rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Badwolf doesn't understand GenZ

I don't know about your end but I came home from Asia about 8 years ago [big mistake]. I met a bunch of RVFers and had a ball in Guangzhou. Then I got a bit sick and the wife and I packed up and left for Canada. I took up working here in a sh1t job that paid 1/10th what I was making in China thinking it would get better or be a temporary fix, went back to school, finished a degree and a bunch of certs then tried working here.

My god, the West back then was crap but today, I don't understand WTF is happening here. Trannies, Gays and Lesbos used to be a joke, but now they dominate every single white-collar industry job. Blue-collar jobs are also filled with them. I worked on a forklift around about 12 to 15 years ago and there was always one weirdo in the bunch, now the men are just as bizarre as the women. I got canned from a blue-collar job, where they were short-staffed, for telling a (I assume) straight guy about two lesbians that were trying to give my wife and I advice on raising children. This dude went right to the boss and informed on me.

My best friend and his wife came over one night for board games and told us in no uncertain terms that if we were to have children, we would need to raise them trans or his wife would call social services. This was a conversation over pizza (I bought). I kicked them out and haven't heard much from him since except that they are 'allies' for everything under the sun.

So I get a job where I sit by myself 12 hours a day. 3 years in a Muslim dude joins the team and then threatens to cut my head off for turning the lights off in the facility when I left (like normal). He says it's his prayer room. HR tells me I'm being insensitive because of his culture and the fact that he just came from a place where this is 'probably' normal with his wife and 5 kids. Now I'm walking on eggshells around this nut job. He does it a second time and when I inform the supervisor, I get told to shut up or quit because I'm being a bigot [dude is threatening to kill me]. I quit.

All of this my local friend group here witnesses on the daily. I tell them they can make more money abroad or a more welcoming atmosphere and they think I'm crazy and refuse to leave because they're comfortable here. They work in minimum wage, garbage jobs, no girlfriends... one guy hasn't had a date in 20 years. These guys could easily be picking up high 7's and 8's in Thailand with the MINIMUM of effort... or Mexico or Brazil or or or... yet... they refuse to go. They bitch and complain about 'women' but never engage any, never pickup any of them despite being 'red pill aware'.

I don't get it.

I don't get it and I'm super frustrated with these types of guys.

The guys I used to hangout with in Asia all went back to their respective parts of the world, all happily married with kids but report the same experience. They meet guys who are just not interested in any sort of travel or game talk. The guys I know in Mexico can pick up 10's as if they're picking trash off the street, it would cost under 1000 bucks [room & board] to hang out with them for like six months, yet guys here DON'T...  I've never seen anything like this... I would've killed to hangout with Mystery or Style in my 20's but over the entirety of the 8 years, I've yet to be taken up on the offer even once.

This isn't like one or two guys either, this is easily 15 to 20 people I know, in varying degrees of the same situation. Instead they settle for warpigs and 'whatever they can get off tinder'. They are settling for girls that are on the bottom of the barrel once you scrape off the scum and garbage.

I mean, my wife and I are proof. My friends just call me 'lucky' but its not that at all... I put in the effort, honed my game, traveled around in my 20's and dated tons of girls to find my wife. Has anyone else found this? I'm in my 40's now but I got into the game when I was 21. At that age guys were just happy to learn any tips or tricks or uncover any areas where girls were friendly and good looking.

Get this: I set one friend up with a heiress who was keen to marry. She was an 8.5/10 on my scale but a 100/10 on his, well above his level. She was a cheer leader for a sports team over there... All this guy needed to do was jump a flight to China and spend a couple weeks hanging out with this girl. I gave him all the game material, etc etc... all for free (she was a former student so it was a favor to her). She wanted to meet a western man so bad she was willing to overlook his obesity, lack of a job and ho hum personality... she was willing to scrape the bottom of the barrel. She desperately wanted a halfie kid and someone to share her love of English with. If he had done the LEAST amount of work possible he would've been a MILLIONAIRE and never needed to work again.

So what happened?

He couldn't be bothered and ended up getting a woman as fat as him pregnant here. One day a few years ago this warpig woke up and told him she hated him and was cheating on him, his kid is probably not even his. Then she kicked him out and now he lives broke, in a room. He blames me for calling him lazy and cheap... and he blames the girl for not coming to meet him here in Canada. THE ENTITLEMENT is off the charts.

I don't get it guys... this generation is fvcked. But it's not just GenZ its the Millennials who stayed behind too... it's like they are all chronic complainers but they refuse to take any opportunity to fix their situation. This is who exists outside the forums... when PUA died, it seems masculinity went with it. Now we're all living some fvcked up nightmare...

Anyway, my wife and I are back to Asia in October... I can't deal with life here anymore. If anyone is keen to hookup let me know. I'm in the process of rebuilding a friend network.

Sounds like you need some counseling services and maybe you should stop hanging out with losers.

(06-10-2023, 08:45 PM)PAG Wrote:  Sounds like you need some counseling services and maybe you should stop hanging out with losers.

You're right, I'm trying to figure out how to delete my account from Swoop.

(06-10-2023, 09:41 PM)BadwolfLives Wrote:  
(06-10-2023, 08:45 PM)PAG Wrote:  Sounds like you need some counseling services and maybe you should stop hanging out with losers.

This is a good post https://culturewhiz.org/comment/59#comment-59 that covers that forum  Smile

(06-10-2023, 10:31 PM)PAG Wrote:  
(06-10-2023, 09:41 PM)BadwolfLives Wrote:  

This is a good post https://culturewhiz.org/comment/59#comment-59 that covers that forum  Smile

There's a problem with his article and your understanding of politics. I don't expect you to get this right because it seems you're on the other end of the spectrum but the stuff talking about on Swoop is actually ANTI-Conservative / ANTI-Rightwing. Right-wingers and conservatives are concerned with raising families and ensuring children are cared for. What is going on over there is essentially the upside-down world of Feminism. Where people are used for their sex/money and tossed aside as garbage. If you were to engage a girl from a level playing field, say, telling her your master plan, you would go nowhere fast.

For example: Regular Interaction
P1: Hey I'm a total loser, just want to get laid, got no money to share and nothing going for me but I LIKE YOU!
P2: Fuck Off Dan Cilley.

Interaction at STW.

P1: Hey I just want to get laid, I'm flat broke and not too good looking but I'll stay with you for the long term.
P2: Ok well, I'm willing to overlook your shortcomings for someone in it for the long haul
*SEX*
P1: Ok, I'm leaving now.
P2: What? Why?
P1: Psych, ya dumb bitch!!! ahhaha Gotcha, I'm actually a total piece of shit. You're just a plate!
P2: I'm pregnant. :~(

This should be the intro to STW and at the same time, you can see how this is ANTI- Family, which is essentially anti-conservative values. You get an irresponsible idiot who lies to get his way and secondly, you'll have a child born out of wedlock and never get the guidance needed to become a functional human being. They'll grow up without a father and make some questionable decisions with their life continuing the loop. If I were that woman, I would grow to hate men and become the type of woman that all these men profess to hate so much. So no, if anything, promiscuity is the arena of the left and the PUAs on STW are Leftwingers.

Correct approach
P1: Hey, I'm working on myself, I've got a decent job, a lot of interesting hobbies, no strange addictions and I'm fun to be around and I'm looking for a LTR with 0 body count is that you?
P2: I think so, I want everything you offer, so yeah I'm your girl.
P1: Prove it.
P2: Ok, well, you are clearly the prize, so let me work for it and prove myself to you.
STW: Hey what about me bitch did you forget!!!!
P2: Fuck off Loser.
STW: Dumb bitches, they're all the same, fuck all of you.
P1: Hahaha, Suits you're such a pecundang! Enjoy Indonesia Wink

Umm, yeah, I'm not sure what article you're reading. He begins by stating unequivocally that *mad sex* is a leftist/liberal phenomenon and NOT a conservative/right-wing phenomenon, and that mixing liberal and conservative beliefs invites mentally ill freaks to join. Men in the Manosphere struggle greatly with consistency, integrity, authenticity, and coherence.

Your website is clearly off base on a number of topics, probably because it's run by a guy that graduated from university. I read quite a bit of his articles and while the core messages are good, they're marred by left wing politics typically found in sociology courses.