women? And how come this forum is empty? Where have all the guys gone with the lifetime of experience? I need to find those guys!

I'm trying to figure that out too. There used to be a lot of guys on this forum. Apparently they all went to another one called swooptheworld

The forum got shutdown, thats why no one is here, this is revived semi full archive of the forum, and it was probably about 2 years during which forum wasnt up at all

What happened to Roosh?

so where have all the old members gone? where is the new forum?

is it any of these?

https://www.sosuave.net/forum/

https://swooptheworld.com/forum/

https://pick-up-artist-forum.com/

https://mpuaforum.proboards.com/

What happened to Roosh?

(03-04-2024, 07:57 AM)Janoube Wrote:  Who was he before he became that person? What was his reputation with women? And how come this forum is empty? Where have all the guys gone with the lifetime of experience?

Who were you before you became the person you are today?

Roosh was always changing.  He started as a PUA clown in Mystery's Lounge, trying to sell pickup lines for $3.00.  Then he promoted "neomasculine" self-improvement.  Then Red Pill sage, Black Pill nihilist, Free Speech warrior, and finally found God on mushrooms.  He became Armenian Orthodox, and then ROCOR.

SoSuave was started by David DeAngelo to promote his book.

Remember, PUA was once a growing commercial opportunity.  Swoop The World was founded by Nicholas Jack, with partners Fisto and Travel Hardcore.  They turned it over to RVF members Scotian and Rottenapple, who made it private.

There were other attempts to make travel pick-up forums, like Naughty Nomad, and Christian McQueen's blatant copy of RVF.

There was an amusing forum PUAHate too.  I don't know about RSD and those other forums.

What happened to Roosh?

Thanks for the update, do you know if women also have these forums where they discuss types of men and comparing men from different cultures. I want to read what they say about us to gain perspective. I will also go to Swoop the World as it seems like the best resource. There is also a subreddit named PickupArtists, never been there.

What happened to Roosh?

(03-08-2024, 12:34 AM)Janoube Wrote:  Thanks for the update, do you know if women also have these forums where they discuss types of men and comparing men from different cultures.

FYI, Roosh got tired of chasing women when he was 29!

https://web.archive.org/web/200812060851...ll-is-gone

His reputation was polarized.  Many guys assumed he was good because he spent so much time blogging about PUA.  Others assumed he was bad, because he constantly wrote about fat, unfeminine American women, and admitted to using weasel game to sleep with fat, ugly, and drunk women.  He trolled with hate-click marketing, and was widely viewed as a misogynist.

Many authors wrote about pick-up and travel, including Neil Strauss, Mark "Naughty Nomad" Zolo, Neil Skywalker, Nick Krauser, Tom Torero, and Erik Vidal.

https://www.erikvidal.com/erikvidal/2018...-soon.html

There are plenty of old and new bloggers too.  Just change your handle to "Alpha Janoube" and start a blog or Twitter account with pick-up tips.

There is a Reddit female dating strategy forum, about how women should be picky instead of screaming "pick me!"  There are sugar dating forums to teach about extracting the most money from sugar daddies.  Any forum of middle-aged women discusses where to find rich, successful, handsome men.

What happened to Roosh?

I appreciate the updates, I am still in the process of reading every post on this forum (most of them anyways) and then I will check out the other forums and subreddits. Once I have reviewed everything in advance, I will begin posting with specific questions. It's going to take a while to go through everything. There is so much here. It's almost overwhelming.

What happened to Roosh?

(03-08-2024, 11:15 PM)Janoube Wrote:  I appreciate the updates.

It appears that FrankDog/PAG/WhiteMike just registered to shill the RVF.org and CultureWhiz sites.

PUAHate had an interesting trajectory.  It was founded to share hate for exploitative commercial PUA's.  Organically, it turned into an incel site, claiming extreme plastic surgery was necessary to "looksmax".  It coined some humorous terms like braincel and gymcel.  After Elliot Rogers' murders, it changed to the unfortunate name SlutHate.  I think it was succeeded by Incels.me.

What happened to Roosh?

Like Jason from Friday the 13th, Roosh is back, baby!

https://www.patristicfaith.com/contribut...valizadeh/

What happened to Roosh?

I heard he is gone for good but I think he said he will be making a return to talk about his life on a pretty big red pill podcast on youtube.