rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Kirghistan & Kazakhistan

Kirghistan & Kazakhistan

Hi guys, 
Any recent experience with the vibe in Bishkek ( Kirghiztan ) or Almaty/Astana (Kazkhistan) 

I like the look of central asian guys however not sure if they are reserved due to the country values / Religion

Please share

Kirghistan & Kazakhistan

I don't think you should be looking that far, bro. What's your background by the way? Spanish?

Kirghistan & Kazakhistan

(05-11-2023, 07:38 PM)Artique Wrote:  I don't think you should be looking that far, bro. What's your background by the way? Spanish?

Latino

Kirghistan & Kazakhistan

You are not trolling, right? If you are latino and speak Spanish, why don't you hit Latin America? Eastern europe is getting worse day by day, airbnb prices have skyrocketed and girls attitudes are bad.

Kirghistan & Kazakhistan

(05-12-2023, 07:48 AM)Artique Wrote:  You are not trolling, right? If you are latino and speak Spanish, why don't you hit Latin America? Eastern europe is getting worse day by day, airbnb prices have skyrocketed and girls attitudes are bad.

Amigo, I'm looking for something different, more exciting 
I had enough flags in SA

Kirghistan & Kazakhistan

K & K are very conservative countries, definitely not for notches as far as I know. Maybe you should hit Thailand or the Philippines if you wanna put minimum effort.
A few years ago there were more options, but as costs are increasing most solo travelers wont be able to finance bang trips even to cheap destinations, if there is anything cheap left.

Kirghistan & Kazakhistan

(05-12-2023, 08:00 AM)Chapinero Wrote:  
(05-12-2023, 07:48 AM)Artique Wrote:  You are not trolling, right? If you are latino and speak Spanish, why don't you hit Latin America? Eastern europe is getting worse day by day, airbnb prices have skyrocketed and girls attitudes are bad.

I had enough flags in SA

stay out o kirghistan, more muslim and more authortarian. the capital in kazakhistan is the only city worth going to. The women are hot!!, if you like shapely asian women with the ability to party russian style. It is conservative because of the religion, so you will need to find a niche, more modern girls and the hotspots they are in. Vey high physical quality asian women.

Kirghistan & Kazakhistan

(05-11-2023, 09:32 AM)Chapinero Wrote:  Hi guys, 
Any recent experience with the vibe in Bishkek ( Kirghiztan ) or Almaty/Astana (Kazkhistan) 

I like the look of central asian guys however not sure if they are reserved due to the country values / Religion

Please share

"I like the look of central asian guys" - say what, amigo? Undecided

(05-14-2023, 12:03 AM)nampa Wrote:  
(05-12-2023, 08:00 AM)Chapinero Wrote:  

I had enough flags in SA

stay out o kirghistan, more muslim and more authortarian. the capital in kazakhistan is the only city worth going to. The women are hot!!, if you like shapely asian women with the ability to party russian style. It is conservative because of the religion, so you will need to find a niche, more modern girls and the hotspots they are in. Vey high physical quality asian women.

I've had encounters with 3 girls from Kazakhstan here in Tbilisi and I wanted to bang all of them but failed with all 3 too, for various different reasons! It is now number one on my list of flags to get, I don't know why.

I might just go to Almaty and get it out of my system so to speak...

L:219  F:29  V:9  A:6  3S:1

"Water, water, everywhere, nor any drop to drink"