rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Singapore & SEA anyone?

Singapore & SEA anyone?

Any gamers & expats in Singapore & Southeast Asia? Been here a few months and the gaming scene (mostly day / night game, only on apps when I’m bored) is very different to the United States, anyone recently gamed in this part of world? What’s your experience like and any advice?

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

Singapore & SEA anyone?

I'm also thinking about SEA, but can't decide where. It will be my first trip to SEA. I'm a white guy, 45, but could pass for 35+

Da hood, where are you based?

Singapore & SEA anyone?

Based in Singapore traveling around SEA

Singapore & SEA anyone?

(05-01-2023, 02:48 AM)Me in da hood Wrote:  Any gamers & expats in Singapore & Southeast Asia? Been here a few months and the gaming scene (mostly day / night game, only on apps when I’m bored) is very different to the United States, anyone recently gamed in this part of world? What’s your experience like and any advice?

(05-03-2023, 12:01 AM)Me in da hood Wrote:  Based in Singapore traveling around SEA

Where would you say it's better right now? Philipinnes or Indonesia? What about these sex laws in Indonesia that ban sex before marriage?

Singapore & SEA anyone?

It's gone downhill everywhere, bro. I'm in London and it's dead. A city of 10million people and nothing happens. Brexit and COVID killed the vibe, only Chinese students and illegal boat migrants come to the UK. No more hot European women. You will meet some weirdo once in a while and no progress. I had a lot of fun in
London, but it's unrecognisable now. Also the cryptoscammers scared a lot of girls online, where you could find sex occasionally.
These are times that you are asking not where is the best place for quick results, but where is the least worse.. Shame.

Singapore & SEA anyone?

I can’t tell you where is the apple less rotten, I wanted to say Southeast Asia or developing countries aka third world used to be okay but even that it’s not the case anymore.

As in Philippines vs Indonesia.. they both about equal. I know that didn’t exact answers your question but Covid, dating app, social media and scammers screwed everything so the golden time of day game is gone…

Singapore & SEA anyone?

(05-04-2023, 11:59 PM)Artique Wrote:  It's gone downhill everywhere, bro. I'm in London and it's dead. A city of 10million people and nothing happens. Brexit and COVID killed the vibe, only Chinese students and illegal boat migrants come to the UK. No more hot European women. You will meet some weirdo once in a while and no progress. I had a lot of fun in
London, but it's unrecognisable now. Also the cryptoscammers scared a lot of girls online, where you could find sex occasionally. 
These are times that you are asking not where is the best place for quick results, but where is the least worse.. Shame.

This sounds about right - London is fucked for many reasons - only 20% of businesses now accept cash as payment. Still got the idiot Muslim mayor. All the old pubs closed down, the East End is full of Muslims now, no proper East Enders any more... Expensive as fuck, just absolutely overrun with international trash. I wouldn't live there. Once a truly great, fun, efficient city!

The scamdemic and the NWO have fucked it.

L:219  F:29  V:9  A:6  3S:1

"Water, water, everywhere, nor any drop to drink"