rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Does anyone have these roosh videos?

I am looking for roosh's 2015 state of man speech. He also made a private video talking about Russia. If anyone has them could you give me a link so i can download them.

Why, do you need new roosh masturbation material? Here ya go:

If anyone has them i will gladly pay but please be reasonable with your price. whitemike please remove your post thank you.

(02-03-2024, 12:54 AM)Blackychan Wrote:  If anyone has them i will gladly pay but please be reasonable with your price. whitemike please remove your post thank you.

I have them. i have all his stuff, including audio books

Cool how much do you want for those two videos? And do you want my email?

I don't know what videos you're referring to, but here are a few videos of him:

https://archive.org/details/Roosh_V_YouT...e_Volume_1
https://archive.org/details/Roosh_V_YouT...e_Volume_2

Those two videos aren't there he never uploaded them on you tube. He only uploaded parts of the 2015 speech. And the Russia video was i think private on you tube.

The document is at https://www.scribd.com/document/33473451...an-Roosh-V.

Do you really need the video too?

Nampa said he would give me the video. I really wished i bought it when he still had on his website.

Here are summary excerpts.  Discuss.

1. Women and gays are now seen as superior to straight men.
  2. Everyone here is a rapist, and you need to be taught by a feminist who is very fat how not to rape.
  3. The very idea of legal due process is changing so that every man in this room is on the hook for rape for sex that is not rape.
  4. All of us here in public have to put on a mask and speak through a filter.
  5. The very idea of beauty and aesthetics is being destroyed.
  6. Cheap entertainment and internet is turning everyone into a zombie.
  7. Men are no longer being trained how to be men.
  8. Men are no longer valued for being men.  ...  We are instead a problem that needs to be solved.
  9. It now takes hundreds of hours of game work and self-improvement work to enter a sexual relationship with a girl who is good looking.
  10. Every man who gets married in the West, thanks to marriage laws and divorce laws, is now a hostage in his own home.
  11. Our cities and societies are turning into an open air candy shop for women to have fun with no responsibilities.

Archivist i didn't ask for a summary of the video i asked for the video. Nampa said he would give it to me for a price. I am still looking for the Russia video he doesn't have it. The video is called 5 Things You Should Know About Russia
In this 9-minute private You tube video, I give you a no-bullshit summary of my recent two-month adventure in Russia. It came out in august of 2014.

(02-08-2024, 10:52 PM)Blackychan Wrote:  Nampa said he would give me the video.
(02-09-2024, 11:41 PM)Blackychan Wrote:  Archivist i didn't ask for a summary of the video i asked for the video. Nampa said he would give it to me for a price.

If you hadn't been a jerk, I would have given it to you for free.

If you have the video then just give me a link? Could have done that but instead you want to add something to this post i didn't ask for. If you read my original post about two videos you could have just said here you go Blackychan here a link to the video then i would have said thank you archivist for doing that. I am not a jerk but when i ask for something i really want that person to offer it not offer some alternative.

I got scammed by someone he is not from the forum and runs another website claiming he had the 2015 speech. I am still looking for the video if anyone has that video i will gladly PayPal them $15.

I forgot to mention since i got scammed i want the full 2015 speech first then i will paypal the money to you. I am not getting scammed again.

Is Nampa or anyone else going to message me? I mean if not there no point into keep the post open and might has well delete it.

i dont have either. may i ask why you want the speech and video so badly? what's so special about those 2 items specifically?

I have is 2019 speech and all his travel books and his last game book on my kindle including the audio book version so its about having a collection of his works.

I don't mean to sound annoying but its clear those who have contacted me don't know how to attach a video. Simple go to google drive upload the video there and email me the video link. My friend gave me 28 videos from BBC Maestro its not that hard. And like i said $15 for the person that can give me the video. PayPal just gave me back the money so i can send it now.

(02-15-2024, 03:43 AM)Blackychan Wrote:  Simple go to google drive upload the video

Maybe they don't have Google Drive accounts.  Maybe they don't want you to know their names.  Maybe you are selfish, and don't consider other people's perspectives.

Would like to thank the guy who gave me the full state of man speech 2015 for free. I am still looking for the 2014 Russia video which is 9 minutes long that people got when they bought possy paradise. I don't mind waiting you can private message me if have that video.

For awareness, Roosh provided a PDF file named "5-Things-Russia-Video.pdf" with the purchase of his poosy paradise book.  I have that PDF file.  It contains a link to the "5 Things You Should Know About Russia" video, which at the time was an unlisted YouTube video.  That video is no longer available on YouTube.

Unfortunately, I never downloaded that video, and I don't have it.  Hopefully, someone else downloaded it from YouTube when it was still available there and can provide it.

Would you know how to download his books? Where can I find them. I want to read all of them before my trip to SA this year.