rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Marriage and Family Abroad--Work in USA

Is a U.S. citizen liable for child support to a woman in a foreign country (without a reciprocity law), to a child, even if there is no U.S. residency history of the woman or child? What is the mechanism? What is the enforcement?
Apparently, everything is gay now and the Hague past a 2007 Convention to further screw first-world fathers and reduce our birth rate with foreign women abroad.

I currently don't have a problem, but as time goes on and the calculations look more negative for kids in the U.S., I was open to the possibility of procreating abroad, marrying her there, keeping her and the kid there. I'm sure there are defects to this plan, legally, but I am too busy to parse and interrogate unscrupulous or incompentent lawyers at this preliminary stage.

My advice for you is to simply leave America and settle down elsewhere. Because even if you lets just say for example you go to Russia meet a girl and get married and have children with her. She is going to expect to settle down with you and expects you to be a father. She isn’t going to want to raise the child has a single mom. Also when you file your taxes the first thing your asked is wither your single or married and I don’t imagine you want to lie to the IRS. Second there many things a local government can do if you don’t pay child support, I don’t know what those things are but you should look them up on the country you plan to go to and meet women. Also The United States has pre-existing agreements with 26 foreign countries and provinces regarding the payment and receipt of child support when one parent lives in the United States and the other lives in another country. Being a reciprocating country usually requires that the country has established independent procedures for child support and following certain other requirements.
https://www.acf.hhs.gov/css/partners/international
Ukraine, Poland, Lativa, Serbia, Romania, Belarus, Czech Republic Are on that list

EE is getting westernised and globalised by the day my niggas. Too many PUA redpill mfs act like its heaven on earth when in reality it wasn't as good as it was a decade ago. Chances are you might leave the west to go there then regret it.

I don't really care I'm going anyways this is the second time someone has tried to discourage me from going to EE.

(03-02-2024, 05:41 PM)Blackychan Wrote:  I don't really care I'm going anyways this is the second time someone has tried to discourage me from going to EE.

How old are you? Are you really gonna renounce US citizenship?