rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

This Chinese girl has a messy room

No where to sit! 

[Image: L2Hz1idl.jpg]

[Image: JADgcoIl.jpg]

[Image: RHAmK10l.jpg]

Vacuum sales man gets invited in for sale, takes pictures, and proceeds to present it as evidence of a lay.

(06-17-2023, 10:59 AM)BadwolfLives Wrote:  Vacuum sales man gets invited in for sale, takes pictures, and proceeds to present it as evidence of a lay.

Lay? what are you going on about. I went to assist her with her homework, just as I did with your wife and closest friend.

[Image: yWWhZHMl.jpg]

(06-18-2023, 06:28 PM)PAG Wrote:  
(06-17-2023, 10:59 AM)BadwolfLives Wrote:  Vacuum sales man gets invited in for sale, takes pictures, and proceeds to present it as evidence of a lay.

Lay? what are you going on about. I went to assist her with her homework, just as I did with your wife and closest friend.

[Image: yWWhZHMl.jpg]

Ban this piece of shit.

Why are you proud of hanging out with guetto chinese girls? You should aim for a girl like Liu (who died unfortunately, she did the unthinkable : she refused sex to a white god so of course he pushed her to the ravine).

(06-19-2023, 12:17 PM)Tliplik Wrote:  Why are you proud of hanging out with guetto chinese girls? You should aim for a girl like Liu (who died unfortunately, she did the unthinkable : she refused sex to a white god so of course he pushed her to the ravine).

Who says they are ghetto? Have you seen the parking lot?

[Image: nkboxsyh.jpg]

[Image: 7v2G4DLh.jpg]

This is what happens when you're spoiled with no responsibilities in your life. 

[Image: sDSgM5Vh.jpg]

The University of Illinois is a middle class school, so probably more serious people there.