rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Date Lab: Girl is actually cute

And the guy kind of looks like me...

http://www.washingtonpost.com/lifestyle/...story.html

If Washington DC was filled with girls like this my complaints would be more tame.

What's telling is that as the cutest Date Lab chick, she actually prefers fucking foreign man and living abroad. Go figure.

Eve: Single young college grad moves abroad and pursues short-lived, ill-fated romances with miscellaneous foreign men.

I'd word that a little different - Eve - went abroad and got railed by every non-American she met

Yeah, but I would not bang her if I met her outside US, the local talent pool makes her look like shit on top of being a complete bore!

Mixx

Mixx: Which is why it astonishes me when I see foreign guys here going after gross American girls.

Last night this hideous Indian girl was getting gamed by a couple foreign guys while MUCH HOTTER polish girls were around. Granted those polish girls weren't flirting like a socialite, but hey, more Polish women for me.

"In my application, I alluded to being frustrated with the D.C. dating scene, because everyone’s always heading off somewhere. "

Hmmm...wonder why, lol.

This is the first date I've read on this datelab thing that didn't have me cringing the whole way through. They seem like a good match, just bad timing. He should still go for the bang before she leaves. He's too hung up on her departure.

I wouldn't call her cute at all. Her body has no form to it, and her face, while not busted, isn't anything special. She's only cute in DC.

Chef In Jeans
A culinary website for men

Quote: (10-15-2011 01:28 PM)Roosh Wrote:  

Mixx: Which is why it astonishes me when I see foreign guys here going after gross American girls.

Accesibility. It's why I as a European keep going to the US. I can make every approach count. In EE, for example, it's a crap shoot of finding the English speaker. The grind is far more prevalent. Granted I haven't been to Poland.

Quote: (10-15-2011 08:08 PM)Vicious Wrote:  

Quote: (10-15-2011 01:28 PM)Roosh Wrote:  

Accesibility. It's why I as a European keep going to the US. I can make every approach count. In EE, for example, it's a crap shoot of finding the English speaker. The grind is far more prevalent. Granted I haven't been to Poland.

A lot of non-white foreigners have this weird fetish for white american women as well. All my Latino friends lust after them hard, getting all proud and showing me pictures of them with really subpar gringas. I try to tell them the truth but they wont have it at all.

Chef In Jeans
A culinary website for men

Seeing guys like that remind me how bad men view themselves.

He is 28. Why date someone 25? Date a 25 year old when he's in his mid-30's. She's simply too old for him.

She's about as attractive as he is. That's a fail. That woman should always be better looking than the man.

I'll know my game is insanely tight when people see me with a girl and think, "What's she doing with HIM?" Already, people give me dirty looks because my girl looks 19. The waitresses will even make a display of asking for her, but not my, ID. I love it.

Also, well-travelled = taken a lot of foreign cocks. She'd be fine to cum on, but to date?

American men need to raise their standards. Bang whatever. But you only date women 5-10 years younger (if you're in your late-40's-50's, then 10-20 years younger) and 1-2 degrees of hotness better than you.

Sounds good in theory but this is DC, the talent pool is in the pits, thats why even Roosh was surprised to see a cute looking chick. Speaks volumes of the talent there...

Quote: (10-15-2011 08:39 PM)MikeCF Wrote:  

Seeing guys like that remind me how bad men view themselves.

He is 28. Why date someone 25? Date a 25 year old when he's in his mid-30's. She's simply too old for him.

She's about as attractive as he is. That's a fail. That woman should always be better looking than the man.

I'll know my game is insanely tight when people see me with a girl and think, "What's she doing with HIM?" Already, people give me dirty looks because my girl looks 19. The waitresses will even make a display of asking for her, but not my, ID. I love it.

Also, well-travelled = taken a lot of foreign cocks. She'd be fine to cum on, but to date?

American men need to raise their standards. Bang whatever. But you only date women 5-10 years younger (if you're in your late-40's-50's, then 10-20 years younger) and 1-2 degrees of hotness better than you.

He's way better looking than she is-- sharper features, more intelligent looking. Teachers aren't the brightest, couldn't be and stand those kids all day-- but at least she's doing something for humanity.