rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

enjoyment of game ruined by flakiness?

I want to brag a bit and say that this year I had sex with about 5 women, all at least 6/10, and including one literal 10/10 top 1% of women, instagram-model level.

but in all cases, getting a date was a struggle, sometimes delaying the date for weeks for non-sense reasons
lot of flakes, many girls arriving late (up to 1h of delay....)
when I'm mean to see someone , I'm in constant fear of getting ghosted at the last moment, or that they'll arrive crazily late without even warning me... sometimes they take 3 days to answer my messages....
the whole interactions feels like I'm not respected and the constant uncertainty of the whole thing is making the whole experience of chasing girls and dating almost unenjoyable... the pleasure is reduced by like 90%, and there is a lot of irritation, disappointment, a bit of anger....

any tips on how to mentally deal with the fact that everybody seems flaky and unreliable?
have you noticed any difference of reliability between white women vs third-world women?

(06-05-2023, 10:25 PM)fuckvolume Wrote:  I want to brag a bit and say that this year I had sex with about 5 women, all at least 6/10, and including one literal 10/10 top 1% of women, instagram-model level.

but in all cases, getting a date was a struggle, sometimes delaying the date for weeks for non-sense reasons
when I'm mean to see someone , I'm in constant fear of getting ghosted at the last moment, or that they'll arrive crazily late without even warning me... sometimes they take 3 days to answer my messages....
the whole interactions feels like I'm not respected and the constant uncertainty of the whole thing is making the whole experience of chasing girls and dating almost unenjoyable... the pleasure is reduced by like 90%, and there is a lot of irritation, disappointment, a bit of anger....

any tips on how to mentally deal with the fact that everybody seems flaky and unrealizable?
have you noticed any difference of reliability between white women vs third-world women?

Yeah, go to a place where they take dating seriously and women play for keeps. If the country you're in has women that act like this, they obviously don't value your time or think you're worthy of theirs. The dating world is a little different to poverty line women who see dating and marriage as a way out of a bad situation versus a bunch of retards who think casual sex is the norm. None of the serious ladies will let you within 10 feet of their trousers unless you're committed to raising a family with them. If you're just looking to bang a bunch of garbage, well get used to what you've got. I dated girls in the West with the same BS you got, then I dated RICH girls in other countries and experienced THE SAME. It's when I shifted focus to finding a wife and started dating girls from poorer strata that the game changed entirely and getting married and raising a family suddenly made sense. This strata does not exist in the Western countries, you need to go to a place where poverty means death and marriage means life.

I don't take dating so seriously, I'm not looking to marry, I just want some somehow-smooth human interactions and short to medium relationships, but it's always a struggle to see someone

all my dates were with latinas and half white latinas
I was hoping that strictly white women would be more consistent and organized than latinas...

today there's a girl mean to come visit me, but she isn't sure and can't tell me at what time shes gonna arrive... I've been seeing her regularly since 2 months so I know that the odds that she actually come are high, but the constant uncertainty is such a turn off and it's slowing down my money-making schemes

maybe I'd be better alone

(06-09-2023, 11:00 PM)fuckvolume Wrote:  today there's a girl mean to come visit me, but she isn't sure and can't tell me at what time shes gonna arrive... I've been seeing her regularly since 2 months so I know that the odds that she actually come are high

nevermind, she cancelled and I ruined my afternoon for nothing, one more time.... this is mind blowing

Perhaps she sensed your insincerity. I suspect you'd be better off in a p4p relationship that would allow you to concentrate on g schemes. At least then everyone is on the same playing field and no one wastes the other's time.

(06-10-2023, 03:35 AM)BadwolfLives Wrote:  Perhaps she sensed your insincerity.  I suspect you'd be better off in a p4p relationship that would allow you to concentrate on g schemes. At least then everyone is on the same playing field and no one wastes the other's time.

she sensed nothing, she's just another dumb lost human who can't even manage her own time
by p4p you mean a hooker? these low level beings can't even say hi even least have a basic conversation
I was enjoying chatting & eating and more than just sex with my girls, hookers are dumb AF and socially retarded (and sexually-retarded too, they're just soulless dumb holes, I'd rather buy a sex doll I'm sure it's better than a hooker 

I think I'm gonna take a few weeks or months off dating

But tell me how you really feel. Big Grin

(06-05-2023, 10:25 PM)fuckvolume Wrote:  getting a date was a struggle, sometimes delaying the date for weeks for non-sense reasons

any tips on how to mentally deal with the fact that everybody seems flaky and unreliable?

Blah blah, stop using dating appz. Problem solved. The end.

Next!

My best guess is you're fairly young and fairly new to this. That's just part of the game in many parts of the world.

I live in Japan, where girls definitely don't have 3rd world agendas and are flaky as shit. Doesn't matter how you met them, from dating apps, from a club/bar, day game, or even someone you shagged already who said they really like you and then totally ghost you. They're all fucking flakes here and you have to adjust your expectations to that. Not a big deal, not in the least bit. Never actually expect a Japanese girl to come through on a 2nd meeting and be happy when one you are keen on actually does. I think you can tell from the chemistry the first meeting which way it's likely to go, but even that isn't a hard indication. Probably doesn't help that half of them that flake are probably in unhappy marriages and got a feeling of guilt, infidelity is outrageous here but not everyone follows through on it regardless of how much she wants it.

Go in some less affluent countries, it's no different just a different way of flakiness. Peru, Brazil, Thailand, Philippines, I've had girls flake in all of them but I've also met some real gems in all of them. Just be persistent, don't put all your eggs in one basket, and often times expect the flake and have a backup plan (which means you may flake on the backup but so be it).

Also in much of the world, 1 hour late is nothing. LOL! Brazil and Peru I've personally had 2-2 1/2 hours late a lot, Philippines, 1 hour is common. Thailand, Japan, Taiwan not so much, they seem to be more respectful of other people's time. So not sure where you're gaming now, but 1 hour late isn't a big deal to me.

One last thing, careful how you phrase things.
"have you noticed any difference of reliability between white women vs third-world women?"
There are a lot of majority white countries that are easily considered 3rd world and a lot of countries that aren't majority white that are most definitely 1st world. (Singapore, Japan, Taiwan, South Korea are easy contenders, possibly even Malaysia, I'd also say possibly certain middle eastern countries like UAE, Qatar, Bahrain)
Examples, not that I would explicitly call them 1st world, but Argentina and Uruguay are just as 'white' as the good ole USA, Canada, and most of Europe (actually I'll say I'd call Uruguay pretty 1st world, good economy, low crime, etc.). I might venture to say even far more 'white' than the USA by populace as the USA now has quite a heavy black and brown hispanic %.

I lived in JP for a year and after migrated to China where I stayed 7 more. The difference in women was night and day. Brazil and Japan share the same flakiness bs, not surprised they are best friends. I had a chick plan to meet me at 6 pm in Brazil, she showed up at 3 am.

(06-13-2023, 09:03 PM)BadwolfLives Wrote:  I lived in JP for a year and after migrated to China where I stayed 7 more. The difference in women was night and day. Brazil and Japan share the same flakiness bs, not surprised they are best friends. I had a chick plan to meet me at 6 pm in Brazil, she showed up at 3 am.

Interesting about China, curious where you lived? I've only either had a long term GF there or some ONS that I picked up in bars so didn't really get to test the flakiness from apps, follow up dates, etc.. The Chinese I've dated in Japan though seem to have been pretty reliable. And extremely straightforward, which is a characteristic I really like, LOL. None of the Japanese fake bullshit, you know exactly where you stand with Chinese girls.

All over the place. Chinese are pretty consistent except for maybe the cantonese and congers.

(06-14-2023, 06:42 PM)BadwolfLives Wrote:  All over the place. Chinese are pretty consistent except for maybe the cantonese and congers.

Yeah, that's mostly where my experience is. I lived in Guangzhou for a bit back in the day when it was still developing. Was an absolute shithole back then, shocking the difference now, absolutely night and day. But did play around in Beijing for a bit. Had a couple here in Japan from Shanghai and somewhere else in the north, might have been Harbin or Qingdao, forget now. Never had any luck at all with the congers, I never bowed to their pretentious bullshit. When the 1st or 2nd question is about your job or income before even asking your name I just tell them to fuck off.

(06-13-2023, 04:26 PM)naughtygaijin Wrote:  Also in much of the world, 1 hour late is nothing. LOL! Brazil and Peru I've personally had 2-2 1/2 hours late a lot, Philippines, 1 hour is common. Thailand, Japan, Taiwan not so much, they seem to be more respectful of other people's time. So not sure where you're gaming now, but 1 hour late isn't a big deal to me.

it's not simply "being 1 hour late", it is waiting for a random amount of time without even being sure that they'll actually show up, while youd have better stuff to do like starting to work on important project or eating and going to sleep so you can wake up fresh and full of energy to do your important projects of your life
but no, you just watch dumb shit on internet while waiting for an unknown amount of time for someone who has apparently no respect for you or is too dumb to manage his time

how does "humans" manage to be so extremely disordered ? are they unable to read what time it is and foresee how to use their time?
am I of extremely superior intelligence? are they all just a pack of dumb monkeys?

if this is what dating is (consistently being disrespected, constantly trying to manage other "people" disorderness so you can have sex with them once a month and sacrificing your other projects because you're always late because of other dumb ass monkeys...) then I'd rather go the badwolveslives' route and find only one good woman and stay with her

(06-15-2023, 07:48 AM)naughtygaijin Wrote:  
(06-14-2023, 06:42 PM)BadwolfLives Wrote:  All over the place. Chinese are pretty consistent except for maybe the cantonese and congers.

Yeah, that's mostly where my experience is. I lived in Guangzhou for a bit back in the day when it was still developing. Was an absolute shithole back then, shocking the difference now, absolutely night and day. But did play around in Beijing for a bit. Had a couple here in Japan from Shanghai and somewhere else in the north, might have been Harbin or Qingdao, forget now. Never had any luck at all with the congers, I never bowed to their pretentious bullshit. When the 1st or 2nd question is about your job or income before even asking your name I just tell them to fuck off.

I wonder if we knew each other, that's where me and the missus lived for 6 years.

(06-16-2023, 02:05 AM)fuckvolume Wrote:  
(06-13-2023, 04:26 PM)naughtygaijin Wrote:  Also in much of the world, 1 hour late is nothing. LOL! Brazil and Peru I've personally had 2-2 1/2 hours late a lot, Philippines, 1 hour is common. Thailand, Japan, Taiwan not so much, they seem to be more respectful of other people's time. So not sure where you're gaming now, but 1 hour late isn't a big deal to me.

it's not simply "being 1 hour late", it is waiting for a random amount of time without even being sure that they'll actually show up, while youd have better stuff to do like starting to work on important project or eating and going to sleep so you can wake up fresh and full of energy to do your important projects of your life
but no, you just watch dumb shit on internet while waiting for an unknown amount of time for someone who has apparently no respect for you or is too dumb to manage his time

how does "humans" manage to be so extremely disordered ? are they unable to read what time it is and foresee how to use their time?
am I of extremely superior intelligence? are they all just a pack of dumb monkeys?

if this is what dating is (consistently being disrespected, constantly trying to manage other "people" disorderness so you can have sex with them once a month and sacrificing your other projects because you're always late because of other dumb ass monkeys...) then I'd rather go the badwolveslives' route and find only one good woman and stay with her

I think that would be best. I have a lot of hobbies that I'd rather be spending time on than 'game'. I don't worry anymore about women/time/money/food/sex/medical or friendship because you get all those with the right wife as long as you choose wisely. We've both went back to school together and studied nursing which was fun, now I don't need to worry about medical emergencies. It allows me to do whatever I want. I've been going to school for years now and pursuing a higher education and shes not bothered by it, she just goes to work and comes home without any issues and tells me to concentrate on my Masters. If you choose poorly and then you proceed to act like a single man, you can pretty much expect to live a horrible life. You've got to be at peace with your libido and choose a girl that you respect enough not to cheat on.

While I don't advocate choosing an ugly girl, I would think that choosing someone 1 or 2 points below the girl that causes you stress will free your mind. This song rings true.